Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Black
    2000 T/A

There Was A Note On My Door...

I found this taped to my door when I left the house yesterday morning.
    12-15-09

I have received complaints about the noise from your apt.
    you cannot disturb the other tenants late at night. I think it is the loud
    arguing. I was told that the police were called the other night. I will not tolerate the police coming out here for domestic problems. If you are going to fuss and fight you need to do it very quietly!!!
    You need to be more considerate of your neighbors.

If I continue to get complaints you will need to find someplace else to live.
    If you want to discuss this please call me

Black
    2000 T/A

wtf? our neighbors downstairs are so loud with their 5 wild animals beating on the walls and screaming. but I raise my voice one time, police are called.

and I risk getting kicked out...

police incident occured on november 24th.

story goes

it was my b-day fiancee blew it off, I went to my parents, she said she didn't want to go. I got home at like 1 am, she wasn't home. I called her she said she was at her parents I went by there and she wasn't there. I waited on her for another hour, so naturally I was pissed. I told her i was going to ride around and she physically blocked the door so I yelled get out of the way, within 3 minutes like 6 officers were at my door.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Had some neighbors bitch about the way we parked our cars on the court and had the cops chalk our tires. But heavens forbid anyone speak up about the little shit child who would drive up and down the court in his annoying ass goped with the expansion chamber.
    I guess I don't have to tell you the annoying ones are always the first to be-well annoying.

and your girlfriend is a bitch for blowing off your b-day.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Sounds to me that your girl is one of the root problems here.

Black
    2000 T/A

well the officer told me they were called because of a woman raising her voice.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

I am curious why someone as serious in your life such as a fiance would be so nonchalant about your birthday.

Black
    2000 T/A

I'm not sure either....

oh well she got a card for christmas

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

I once had a neighbor call the cops on me for street racing after he lost a race to me in his Mustang.

He must have called right after he lost, cause we went back to my street and we were sitting there talking car stuff and two cops roll up on us. He immediately changes attitudes and go "That's him, right there!"

There was nothing the cops could do, since they had not seen me doing anything. I never talked to that neighbor again though...he still lives down the street and still drives that POS Mustang.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Buy a house then you can tell the neighbors to F&CK OFF..
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

White
    99 Pontiac Trans Am #2466

That's baffling....why not just leave a voicemail instead of a note for anyone who wants to see it?

Which one?
    73;79;81;84;88;98

I would say dump da beotch but fast! And one thing to commit to memory...."NEVER EVER EVER GET MARRIED!!" you have been forwarned. Don't complain if ya fall for it! Too many fine fine ladies out there to settle for one that can be that kind o beotch!

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

When I first moved in with my now wife we use to get notes on the door all the time because of and when my son was bourn because of the late night crying for feeding ect. then he started crawling. there wasn't a day we didn't get a note on the door.
    the owner of the apartments came over one day and seen that we had a toddler and realized what was going on. she just laughed and said don't worry about it the lady below you is mostly deaf and don't hear it,but now I know the caregiver is lying and is living there. So the caregiver/plaintiff got in trouble not us.

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

UUUUUUuuuummmm.....the note on the door is NOT the problem

Black
    1999 Z/28 M6

go down and complain about the neighbors critters and just tell them that this is the first and only time that it happened but that the dogs never stfu.

Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

my old neighbors were two bosnian girls and two bosnian guys. they kept ALL of their shoes in front of their door ... on the five foot by three foot landing on the second floor. we got notes on our door after we would kick them down the stairwell because they would pile up literally to our door. they would be up all night bumping crazy techno, having 10-20 people over nightly, taking up our half of the driveway (THAT pissed me off the most), yelling, cooking nasty smelling food at all hours and even with our complaints, they were never warned. our landlord was also bosnian and eventually kicked us out in february because the shoe crap was BS and we wouldn't stop bc we couldn't get in our own door... so lesson learned, do not rent from foreigners if you do not like weird customs, techno music, lots of yelling and the smell of "cultured" food.

Dude, fuck the living situation shit, you got big problems with that fiancee of yours.

Sounds like she is on the prowl.

Talk to the landlord. Explain what happened. Stay calm. She'll back off, I suspect. It sounds like you probably should remove the girlfriend from your life to avoid more problems.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by tep98ws6 View Post
    my old neighbors were two bosnian girls and two bosnian guys. they kept ALL of their shoes in front of their door ... on the five foot by three foot landing on the second floor. we got notes on our door after we would kick them down the stairwell because they would pile up literally to our door. they would be up all night bumping crazy techno, having 10-20 people over nightly, taking up our half of the driveway (THAT pissed me off the most), yelling, cooking nasty smelling food at all hours and even with our complaints, they were never warned. our landlord was also bosnian and eventually kicked us out in february because the shoe crap was BS and we wouldn't stop bc we couldn't get in our own door... so lesson learned, do not rent from foreigners if you do not like weird customs, techno music, lots of yelling and the smell of "cultured" food.
    i would have burned the building down...

Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    i would have burned the building down...

Click for full size
    not joking at all, but the building actually did have a fire over the summer, four months after we moved out BBQ pit fire on the balcony! haha

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

You have a nice fiance there.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information