Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    let the F-Bodies roll jimmybling31's Avatar

white
    94 camaro z28

telling my gf's mom and step dad about pregnancy

so yeah we decided to tell them tonite, big mistake, wish we would have just broke all contact with them. well to start it off her mom is a self righteous seventh day adventist that has had a total of 7 pregnancies and 6 kids. she purposely had a miscarriage the first time. and out of those 6 kids 3 of them were out of wedlock. well, when we told her she had nothing but insults and I don't know what you would call it to say to us. she evidently thinks we are both evil and going to hell. she called my family evil demons without a conscience. and she wished hell upon us. I almost slapped her when she insulted my family. I really hate her mom. we are never letting our child see her. she is just and evil woman. an evil evil woman. She did nothing but mistreat my girlfriend while she was growing up due to her dislike for her father and has done nothing but bad things to me and her since. including kicking her out for staying out passed 10 (she is 20) and having a boyfriend. She is evil. I really hate her. and let me say. I bar nothing when I say hate.

Telling them was the honorable thing to do.

Besides, even if you don't have contact with them, now they will feel obligated to send gifts to their grandchild. Perhaps even cash.

2002 CETA 6M COUPE

k... don't know the fully back story but cutting off connections isn't something i would recommend. how old are you? how old is she? and what are your plans?

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by The_Wretched View Post
    k... don't know the fully back story but cutting off connections isn't something i would recommend. how old are you? how old is she? and what are your plans?
    I'm 17, she's 20 (21 before the child is born)

I could not go into enough detail. her mom would be nothing but bad news for us. She has done nothing but bad things to us since we started dating. her children that live with her now (4 of them between 3 and 11) are all so oblivious to the world outside the seventh day adventist compound they live on. they are going to have social disorders when they grow up from not having contact with children their own age. her mom is a nazi that will turn any child wrong. She is just so self righteous it's unbelievable.

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    Telling them was the honorable thing to do.

Besides, even if you don't have contact with them, now they will feel obligated to send gifts to their grandchild. Perhaps even cash.
    they don't have money. they live on a seventh day adventist compoud that is similar to the old style russian economy. they get their food and a small amount of cash every month to live off of. no more. no less. no matter what.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Her mom is a 7th day Adventist? You should have known better. They're as bad as the as those folks who peddle the WatchTower....

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Kill everyone.

You do what you got to do...

2002 CETA 6M COUPE

i don't know much about 7th day people... but they sound fucking weird already.

thumbs up on the older woman.... btw... lol. sorry, guy moment.

seriously now, i hope it works out for you. not a single guy here can tell you it's gonna be easy. it's not and it won't be. so the best of luck to you and your girl.

but honesty is definitely praise worthy. a lot guys your age... hell, any age... would run scared.

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by The_Wretched View Post
    i don't know much about 7th day people... but they sound fucking weird already.

thumbs up on the older woman.... btw... lol. sorry, guy moment.

seriously now, i hope it works out for you. not a single guy here can tell you it's gonna be easy. it's not and it won't be. so the best of luck to you and your girl.

but honesty is definitely praise worthy. a lot guys your age... hell, any age... would run scared.
    thanks. I am going to try my best to make it work. If I don't post up for a week it means I told my parents and they didn't take it too well. lol

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    Her mom is a 7th day Adventist? You should have known better. They're as bad as the as those folks who peddle the WatchTower....
    well she kinda doesn't like her mom either. she left as soon as she turned 18 and came back to try to make things work when she started college last semester, and it didn't work too well.

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

How the fucking hell do you get a girl pregnant in this day & age??

Goddam!!

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by rbob93 View Post
    How the fucking hell do you get a girl pregnant in this day & age??

her body built up to where the birth control she was on didn't have an affect on her. she got pregnant 2 weeks before she was supposed to go to the doctor and be reevaluated on the birth control and change doses as need be...

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybling31 View Post
    her body built up to where the birth control she was on didn't have an affect on her. she got pregnant 2 weeks before she was supposed to go to the doctor and be reevaluated on the birth control and change doses as need be...
    Uh huh.......So what part did YOU take in preventing her pregnancy, or did you leave it all up to her??

2002 CETA 6M COUPE

^ That's why you always wear a jimmy hat!!!!!

i am extra careful.

white
    94 camaro z28

Uh huh.......So what part did YOU take in preventing her pregnancy, or did you leave it all up to her??
    she never stopped taking it... I wasn't too worried. I am not looking at what I have done wrong or what anyone has done wrong. I am only worried about doing the right thing now. nothing else matters to me now.

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybling31 View Post
    she never stopped taking it... I wasn't too worried. I am not looking at what I have done wrong or what anyone has done wrong. I am only worried about doing the right thing now. nothing else matters to me now.
    Well then you better get educated so you can afford what it's going to cost.
    You need a decent job, housing, insurance, a vehilcle, fuel, water, power, food, diapers, baby food, day care, etc. etc.

It's equal to a minimum 18 years to life sentence. See you when you get paroled.

Also..... words of advice.....never trust your attorney to pay your fines & never trust a woman's birth control method!

White and Orange
    1997 Z/28

that sucks. sorry to hear that. but yeah, i wouldnt cut off all contact. they are the kids grandparents.

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_Junkie97 View Post
    that sucks. sorry to hear that. but yeah, i wouldnt cut off all contact. they are the kids grandparents.
    no if you knew them you would understand. and only one of them is really a grand parent. the other was just there for 10 years of my gf's life. her real dad lives in alabama and we would not mind him spending tons of time with it. everyone aside from her mom is just a joy to be around.

white
    94 camaro z28

Well then you better get educated so you can afford what it's going to cost.
    You need a decent job, housing, insurance, a vehilcle, fuel, water, power, food, diapers, baby food, day care, etc. etc.

It's equal to a minimum 18 years to life sentence. See you when you get paroled.

Also..... words of advice.....never trust your attorney to pay your fines & never trust a woman's birth control method!
    i do understand that. I already have a job that pays pretty well for the time being and I am in college finishing my degree in accounting. once I have that degree I should be home free.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information