Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NBM
    '00 Z28

Angry stupid Somalians.

Last night I had a softball game. After every softball game the team goes to the bar that sponsors us for a couple beers. My wife was finally able to make it to a game and my sister plays on the team so both of them were with me.

We decided to leave the bar to go get something to eat. Applebee's is so much better than bar food.

As we walked out there were three somalies and a white guy standing by the front door. Two of the somalians started looking my sister and my wife up and down in the most obvious way possible. I turned to them and said, "pick your eyes up."

One of them asked me what I said so I repeated, "Pick your eyes up. That's my sister and my wife you're undressing with your eyes and I don't appreciate it."

As far I was concerned that should have been the end of it. We continued to walk to my car and were about 100 feet away when I heard one of them mutter out some bullshit but I couldn't make out what they said. So I turned around and asked him what he said. He gave me the whole, "You heard me," crap.

I told him to come say whatever he has to say to my face, so the four of them start walking toward me, my wife and my sister. I told my sister to run to the back door of the bar and get a couple of the guys from our team. They were out there QUICK!

As soon as two of my teammates stepped out of the bar, the whole situation changed. The two that weren't saying anything convinced the two shit talkers to walk away and head into the bar. The other two came up to me apologizing for their friends and saying that it was the alcohol talking and that we were all cool and no one needed to get hurt blah blah blah.

The shitty thing is this, had one of them actually showed me any aggression I would've flattened him. Had anyone jumped in on it my two buddies would've crushed them. But we'd have gone to jail because in the eyes of the law I could have walked away.

My problem with that is this: if you simply walk away and tolerate the poor behavior of others in an effort to avoid confrontation you empower them and send them a message that their behavior is acceptable. If you put the dirty little bastards in their place, they'll think twice before acting that way ever again.

Why does our government and our society protect those people? Why are those people allowed to get away with bullshit for so long?

What would you have done in that situation?
    Last edited by toneloc60; 06-23-2006 at 10:43 AM.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

good story. I had a similar situation: our college is overrun by kenyan's and ugandan's. They eat/learn for free and end up getting green cards and staying here instead of taking their education back to their shit-filled country...gee, go figure.

anyway, i'm sitting at a 4 person table for dinner in the cafeteria. there are about 20 people in the whole place so obviously there's a million other tables available. Chief comes up and sits with me...doesn't ask if he can, just pulls up a chair and sits. I was like "dude...leave" he looked at me like i was on crack so i told him that it is rude to just do that w/out invitation or excusing himself. So he up and left, and sat with three of his kin @ another table.

then like 3 minutes later, he comes back and sits down. I was like "would you please sit somewhere else, there are plenty of tables available and I'd like to eat alone" he just sits and eats his creme puff-so i put on my evil face and say "i hope you choke on that pastry..i hope you get a piece of flake lodged in your throat and can't breath. I want to see your eyes turn white with asphixia while i finish my plate..." dude thought i was insane [who wouldn't i had red, spiked hair and wore all black]. So he get's mouthy with me and i tell him "look dumb ass, you sat here, you are the asshole, i told you that i want to eat alone" so now he stands up and tries to get all tough. Ok, he probably could have destroyed me, but i just stayed seated while laughing at him and continued eating. His bros came up and they all walked out, i just winked at him and said "maybe tommarow ok?

Custom Car Emblems
    from third_shift|studios
    Pittsburgh Car Detailing & Paint Protection from ts|s detailing
    jaison tortorea

Anti-Liberal Activist Element187's Avatar

Black
    2000 Camaro z28

wow your lucky those muslims didn't decapitate you

NBM
    '00 Z28

Muslims can't fight. That's why they learn to build bombs and fly planes.

Cyclone Grey Metallic
    2006 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by toneloc60 View Post
    Muslims can't fight. That's why they learn to build bombs and fly planes.

Those skinny little bastards are as easy to manhandle as a 10 year old. Malnurishment doesn't make you very strong.

YOW Pookie's gone postal! Motrv8d Steve's Avatar

Black
    1998 Camaro Z28

well, when they were being so obvious about staring at the wife and sis, I would have SMILED and said, "Hey man, she's mine."
    Smile the whole time. You could have been shot or stabbed over the whole thing. Would that have been worth it?
    Maybe not the most macho thing to do, but maybe smarter than picking a fight with these guys. Who knows what kinda weapons they might have been carrying?

They play by a whole different set of rules in their country. Jmho.

NBM
    '00 Z28

I hear ya Motrv8d. However, I am, have been and will always be the type of person that lets you know when you've gone too far. I don't pull punches. If you're being an ass, I'll tell you you're being an ass. I'm too dumb to live any other way.

