2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

"Anybody wanna play Hearts?"

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

I am a solitare and sudoku fan myself.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

You know what's bullshit? The minesweeper thats installed on Windows Vista.

Ever since forever, Windows came with the awesome game "Minesweeper." It was a game based on skill and speed. You tried to identify all the mines, and if you misclicked, you started over with a new game, which was a new challenge for your brain.

But then they decided to gay everything up and introduce the new Vista Minesweeper. Killing yourself would bring more gratitude to yourself than winning this bullshit. It's not even a game anymore. It's as if the political correctness police got a hold of something that had nothing wrong with it, and then just fucked it up anyway. One of the biggest douche moves they did to this now gaping wound of a game was this:

A retry button.

Oh wow. Good job fucktards. Completely take away the point of the game. For those who don't realize what this means, it results to this: It completely removes any skill required. You can now lose a game, memorize the mines, "RETRY" it, and win with an amazing score that previously, before Vista fucked it up, only people like myself could obtain. Not only that, it had the option of replacing the mines with, oh no! They wouldn't do that! They did. They replaced the mines with flowers. I have no idea why they didn't just turn in their dicks and call it "Flower Finder."

A retry button and god damn flowers. What a fucking noob ass game.

Black
    1999 Z/28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post

Ever since forever, Windows came with the awesome game "Minesweeper." It was a game based on skill and speed. You tried to identify all the mines, and if you misclicked, you started over with a new game, which was a new challenge for your brain.

But then they decided to gay everything up and introduce the new Vista Minesweeper. Killing yourself would bring more gratitude to yourself than winning this bullshit. It's not even a game anymore. It's as if the political correctness police got a hold of something that had nothing wrong with it, and then just fucked it up anyway. One of the biggest douche moves they did to this now gaping wound of a game was this:

A retry button.

Oh wow. Good job fucktards. Completely take away the point of the game. For those who don't realize what this means, it results to this: It completely removes any skill required. You can now lose a game, memorize the mines, "RETRY" it, and win with an amazing score that previously, before Vista fucked it up, only people like myself could obtain. Not only that, it had the option of replacing the mines with, oh no! They wouldn't do that! They did. They replaced the mines with flowers. I have no idea why they didn't just turn in their dicks and call it "Flower Finder."

they did that so that they can further award the grand achievement of mediocrity.

Bright Rally Red
    2000 Camaro SS #5075 M6

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post

A retry button.

I agree that sounds pretty fucked up. That movie was funny though, I love that game.

Thread Information