Thread: Steroid ?

Black
    99 SS Vert M6

Steroid ?

I go to the gym pretty regular. About 4 months ago this kid comes in and starts lifting around the same times I do consistantly day in and day out. About 6' maybe 175lbs. Anyways, He's effin big now. I know he's doing the supplementation but damn he's gotta be 205-210lbs and puttin up 315 on bench. Very solid, very lean, and good vascularity. So, we talk and he has no problem admitting he's using mail order D-Bol. 40mg per day orally. He was open about it which was cool. Said he wanted to try it. I can understand that from a 20-22 year old kid. Here's my question/s.

Can D-Bol give you this much weight gain and stength? 25-30 lbs in 4 months? I think he's stacking something else in. But why wouldn't he say? He seemed honest enough about the D-Bol. I'm no expert but I thought D-Bol just inflates you.

Black
    '05 Ninja ZX-10R

Quote Originally Posted by Huskerz1 View Post
    I go to the gym pretty regular. About 4 months ago this kid comes in and starts lifting around the same times I do consistantly day in and day out. About 6' maybe 175lbs. Anyways, He's effin big now. I know he's doing the supplementation but damn he's gotta be 205-210lbs and puttin up 315 on bench. Very solid, very lean, and good vascularity. So, we talk and he has no problem admitting he's using mail order D-Bol. 40mg per day orally. He was open about it which was cool. Said he wanted to try it. I can understand that from a 20-22 year old kid. Here's my question/s.

Can D-Bol give you this much weight gain and stength? 25-30 lbs in 4 months? I think he's stacking something else in. But why wouldn't he say? He seemed honest enough about the D-Bol. I'm no expert but I thought D-Bol just inflates you.

Well everyone cycles. if he doesn't have gyno he's obviously not just taking 40mg a day and nothing else, you got to keep the test from aromatizing . Those big puffy looking monsters are on dianabol. Results obviously vary a lot based on genetics and how you work, but generally anabolics allow you to recover quicker. Dianabol is becoming less popular as better anabolics are being made. Consider carefully if this is a route you want to go. I can PM you about good places to get info and supplies if you want to learn more and give it a try.

yeah arnie had bypass surgery - good luck

Black
    99 SS Vert M6

Quote Originally Posted by shadegray View Post
    Well everyone cycles. if he doesn't have gyno he's obviously not just taking 40mg a day and nothing else, you got to keep the test from aromatizing . Those big puffy looking monsters are on dianabol. Results obviously vary a lot based on genetics and how you work, but generally anabolics allow you to recover quicker. Dianabol is becoming less popular as better anabolics are being made. Consider carefully if this is a route you want to go. I can PM you about good places to get info and supplies if you want to learn more and give it a try.
    Thanks, but I've done Dianabol when I was 19. I did puff up too, but I don't think I made the strength gains this kid has. I don't remember putting on alot of weight either. 10-15lbs max. However, my diet stank back then.

Black
    '05 Ninja ZX-10R

Yeah, then you missed out on a big part of juicing. The big benefit you get from anabolics is that it allows you go further without overtraining. You can work out longer and more frequently, and as long as you supply your body with it's increased requirements for food and sleep you just gain proportionally, where before anabolics you'd just overtrain and burn out, not gaining anything.

Black
    91 Corvette

www.elitefitness.com is a good forum for the proper use of drugs/supplements when lifting. Lots of info on how to safely use products that aren't fully supported by the FDA.

forest green
    1994 Firehawk

Quote Originally Posted by Huskerz1 View Post

Well first of all you are assuming his weight, D-bol can give you incredible gains. Remember genes also play into it. If he was stacking I'm sure he would have told you since he was so open already,
    Now as far as anabolic steriods, they just don't inflate you. Creatine inflates you. The body breaks down muscle fibers but at the same time they recover very quickly and stronger.

Thread Information