Would it have been worth it? It depends. Would they have thought twice about being that disrespectful in the future. If so, it would have been worth it.

Black
    1998 Camaro Z28

yeah i hear ya too. but i think some people are so stupid they will never learn. And I'm not about to become their self-appointed teacher.

You can get dead that way real quick.

Mystic Teal Metallic
    1998 Z-28, 2010 SS

Quote Originally Posted by toneloc60 View Post
    I hear ya Motrv8d. However, I am, have been and will always be the type of person that lets you know when you've gone too far. I don't pull punches. If you're being an ass, I'll tell you you're being an ass. I'm too dumb to live any other way.

Would it have been worth it? It depends. Would they have thought twice about being that disrespectful in the future. If so, it would have been worth it.
    You have got to stand up for yourself, nobody else does. I am not a real big guy, so I learned early on that if you don't stop shit when it happens, it will keep on happening. You were within your right to intervene, especially on your wife's and sisters behalf.

As far as risk, life is a risk. But don't go through life on someone else's terms, do it on yours. If that means kicking a little ass from time-to-time, well then you kick some ass.

Black
    1998 Camaro Z28

well if you have to defend yourself then by all means, kick some ass. i just figure if the guy staring at your wife is enough to start a fight. I dunno, i guess I'd have to be in that situation. Now if he put his hand on her or made a move toward her, that's a different deal. lights out.
    but just looking at her? eh... well that's up to you. if you feel he's challenging your manhood at that point, then go ahead, make your day.

Cyclone Grey Metallic
    2006 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Motrv8d Steve View Post
    well, when they were being so obvious about staring at the wife and sis, I would have SMILED and said, "Hey man, she's mine."
    Smile the whole time. You could have been shot or stabbed over the whole thing. Would that have been worth it?
    Maybe not the most macho thing to do, but maybe smarter than picking a fight with these guys. Who knows what kinda weapons they might have been carrying?

They play by a whole different set of rules in their country. Jmho.

If it was me I wouldn't be worried about what kind of weapons they MIGHT be carrying. If they were smart they would worry about the weapons that I AM carrying. I don't like people who disrespect women, let alone my girlfriend or a sister, so there is no way I would have been able to let that shit go. I'm with Toneloc on this one, fuck those muslim fucks.

you did the right thing man.....to bad they backed down before you finished it

just like in somolia when clinton fucked us backing down from arabs is a sign of weakness......standing up to them or beating their ass shows them why they are backwards fucks that will always have the boot of the USA on their throat

Black
    1998 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 91Z28 View Post
    If it was me I wouldn't be worried about what kind of weapons they MIGHT be carrying. If they were smart they would worry about the weapons that I AM carrying. I don't like people who disrespect women, let alone my girlfriend or a sister, so there is no way I would have been able to let that shit go. I'm with Toneloc on this one, fuck those muslim fucks.
    what was I thinking? now that's an idea!
    from now I'm packin' HEAT wherever I go!

Burple
    1966 427 Cobra Replica

Yep, I pack everywhere I can. And if I'm going somewhere I can't carry, it'll be in the car waiting for me.
    Last edited by Tobynine9; 06-24-2006 at 04:38 AM.

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

I am a bigger man, but when it comes to a weapon, I will let my GF take care of that.

Black
    1998 Camaro Z28

ah, I get it now, the Dirty Harry philosophy...

"You're never alone with a Smith & Wesson."

Cyclone Grey Metallic
    2006 GTO

What a Californian response. I guess only criminals should have guns, lets take away everyone's CCW permits. You must love Hillary, Ted, Joe, and John.

Cyclone Grey Metallic
    2006 GTO

ah, I get it now, the Dirty Harry philosophy...

Click for full size
    "You're never alone with a Smith & Wesson."
    The fucking man himself!

Black
    1998 Camaro Z28

What a Californian response. I guess only criminals should have guns, lets take away everyone's CCW permits. You must love Hillary, Ted, Joe, and John.
    Well I guess I can sleep good tonight, comforted by the thought that when God dies, he'll leave 23-y/o rentacops from Chester NY in charge of common sense. LOL! and if you ask me, everyone should carry a gun. That way nobody would give anybody any shit!

Cyclone Grey Metallic
    2006 GTO

Well I guess I can sleep good tonight, comforted by the thought that when God dies, he'll leave 23-y/o rentacops from Chester NY in charge of common sense. LOL! and if you ask me, everyone should carry a gun. That way nobody would give anybody any shit!
    Common sense dictates that when confronted by those with guns, being unarmed is stupid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information