Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Talking Super jackass gets what he deserves!!!

(I will Try to make this story as short as possible)

So I'm driving to my Dr. appt after 12 hrs of work. I am on the beltline (55mph) in Madison, WI and this guy merging is doing like 30mph So I check my mirrors and all I see is a silver BMW 330 CI (I think) in the left lane but about 13 cars back. ALL CLEAR, I hit my blinker and merge over. What I didn't know was he was doing at least 100 mph in HEAVY traffic. By the time I get in my lane, he had almost rear ended me. He must have been pissed because he then waited to clear the car next to me and punched it while cutting me off. (Seriously could not get any closer, no exaggeration but maybe 1 cm away) My front fender was at his quarter panel and he was attempting to push me into the other lane thinking I wouldn't hit him. NOW, on any other day, I really would have did a pit manuver but in this heavy of traffic, I didn't want to endanger other drivers That was a favor to him, because he would have been in fault and with 10 other witnesses, I would have been PAID!!!!

So, I give way to him, but not until I make a gun cocking motion while he's watching And he FALLS FOR IT He then proceeds to try to lose me in traffic which he could not do And I was in my 92 Corsica (Not impressed with BMW or his driving skill) He ended up driving right by my Dr. Office so he thought I was following him and got scared. He ended up driving like a FUCKING MANIAC while I just sat back and followed him. I get to a stop light and tell him he's lucky I don't want to be late for the Appt or I would beat him senseless for endangering myself and others. He then proceeded to be speachless and drive off.

(Cliff notes: Guy in BMW = Dumbass, almost kills others with driving, I hang with him in heavy traffic and threaten to basiclly kill him)
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

lol

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Thank you, thank you.

More to the story but its long already. Everyone should look at the Computer section post (I fucking Snapped) Thats how mad I was, and what I would have done to his face.

Black/Screaming Yellow
    99 S/C TA WS6 & 04 Cobra

Nice move!

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post

So I'm driving to my Dr. appt after 12 hrs of work. I am on the beltline (55mph) in Madison, WI and this guy merging is doing like 30mph So I check my mirrors and all I see is a silver BMW 330 CI (I think) in the left lane but about 13 cars back. ALL CLEAR, I hit my blinker and merge over. What I didn't know was he was doing at least 100 mph in HEAVY traffic. By the time I get in my lane, he had almost rear ended me. He must have been pissed because he then waited to clear the car next to me and punched it while cutting me off. (Seriously could not get any closer, no exaggeration but maybe 1 cm away) My front fender was at his quarter panel and he was attempting to push me into the other lane thinking I wouldn't hit him. NOW, on any other day, I really would have did a pit manuver but in this heavy of traffic, I didn't want to endanger other drivers That was a favor to him, because he would have been in fault and with 10 other witnesses, I would have been PAID!!!!

So, I give way to him, but not until I make a gun cocking motion while he's watching And he FALLS FOR IT He then proceeds to try to lose me in traffic which he could not do And I was in my 92 Corsica (Not impressed with BMW or his driving skill) He ended up driving right by my Dr. Office so he thought I was following him and got scared. He ended up driving like a FUCKING MANIAC while I just sat back and followed him. I get to a stop light and tell him he's lucky I don't want to be late for the Appt or I would beat him senseless for endangering myself and others. He then proceeded to be speachless and drive off.

(Cliff notes: Guy in BMW = Dumbass, almost kills others with driving, I hang with him in heavy traffic and threaten to basiclly kill him)
    1999 mbm Z m6/ forged 346, lt's, wires, ls6 intake, sts rear turbo.

*SOLD*2002 black ws6- <Bolt ons, ls6 heads, mild cam, dyno tune, full susp. and 4.10s> --440rwhp/395rwtq

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

nice dude, my buddy had a similar situation. He's a crazy mofo and had a training M9 in his back seat and started pointing it at the guy and shit, the dude slammed on the brakes lmao.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

I really don't have a weapon (but trained in lots of them ) I wasn't that mad to use it. I would def have started a fight if I had time. Only two outcomes, I kick his ass or I get my ass kicked. Either way would have been fine with me. Can't believe the idiot, it just pisses me off the nerve of some people.

