Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Thanks Old Lady Who Cant Drive

Well Mama tells me to take her into town in the truck...she has major grocery shopping to do.....well shit....I'm watching the Bears beat the shit out of the Green Bay Peckers.....So into town we go....I knew it was gonna suck....town only has one grocery store and 2000 people live in this county and they all were in the grocery store...place was wild....so I'm drinking my coffee and pushing the cart doohickey behind Mama....coffee was good and hot....I'm looking at Mama's ass and feeling pretty good.....saying hello to all the folks I know in this lil town.....we stop and Mama is talking to one of her lady friends....little girl ( about 4-5) is standing next to her mother....I say "you got some pretty pig tails"...the little girl freaks fucking out and starts screaming stranger danger stranger danger.....I said what in the fuck is wrong with your kid.....so now Mama is mad at me cuz I said fuck in front of people....so no ass for Sarge tonight....the lady gets all huffy...and folks give me the go to hell look......oh well.....so we get back to the truck...I load all the groceries and Mama is schooling me on why I shouldnt say fuck in public and shit......so I fire the truck up and go down this little side street heading to the main road and this old fucking lady in the POS Buick come barreling out of the parking lot...I lay on my horn at the old bitch....she has to be 85 if she is a day.....she shoots me the finger and just pulls right out in front of me and keeps going.....I shit you not....Mama is freaking out.....could not believe that old lady shot me the finger.....so we get up next to her at the intersection in town ( we only have one ) Mama rolls the window down and gives the old lady the finger for the entire time we are at the light So I get some ass tonight I guess....Life is good....

2000 Trans Am

I believe you spelled greenbay PECKERS wrong. Your not supposed to put a space between Green and Bay....see like me! I probably know why you did. Because you are one of those haters, and your team probably didn't even make it into the playoffs.......jerkoff...... oh and if you like dallas, we will see you in texas to kick our ass!! MARK MY WORDS!!!
    2000 Arctic White trans am, ws6 hood, ws6 air box, slp lid, slp smooth bellows, slp loudmouth exhaust,shift kit, rebuilt trans, LS6 intake, 3.73 gears, Shaner S3 p/p throttle body, and a tune . SFC. C6 ZO6 rims 18" in back 17" in front. Drilled and slotted rotors.

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

so did u school her on giving the old lady the finger
    or B did u pay the old lady to do that, to get u out of the dog house ???

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Yup...Cowboys just barely squeezed in the playoffs.....how did you know I was jerking off? Peckers...Peckers...Peckers.....

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedAddict38 View Post
    so did u school her on giving the old lady the finger
    Shit no...when Mama is pissed I dont say shit.....

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by clg82 View Post
    I believe you spelled greenbay PECKERS wrong. Your not supposed to put a space between Green and Bay....see like me! I probably know why you did. Because you are one of those haters, and your team probably didn't even make it into the playoffs.......jerkoff...... oh and if you like dallas, we will see you in texas to kick our ass!! MARK MY WORDS!!!
    OK

2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Shit no...when Mama is pissed I dont say shit.....
    OH I KNOW.......

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

one feisty old lady.... should have probably turned in her liscense years ago

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    one feisty old lady.... should have probably turned in her liscense years ago

maybe she has an f-body in her barn at home

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

She yelled stranger danger?? Man, you are using the wrong candy to lure them...

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Chicago 35, Green Bay 7

Chicago 35, Green Bay 7
    Preview - Box Score - Recap
    By ANDREW SELIGMAN, AP Sports Writer
    December 23, 2007

CHICAGO (AP) -- Brett Favre's frustration flowed as freely as his tears did a year earlier. He was a big pussy last year and it is only getting worse with age obviously.
    The three-time MostVisablePussy was at his worst, and now, Green Bay can forget about the No. 1 seed in the NFC. Favre clearly has a camel toe showing through his pants these days. I'm talking Paris Hilton size toe here folks.Brian Urlacher returned an interception for a touchdown for the first time in his life, Adrian Peterson ran for 102 yards, and that brother is slow as death, and the Chicago Bears beat the Camel Toe led Peckers 35-7 on a frigid Sunday afternoon. The loss wiped out the Peckers' shot at home-field advantage throughout the playoffs. The Peckers played like women all day and cried out loud. Children in the stands were calling them pussy boys. Favre cried openly in the arms of his coach and continued to try and cover his obvious camel toe with a towel he pretended to use to keep his hands dry.The Peckers needed to win this game, beat Detroit next week and have Dallas lose to Washington to capture the No. 1 seed. Instead, it goes to the Cowboys, with Green Bay locked in at No. 2. As in poop. Get it?

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

http://www.ci.green-bay.wi.us/

Green Bay does have a space between it

And before you start with the my team didn't make the playoffs b/s with me, I am a Dallas fan as well.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

He is on meds. Go easy.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    He is on meds. Go easy.
    Seems to be popular lately

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

<<<< is not on meds. Brett Favre is still the man.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

<<<< is not on meds. Brett Favre is still the man.
    I don't know how anyone could not respect Favre. Never misses games, no drama, has won a championship, stuck with the franchise during the tough times. True definition of what a franchise QB/leader needs to be

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    I don't know how anyone could not respect Favre. Never misses games, no drama, has won a championship, stuck with the franchise during the tough times. True definition of what a franchise QB/leader needs to be

and to think the Falcons had him and traded.......thanks Jerry Glanville

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    I'll add to it. Is tough as nails, thrives under pressure, has played in big games in the worst conditions and won, has a mother f'in cannon of an arm, stands behind his team, teaches the young guys what he knows, is in his 40s and still an elite qb. I honestly see no signs of him slowing down. I'm a Giant fan but I love him. He's probably my favorite player. Could be that we share the same first name though...... lol

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

I'll add to it. Is tough as nails, thrives under pressure, has played in big games in the worst conditions and won, has a mother f'in cannon of an arm, stands behind his team, teaches the young guys what he knows, is in his 40s and still an elite qb. I honestly see no signs of him slowing down. I'm a Giant fan but I love him. He's probably my favorite player. Could be that we share the same first name though...... lol
    Totally agree, I would put him up there with Joe Montana as the 2 best QBs to ever play the game. Montana didn't have the arm Favre has, but no one was a better clutch player in crunch time than Montana. You could turn the TV off if Montana had the ball and less than 2 minutes, because he was going to find a way to win the game. Favre is the true definition of TOUGH!

Black
    2000 Camaro Z28

had some d bag last night trying to tell me that the broncos were the best fin team in the NFL myself I try to stay unaffiliated but root for greenbay or green bay, the cheifs, and the cowboys. my friend is a die hard chiefs fan and we all were a bit tipsy next thing we know they are in each others faces about which team is better, i was pretty toasted and i go oh yeah well brett farve is one bad mother f@#$er. they agreed and quit arguing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information