Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

red
    1998 z28

Street racing bust

Street racing bust Cops hide in warehouses and jump out in front of racers.

Silver
    2000 Camaro Z28

Damn, those cops had it going on. I've been to races like that, where people line up on the side of the road. But its dumb, you just leave yourself open to be caught

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

yea that shit goes down in Hartford Ct, right near where i live

its soo stupid all ricers and crap like that

Red
    2005 Cadillac CTS-V

lol. Pretty organized imo

and they werent racing down mainstreet endangering innocent ppl.

WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

I dont really like the way the news portrayed it all... expeically the comment "stolen parts and street racing go together like mechanics and grease" First of all ive been a mechanic since I was 16... i find that down right insulting, liberal assholes have no respect for the people that keep there hybrid fart blowing daily drivers going. And secondly... i really find it hard to believe that stolen parts are that big of a problem... just dosent quite make sence to me. So lets say I get caught racing with a crate motor in i bought from gm... vins not gonna match so dose that mean i stole it?... sorry for the rant, i just dont agree with the way the media portays the car hobby

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

If any one of those rices had a single desire for achievement, they would use that segment as proof that the city needs to offer a drag race strip

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by MaxPlusTen View Post
    I dont really like the way the news portrayed it all... expeically the comment "stolen parts and street racing go together like mechanics and grease" First of all ive been a mechanic since I was 16... i find that down right insulting, liberal assholes have no respect for the people that keep there hybrid fart blowing daily drivers going. And secondly... i really find it hard to believe that stolen parts are that big of a problem... just dosent quite make sence to me. So lets say I get caught racing with a crate motor in i bought from gm... vins not gonna match so dose that mean i stole it?... sorry for the rant, i just dont agree with the way the media portays the car hobby
    +1... i dropped a crate LS6 in my car... that means they will try to fuck me if i get caught...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    If any one of those rices had a single desire for achievement, they would use that segment as proof that the city needs to offer a drag race strip
    damn right... 400 people is a damn good start for a petition to open a public speedway...

Nothing special
    Nothing special

Only thing wrong with that bust is they didn't just set the cars on fire while the previous owners watched as they burned to the ground. Then made to clean up the mess.

Fuck street racers/racing, I don't care who you are or what you drive.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Tide View Post
    Only thing wrong with that bust is they didn't just set the cars on fire while the previous owners watched as they burned to the ground. Then made to clean up the mess.

Fuck street racers/racing, I don't care who you are or what you drive.
    so you've never done it???

Nothing special
    Nothing special

Nope.

92 LS1 Lumina A4
    00 Formula WS9

All those Cops, helicopters, State Police, and so on.... All for 28 Racers, 11 tickets, and a few drug charges? Seems like they Spent a lot more trying to bust them than they will recover in fines and fees. I doubt this will discourage them, I also like that comment about racers and thieves, over 400 cars and not one stolen one.

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

Wow, what a bunch of idiot ricers. They all street race cause they dont want to be embarrassed by their real 1/4 mile times. Looks like this didnt really get what they deserve though.

Black
    2002 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Tide View Post
    Nope.
    Anyone with a mouth can tell a lie. First off, who buys a car with 350hp and never goes for a challenge. Even a short 60 to 90 mph run from the local pesky mustang is a street race. I'm not saying that it's right. I'm just saying, Try not to act like you never did anything stupid. Hell, who went through their teenage years without mistakes.

Nothing special
    Nothing special

Quote Originally Posted by RealLiveMD View Post
    Anyone with a mouth can tell a lie. First off, who buys a car with 350hp and never goes for a challenge. Even a short 60 to 90 mph run from the local pesky mustang is a street race. I'm not saying that it's right. I'm just saying, Try not to act like you never did anything stupid. Hell, who went through their teenage years without mistakes.
    And anyone with an internet connection can act like a tough guy.

I've done plenty of stupid things, which includes responding to your post, but I digress. However, taking a 3500 lb car and acting like a retard on city streets or interstates (uncontrolled environments) isn't one of them.

There's a time and place for drag racing: A race track.

I don't need the "challenge", or my car to prove anything to other people. That's for people with low self esteem and itty bitty wee wees.

Maybe I'm one of the few that God blessed with a bit of common sense and maturity that's served me well for the better part of my life.

Who knew?

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Thats another reason why I hate ricers, they give a bad name for everyone.

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

When I do my rebuild and have nothing stock left in the car, I want to see them try and prove that I stole everything that resides under my hood...

Black
    2002 WS6

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have attacked you personally even though I'm a pretty tough guy.
    I'm just tired of all the hypocrites on these forums. " I never streetrace my 550hp cobra equipped with nittos." "I never would have taken head from a younger woman if I were president." "My wife never tells me what to do, I wear the pants." .... and the list goes on and on. Maybe you are the only ls1 owner ever that has never answered a challenged. There may be more like you; but, I don't know them.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by RealLiveMD View Post
    I'm sorry, I shouldn't have attacked you personally even though I'm a pretty tough guy.
    I'm just tired of all the hypocrites on these forums. " I never streetrace my 550hp cobra equipped with nittos." "I never would have taken head from a younger woman if I were president." "My wife never tells me what to do, I wear the pants." .... and the list goes on and on. Maybe you are the only ls1 owner ever that has never answered a challenged. There may be more like you; but, I don't know them.
    i've never farted... ever... and that smell... that was some one else...

Silver
    2000 Camaro Z28

I like how when they said they can look at the SRL # on the engine and match it to the VIN on the car and if they dont match, its stolen. Um, ITS CALLED AN ENGINE SWAP, dumb asses. I'd like for them to prove the stuff under my hood is stolen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information