Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thankyou god

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Thankyou god

Hey guys,

I don't know if you remember me but several days ago i had a thread about how my parents were arguing all the time and couldn't agree on anything and my mom was thinking about a divorce. And just for the record i

Me-17
    Bro-13

Well just a few days ago my mom says they've got some kind of consulers or whatever to help work out there issues. Well it seems to be working pretty good. There has been no yelling i haven't heard any door slamming and my mom has quit crying.... there just not talking to eachother or anything... i don't know what the deal with that is but whatever.

Everything is cool and i hope it stays that way. I really am happy they worked their issues out. I just really am. They aren't talking too much for some reason though... the house is completley silent and it's weird.... i guess they are still adjusting to normal again lol i dunno.... but i am just really happy this chaos has stopped and everybodys chill again...

I'm real fortunate to have good parents that stay together... even after hard times...

Some guys on here told me to let them know how things turned out and this is what happened and hopefully it stays that way just hope they start talking again...

I know this is a car forum not my blog.... i am just following up with what happened for the few that said they wanted to know how things turned out...

Thanks for reading guys and thanks for all of your concern...

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

I hope it all works out

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Run to them both you and your brother , give them huge hugs and tell them how much you love them and need for them to work all their problems out. that you need them both together at the same time not apart. if that don't help them through it as well nothing will. I don't care if your 17 and have a rep to protect or whatever parents need to know they are loved too.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    I hope it all works out
    Thanks me to lol

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by cuervo25_1 View Post
    Run to them both you and your brother , give them huge hugs and tell them how much you love them and need for them to work all their problems out. that you need them both together at the same time not apart. if that don't help them through it as well nothing will. I don't care if your 17 and have a rep to protect or whatever parents need to know they are loved too.
    That is a good idea thanks... they may need that.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

now get in the weight room and start doing sprints outside!

Bone it like you own it FORD RECOVERY EXPERT's Avatar

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

Good news. Hope it stays on track. Best of luck.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

best of luck to you and your family, keep things open and on the table-don't be afraid to ask questions of them.

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

i remember your post, this is good

Black
    99 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by cuervo25_1 View Post
    +1

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    now get in the weight room and start doing sprints outside!
    +1 put them pads and helmet on and lay somebody out!!! Trust me, you will miss it when you graduate.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

lol thanks guys i hope they stay like this. I'm just happy they decided to try and get themselves together....

And yes i'm gonna (hopefully) be out on the field this year. Two-a-days start in about 4 days so yea im hittin the weights hard and running my ass off lol... hopefully i make the team... haven't played since 9th grade... may be hard adjusting to the abuse your body has to take while playing but hopefully i'll live through it haha....

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

don't give up on football, it will be a good release no matter what happens, plz trust me on this.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by allbaugh_04 View Post
    don't give up on football, it will be a good release no matter what happens, plz trust me on this.
    Yea i'm not giving up on football. I've played all my life but i stopped my sophmore year because i was sick of it for a while but now i have the bug again lol...

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Sports in HS seemed like everything, it'll give you something to work at and focus on, and memories you will never forget. Better get someone to tape your games, i have no footage from the sports i played, i really wish i did. No pictures, nothing..

Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar

'98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

I'm sorry, but I'm the type of person who wants to see people happy. If my parents were miserable together, I'd want them to seperate to be happy. No one thinks about the parents anymore, its all "stay together for your kids". Well... being a daughter myself, i wouldn't be selfish enough to expect my parents to just work out their issues, and still be sad but "settling" for that life... Thats just another opinion, so dont get all offended, if you're willing to settle for your parents being unhappy, but trying to work it out for you and your brother then good for you, you got what you wanted. I would never ask that from anyone, to stay miserable for me.

ps- good luck with football, its a great game to play during highschool, nothin better then friday night lights! my nephew made varsity this year, so i'm all kinds of excited!!!

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by allbaugh_04 View Post
    Sports in HS seemed like everything, it'll give you something to work at and focus on, and memories you will never forget. Better get someone to tape your games, i have no footage from the sports i played, i really wish i did. No pictures, nothing..
    I mean football is not everything to me i like cars, motorcycles, a whole lot of other stuff... I just play because i think it's fun and it gives me something to do when i'm bored. Taping me won't be neccesary i won't be looking back on high school when i graduate. I'll be to busy trying to do good in college lol...

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by ls1blackbeauty98 View Post
    I'm sorry, but I'm the type of person who wants to see people happy. If my parents were miserable together, I'd want them to seperate to be happy. No one thinks about the parents anymore, its all "stay together for your kids". Well... being a daughter myself, i wouldn't be selfish enough to expect my parents to just work out their issues, and still be sad but "settling" for that life... Thats just another opinion, so dont get all offended, if you're willing to settle for your parents being unhappy, but trying to work it out for you and your brother then good for you, you got what you wanted. I would never ask that from anyone, to stay miserable for me.

ps- good luck with football, its a great game to play during highschool, nothin better then friday night lights! my nephew made varsity this year, so i'm all kinds of excited!!!
    Thats cool your nephew plays football... varsity is no joke haha

But Yea i see what your saying but i'm just a kid lol.... i'm not gonna get involved in grown folks business.

The problem is between the two of them and i don't think i should be involved in the situation because it could make things worse... I am just going to mind my business and let them work it out.... Thats my opinion on that...

I just don't think kids should be involved in adults conflicts...

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

Piihb

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by JHayesLS1 View Post
    Piihb
    No comment....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information