Thread: Tales of rice

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Tales of rice

So, this one looks like it's going to be a bit of a long one, but it will certainly be interesting.

Tonight I had the largest overdose of rice in my life. Not like I ate four quarts of the steamed stuff you get from your chinese food place made by Mexicans, but rather the metal type that sounds like a broken chainsaw. The night started at around ten when my buddy with his new rx-7 (like really old but you get the point) called me up to go to a meet in Brooklyn. Being no stranger to the import crowd (used to own 12 second TSi) I jumped in and we headed down the Belt pkwy. to exit 5, somewhere in the heart of BK. We ended up in some Toys "R" Us parking lot with like 30 Escalades lined up all blasting their audio systems. Behind the wall of chromed out mom-mobiles were the "tuner" cars. I just wish I had brought my camera to show you guys what I saw because I certainly won't me able to do it any justice. I have NEVER seen so many riced out civics, 240's, and jettas in my life. Now I know many of you think you've seen your fair share, but I'm talking hundreds of discolored economy cars sitting on fake chrome with widebody kits. Like I'm sure out in the midwest and other states you see 5-6 civics in a parking lot and think thats bad, but trust me you've probably never seen anything like this in your life. Yeah anyways we left afetr about an hour and headed to the next venue, the legendary DEER PARK, out in Long Island.

Honorable mention: a handful of modded STi's, a few SR20 swapped 240's, a twin turbo 3 series, and a lot of bikes doing crazy wheelies.

So we got to Deer Park at about 12 and imagine what I saw before, but about ten times as much. Driving down the Applebees parking lot we saw groups of certain ethnicities crowding around their cars, like something strait out Fast and the Furious. Man it was scary. There were about 3 V8's (one camaro ss and 2 5.0's) and everything else there was basically a four banger. I wonder if you added all those displacements together would the equal the 3 v8's? Anyways there were also a few of those Snoop Dog classic cadillacs with the hydraulics. So yeah basically, WHAT HAPPENED TO V8's??? What's wrong with America's youth nowaday's? Everyone drives around in beat ass integras and civics... V8 ppl gotta stick together... But yeah I knwo there's not much of a point to this post, and amny of you will reply with I want the last 5 minutes of my life back and the, "this thread is worthless wihtout pics" thingy but I just wanted to describe what true rice really is.

Honorable mention (a few stage 3 srt4's, a mark IV supra, three georgous mark III's, one pushing 800 hp, and an 850 hp 3000gt)

And I'm not a 4 banger hater like most of you people, I respect anything that is fast, jsut not cars that try to look fast but get smoked in my friends 20 year old rx-7... THANKS FOR READING... next time I'll take pics

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

My plan is to poison all the Bondo in the stores.

Slower Than a 3rd Gen juiced99ws6's Avatar

Mystic Teal
    99 Trans Am & 01 CBR 929

well having recently been arrested for street racing I can say in their defense that it may be nice to have a slow little car to race on the streets.. hell the cops can't even tell if they are racing most of the time so therefore they cannot go to jail for it. I would say its kinda like the jr dragster league. Its not about being the fastest thing out there but rather just having a hobby..

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    My plan is to poison all the Bondo in the stores.
    or swap it out with some nice C4

Quote Originally Posted by juiced99ws6 View Post
    well having recently been arrested for street racing I can say in their defense that it may be nice to have a slow little car to race on the streets.. hell the cops can't even tell if they are racing most of the time so therefore they cannot go to jail for it. I would say its kinda like the jr dragster league. Its not about being the fastest thing out there but rather just having a hobby..
    yeah i guess, but too much showing off for what it actually is

1981 g-Body

The other nite my buddy and i were going to a friend's and he's like "lets cruise up main steet just for the hell of it" and i only saw 1 other V8(not including trucks) and it was a rusted malibu with some wigger driving it.
    There must have be at least 30 cavaliers and acura's.

I still rather have rice boy driving his honda over a trans am.
    Or even mustang for that sake.

Black
    99 SS

cause there not edumicated about v8's

last night i had kid tell me that his rx8 was squeeling tires when he down shifted @80mph.

and anotherone tell me he was going to put a tt set up on his 300z and smoke everyone on the street. it was an interesting night to say the least.

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

Quote Originally Posted by derrinx View Post
    And I'm not a 4 banger hater like most of you people:
    Thats just ignant dawg

Thread Information