I hope no one minds me posting this topic on a GM board, but I'm looking for a stolen 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T. I've been on this site before. I was thinking about buying a 02 Camaro SS a few years back, but wound up buying a Challenger and a Mustang instead. The car was lifted from my property on April 27th using a role back tow truck. I would like the car back and the perps in jail. What follows is a fairly detailed description of the car.

I'm requesting help in recovering my 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T that was stolen from my
property on Saturday April 27th or early April 28th. The Vin for my car is
JS23N0E129586. The car is painted dark blue (B5 blue I think) with a gray/brown
pinstripe and is wearing Keystone mag wheels, with P245 60 R15 Challenger brand tires in
back and Goodyear Eagle GT II tires in front. The Eagle GT II's are badly dry rotted
with metal being exposed on the treads by large cracks in the rubber. The car has front
disc brakes (these are not original) with a drum brake master cylinder. The rear drums
are painted the same blue color as the car. The car was originally EF8 dark green
metallic from the factory and there is still plenty of green paint on the car. The car
has a black interior. The seats are in very good shape except for a rip close to the
door of the driver side seat. The dash is a '71 or later dash and has several large
cracks in it. The steering wheel is a '72 and up model with the two spokes with three
holes in each. The steering wheel is also rapped in vinyl. The steering column and the
metal parts below the dash are also painted blue and the vinyl framing around the
instrument cluster is mismatched, the piece nearest the door is a '70 piece and the other
piece is '71 and up. The car also has a small red oil pressure warning light near the
ash tray and a confederate flag sticker in the ash tray. The driver side floor mat is
tore up and the black carpet is sun faded. The car also has a Sun Super Tach II attached
via a hose clamp to the steering wheel. The drive train consists of a 440 magnum with an
800 cfm Edelbroke carb. The carb is and looks fairly new and the engine is clean and
nicely painted orange with Mopar performance alunimum valve covers. The engine also had
an alunimum Mopar Performance water pump and water pump housing and the crank and water
pump pulleys were both chrome. The engine had a 7 blade clutch fan for cooling which I
have been told is rare. The engine has 452 heads. The transmission is an 18 spline Hemi
4sp. The intake is Edelbroke performer rpm. Engine is equipped with a somewhat corroded
set of Ceramic coated TTI headers. The engine is coded F440 9-12 HP and is a heavy
connecting rod motor (6 pack type). The car has small patch panels welded into the rear
quarter panels and rust around the back window. The back window rust had been fixed
before and had come back and the previous owner had tried to keep the paint from bubbling
with clear silicon. There is also rust bubbling through in the quarters in front of the
rear tires and an area on the passenger door rocker panel that appears to have some
bondo. There is also a Christian Fish on the trunk lid. I would say the car as a whole
is a condition 2 car. The car has air shocks with a hole cut in the trunk pan for the
air nozzle. I'm enclosing a couple of pictures and if I can think of anymore info I'll
email it.