Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Thumbs down Spiders, help me please

Backstory: I fucking hate spiders.

A few months ago I killed a spider in my bed room. Well apparently this was a mommy spider, because when I rocked her face, a little over 9000 minuscule tit-suckers jumped off her back and scattered like illegals at an INS raid. I was proud that I just orphaned those fuckers and thought nothing else of it.

Well, about a month ago I noticed something. Lots of rather small spiders started appearing around my room. I guess the fags have grown up and are probably all emo about me killing their mom and plotting revenge or some shit. They had the leg-span (all directions) of the diameter of the end of the average ballpoint pen. Somewhat transparent I guess, looks like a very light brown dot from a distance. They like to sit in corner-ish places, like the top edge of the skirting board running around the floor of the room (Between the sheet rock and the top of the skirting) and also along where the walls meet the ceiling. They don't seem to do much, just sit there. Every now and then I strike out at one randomly with a napkin and end him.

Fast forward to today. The corner-dwellers haven't changed much, maybe a tad bigger, hardly anything really. So I'm laying in bed watching Family Guy or something, and this big ass fucker run across the wall next to me. It's the same size as the mom (Leg span of a dime, thick body/limbs, very dark brown/almost black) so I assume it papa bear, coming here to bitch at me because I raped his wife a few months before. Took him long enough, eh? Anyway, I'm pissed, because like I said before, I fucking hate spiders, so after fucking his shit 6 inches across my wall, I go on the hunt. Napkin and flash light in hand, three of the now-bastardized fuckers are mush within the minute. I get seven in total, and am rather pleased.

However, seven isn't gonna cut it. I know there are more of these fuckers hiding around, and honestly, I don't want to waste time with my current methods. I want to kill, and I want to do it quickly, efficiently, and effectively. I want these fuckers to wish they were Jews in Nazi Germany as an option for a better life. I want to be the Tsunami to their webs. So, LS1.com. What products are available to accomplish this spider slaughter? This arachnoid assault? This torture of the tarantulas? Commercial or industrial, traps or poison, legal or illegal, I don't care. Let me know what I can do.

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

ummm. wow

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

Agent Orange. Its the only way.

blue
    83 mustang 347

Napalm

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Body lice...live under your skin...have fun

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Go to home depot and get a bug bomb. Set it off before you go to work and by the time you get home they will all be dead as door nails

Red
    2001 ws6

those are the most poisonus spiders, the little transparent ones, dont let them bit you......

White over Red
    1991 Suburban

Raid foggers work real well if you can leave the place for 8 hours or so and dont have pets.

Red
    2001 ws6

get an anteater.

Black
    2002 Formula Firehawk

Fire. Torch your room walls

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

Quote Originally Posted by 96z28 View Post
    Fire. Torch your room walls
    I agree. Burn that mother fucker down!

murdered out 06 z06

get those baited sticky traps. they have some kind of shit on them that bugs are attracted to. at my womans old house we set some of those in the basement when it was infested with brown recluses and we had about 10 of those fuckers stuck to the trap after a few days

Give me a place to stand. levityinc3's Avatar

Red
    2000 SS '89 IROC-Z

An aerosol can of anything. And a lighter. You will damage your home and many belongings, but the flaming corpses of those perished shall fuel you with pride.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Either the bug bombs mentioned or vaccum the hell out of your room. I used to get bit as a kid in my bed, when I was asleep. One night woke up and there were like 3 spiders on me you better beleive I had that room cleaned the next morning hell I sprayed my sheets w/ alcohol in hopes to get rid of them have fun.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    Body lice...live under your skin...have fun
    ahhaha we have a sentimental soul in our midst

Stockitie Stock Stock 95camaroZNC's Avatar

Red
    1999 Trans Am

Go BIG OR GO HOME Bug bomb your room, cover shit in plastic first. I kill bugs with WD 40 and my trusty Zippo.

Edit: 2 months ago i was cleaning out my gurage and cleaned up my weight sets. I never used them before then, and well i was cleaning the bar for my weights and a black widow crawled out right beside my hand. I smashed that fucker like whoa, freaked me out.

Your story is the lawls.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    Go to home depot and get a bug bomb. Set it off before you go to work and by the time you get home they will all be dead as door nails
    Quote Originally Posted by thearborbarber View Post
    Raid foggers work real well if you can leave the place for 8 hours or so and dont have pets.

Quote Originally Posted by 95camaroZNC View Post
    Go BIG OR GO HOME Bug bomb your room, cover shit in plastic first. I kill bugs with WD 40 and my trusty Zippo.

Edit: 2 months ago i was cleaning out my gurage and cleaned up my weight sets. I never used them before then, and well i was cleaning the bar for my weights and a black widow crawled out right beside my hand. I smashed that fucker like whoa, freaked me out.

Your story is the lawls.
    Do these bug bombs come in different strengths? Reason I ask is I'm at college and live in an 4br apartment, will I be able to put it only in my room and then close the door (perhaps a towel along the bottom gap)? Because my roommates are here at all different times and I don't want to inconvenience them. Why cover everything in plastic? Are they really that potent, to have the ability to mess stuff up? No pets, so that's not a problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    Either the bug bombs mentioned or vaccum the hell out of your room. I used to get bit as a kid in my bed, when I was asleep. One night woke up and there were like 3 spiders on me you better beleive I had that room cleaned the next morning hell I sprayed my sheets w/ alcohol in hopes to get rid of them have fun.
    Thanks Washing all my bed sheets as we speak, about to vacuum too, and also going to throw away this shitty shaggy rug from my freshman dorm a few years ago, I'm sure thats harboring some of them.

RED, BLACK
    2001 WS6, 1998 TA

A couple of summers ago I had a spider problem in my garage. Black ones, brown recluses, and other ones. I got a bug and spider killer made by Raid in the airosol cans. I sprayed the perimiter of the floor and the next morning there were a few dead soldiers out on the floor. So I went through a couple of cans just to make sure they were dead and now I rarely use any. Problem solved. You will be able to spray it in your room and it won't effect anyone else. I highly recommend it.

Impounded

NBM
    99 z28

Switch rooms with one of your roomates.

Use roofing tar, dump it all over to get them stuck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information