Give me a place to stand. levityinc3's Avatar

Red
    2000 SS '89 IROC-Z

Man. Guys in BMWs are usually tools, as wonderful machines as they are.

Way for us to both be in Evansville btw.

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

Quote Originally Posted by levityinc3 View Post
    Man. Guys in BMWs are usually tools, as wonderful machines as they are.

Way for us to both be in Evansville btw.
    yea ive had lots of guys in m3s and the faster bmws look at me and shake there head when i try to get them to race as if im in a honda.... then they take off to try to act cool and when i come flying by them and suck the paint off there door they get angry

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Evansville FTW, and Evansville, IN make military MRE's which I ate for years. And believe it or not but I like them

Red
    2000 SS '89 IROC-Z

Quote Originally Posted by Kaotic_ws6 View Post
    yea ive had lots of guys in m3s and the faster bmws look at me and shake there head when i try to get them to race as if im in a honda.... then they take off to try to act cool and when i come flying by them and suck the paint off there door they get angry
    Seriously. The last generation of the M3 is the ultimate tool car. For some reason they now drive Audis, usually S4s. Fucking douche bags.

Red
    2000 SS '89 IROC-Z

Evansville FTW, and Evansville, IN make military MRE's which I ate for years. And believe it or not but I like them
    Yeah my dad was in the army. He'd bring them home and my brother and I would devour them haha. They made me kind of irregular though.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by levityinc3 View Post
    Yeah my dad was in the army. He'd bring them home and my brother and I would devour them haha. They made me kind of irregular though.

They will do that, only problem with them in my book.

black Silver
    06 silverado/ 06 C6

Me and the wife were up there couple weekends ago doing some shopping and traffic was TERRIBLE. We took her Suburban and I tell ya some people just don't plain care were you are. They cut right in front of you like your 10 cars back. I thought Janesville traffic was getting bad, but every time we go up there I am glad were I live.

Red
    2000 SS '89 IROC-Z

Quote Originally Posted by adam3566 View Post
    Me and the wife were up there couple weekends ago doing some shopping and traffic was TERRIBLE. We took her Suburban and I tell ya some people just don't plain care were you are. They cut right in front of you like your 10 cars back. I thought Janesville traffic was getting bad, but every time we go up there I am glad were I live.
    Don't go to Chicago. Not only is there bad traffic and lots of people, but most of these people are either fucking retarded, poor driving shit-boxes (who don't care if they run into you), or they are tools, like the guy listed above.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by adam3566 View Post
    Howdy but in all seriousness (spell?) there are a lot of retards on the road there. So lets do a joke. How dumb are Madison, WI drivers...........

So dumb that there main street race road is a 30 mph zone and full of pot holes and road construction. Fuckin morons

black Silver
    06 silverado/ 06 C6

Howdy but in all seriousness (spell?) there are a lot of retards on the road there. So lets do a joke. How dumb are Madison, WI drivers...........

So dumb that there main street race road is a 30 mph zone and full of pot holes and road construction. Fuckin morons
    Lol, sad but true.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

East Wash Rd. About the last road I would ever think of racing and they do it all the time. Lets do another one...... How dumb are Madison, WI drivers.....

So dumb, that they don't even stop racing on the junk road even when there is a cop at every block waiting to crack down on this so called racing

Red
    01 ECSB Z71 & 89 Iroc-Z

speaking of 30mph zones to race in... here's one of ours:

yea, FTW! not as crazy stupid as it sounds huh?

blue
    83 mustang 347

Quote Originally Posted by Another WS6 Guy View Post
    speaking of 30mph zones to race in... here's one of ours:

Click for full size

yea, FTW! not as crazy stupid as it sounds huh?
    doesnt look like there are many potholes, road construction, or cops on that road

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information