Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Black
    00 camaro ss M6 #6695

thats fucked up...

im so pissed off right now... the secuirty guard where i live called the cops on me for 'loud exhaust'.. he was a fucking racist person.. he said that piece of shit car is too noise.. it sounds like it was a badass machine,,
    he called more guards and took my plate number and made a report to the police because i was spinning the tires on the street.. that wasnt true...
    i told him i could do what i want because is the street and i pay for having my car being able to use the streets on the state of california..
    he starting saying a bounch of lies when the other secuirty guards came... i cant belive a 50+ yaer old man can lie and act like a little kid..

the guards said they belived me and the other guard that got my plates he said he was gonna keep an eye on me, and make the report to the police..
    he also lied said the he was gonna make a report because i was threaten him..

cant belive that shit... but diz is not gonna end like that..
    fuckin racist asshole,,
    00 ss blk m6 " STOCK" strano springs, slp bilstein shocks, adj LCA, adj panhard bar, relocation brackets, 2 point SFCs welded,OEM zo6 rims black, magnaflow exhaust, CME exhaust,E/cutout, slp grille, custom front plate mount, HIDs, whistler mod, side moldings delete, slp air lid, ported and polished TB, strut tower brace, 3.73s gears, and some other parts to list!
    next to come,4.10s,ls7 clutch, ms3 or 228r cam, ported 243s, ls6 intake, ls6 oil pump. ls2 timing chain, longtube headers no cats, with a tune..
    02 tahoe Z71 blacked out
    00 jeep grand Cherokee limited on 22s.
    07 Dodge Charger R/T Inferno Red, Sold
    98 z28 red m6 sold
    07 zx6r ninja flat/black sold
    08 zx6r ninja sold

04 Cobra 'vert - M6 mysti
    02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

I've dealt with some older security guards that seemed to have attitude, too. I hope it wasn't racially motivated, and that you're just needing to vent. You don't mention that he said anything overtly racist...? It could just be older man vs younger 'kid' type attitude, or a generic power trip, and not racism. But of course, I admit I wasn't there...

And yeah, either way, a young guy with a loud flashy car can indeed get unwarranted attention from security. Sorry the guy pissed you off so much. You're kinda going back and forth there, but it sounds like at least some of the guys took your side, and didn't automatically believe everything the other guy said, so that's something...

When I was 20, and driving a Mustang one night, I had 5 cop cars come out of nowhere and surround me at about 3 am, when I was driving home from work. Scared the crap out of me, the cops all had serious attitude, I hadn't done anything. To this day I don't know what the hell that was all about. I got a speeding ticket. 5 cop cars surrounding a kid in a Mustang to give him a ticket for doing 50 in a 35... (note, I am not police bashing, just sharing a story of bewildering police behavior against a young guy in a pony car...)

Black
    00 camaro ss M6 #6695

i took is racist because he said " thats what people like you do all tge time" i have no clue why he said that,,
    we are different etnicithy i gues he doesnt like my race...

i keep it cool with everyone here,,people security guards. and they even give thumps up for the car and the exhaust..but this guy i havent seen him here b4 i guess hes new.. it surprised me that they took my side..
    what made him mad was, that i asked him why he took my plates, he started yelling at me and i ask him for his name..
    he said i had no rights and. i parked my car and then he came back to me saying all that.. and when everybody was there he lied sayin i refused to give him my name, whne he never asked,,
    i did not like the fact that he made a police report out side of the building, the guards said they were just gonna forget what happened but the old man kept sayimg he was gonna make the report..

idk why cops pull over sport cars for no reason..
    but doin 50 on 35 is a good reason lol

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

I
    Quote Originally Posted by 98maro View Post
    im so pissed off right now... the secuirty guard where i live called the cops on me for 'loud exhaust'.. he was a fucking racist person.. he said that piece of shit car is too noise.. it sounds like it was a badass machine,,
    he called more guards and took my plate number and made a report to the police because i was spinning the tires on the street.. that wasnt true...
    i told him i could do what i want because is the street and i pay foe having my car being able to use the streets on the state of california..
    hee starting saying a bounch of lies when the other secuirty guards came... i cant belive a 50+ yaer old man can lie and act like a little kid..

the guards said they belived me and the other guard that got my plates he said he was gonna keep an eye on me, and make the report to the police..

fuckin racist asshole,,
    As a Security Officer I can say that we all are not like that. Depending on his company, report him to his company and they will take care of it. My company would do an investigation
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Black
    00 camaro ss M6 #6695

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    I

As a Security Officer I can say that we all are not like that. Depending on his company, report him to his company and they will take care of it. My company would do an investigation
    here thers like 10 security guards im cool with most of them, 1 or 2 we havnt get the chance to talk or something.. the supervisor is hella cool he came one time when i was washing my car and said the we cant wash cars on the parking lot.. he said but i dnt care you are cool guy.. and he was checking out my car..
    but this guy he went to far.. but ill go tomorrow and make a report.. i hope he doesnt take it againts my car

White
    '10 ZR1

i took is racist because he said " thats what people like you do all tge time" i have no clue why he said that,,
    we are different etnicithy i gues he doesnt like my race...

i keep it cool with everyone here,,people security guards. and they even give thumps up for the car and the exhaust..but this guy i havent seen him here b4 i guess hes new.. it surprised me that they took my side..
    what made him mad was, that i asked him why he took my plates, he started yelling at me and i ask him for his name..
    he said i had no rights and. i parked my car and then he came back to me saying all that.. and when everybody was there he lied sayin i refused to give him my name, whne he never asked,,
    i did not like the fact that he made a police report out side of the building, the guards said they were just gonna forget what happened but the old man kept sayimg he was gonna make the report..

idk why cops pull over sport cars for no reason..
    but doin 50 on 35 is a good reason lol
    That doesn't really sound racist to me..........it sounds to me more like, "that young punk kid has a loud car, and I'm gonna be a dickhead about it".

Black
    00 camaro ss M6 #6695

Quote Originally Posted by FasstChevys View Post
    That doesn't really sound racist to me..........it sounds to me more like, "that young punk kid has a loud car, and I'm gonna be a dickhead about it".
    he was just jealous?? probably cuz hes pissed off because he has to work the nite shift and he rather be home scratching his balls,,,

White
    '10 ZR1

he was just jealous?? probably cuz hes pissed off because he has to work the nite shift and he rather be home scratching his balls,,,
    That, or just doesn't like louder than usual vehicles

Black
    00 camaro ss M6 #6695

Quote Originally Posted by FasstChevys View Post
    That, or just doesn't like louder than usual vehicles
    true..
    but i dont think he had to do what he did.. but who knws..

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

there used to be a dock worker that would piss us of back in the day... we would coast our work van and shut it off with the gas floored and then start it next to the guy... it would back fire like a canon going off... shame it won't work that way with our cars...

Impounded
    gmcheviac

I'm not sure if you're white, but it's mostly white guys with obnoxious cars. Such as my father and I along with many friends

Black
    00 camaro ss M6 #6695

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    there used to be a dock worker that would piss us of back in the day... we would coast our work van and shut it off with the gas floored and then start it next to the guy... it would back fire like a canon going off... shame it won't work that way with our cars...
    Haha I could imagine that lol
    What I'm a do pull right in front of he and do a bornout. So he can see wass up.

Black
    00 camaro ss M6 #6695

[QUOTE=wheeliE-maxx;2566516]I'm not sure if you're white, but it's mostly white guys with obnoxious cars. Such as my father and I along with many friends [/QUOTE
    No bro. I'm a mexicano. Hez white. (I'm not racist) I just Dnt think it was fair what he did.
    Is it's to loud for him then he's to old

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

I take it you've done some mods since you wrote your sig How much exhaust do you have done? Just a catback?

Black
    00 camaro ss M6 #6695

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    I take it you've done some mods since you wrote your sig How much exhaust do you have done? Just a catback?
    On exhaust is just the flowmaster and the cutout. (it was closed at the moment )

Slp air lid
    P&p tb
    That's all

rice,its what's fo dinner LeadFarmer's Avatar

Silver/Black
    00' z28-R.I.P 00' WS6 M6

honestly you shouldn't be surprised. I get complaints from my neighbors and my friends neighbors all the time. It comes with having a loud car, it just tends to piss some people off which in turn leads to them saying things they wouldn't normally say. Just smile and ignore their complaints, and when the cops are called just calmly deny the claims and act mature and 9 times out of 10 nothing will happen.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

i told him i could do what i want because is the street and i pay for having my car being able to use the streets on the state of california..
    he starting saying a bounch of lies when the other secuirty guards came... i cant belive a 50+ yaer old man can lie and act like a little kid..

fuckin racist asshole,,
    Assholes have infiltrated most professions last I checked. My Dentist is an asshole. So I have learned not to hold it against the entire profession but just write it off as an asshole.

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

there was a guy that lived at my apartments last year, had a big cam, headers and either dumps or a very ineffective muffler, I know everytime he left and everytime he got back home. and he lived a solid two football fields away. wasn't uncommon to hear girls at the bus stop complain about the 'like, really loud car' with 'like, broken exhaust or something' that was 'like, really annoying'

and honestly it kindof was.

OP with your mods though the security guy is out of line, unless you attract attention to yourself (revving, chirping tires, etc.) which you may not even realizing you're doing

Impounded
    gmcheviac

An 80 series behind a stock motor is pretty mellow. Behind headers and a cam, super annoying

Arctic White
    2000 Z28

On exhaust is just the flowmaster and the cutout. (it was closed at the moment )

Slp air lid
    P&p tb
    That's all
    And that's loud?? ... I need to come out to Cali and do a drive by of said guard... I will make sure to bring the skinnies and slicks.. And then hit the line lock... He will not be able to see the plates..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information