Thread: speeding ticket

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

speeding ticket

Ok heres the situation and i'm curious to see what comes up. I was headed to another town and was driving with my foot not cruise and met a hi-po. I have no idea how fast i was going at this point but instincts i hit the brakes, he pulled me over and told me i was going 98 and i said i dont know how fast i was going and i went back to his car and asked to see the radar and he shows me and its blank. His excuse is he couldnt get it locked in time but it was around 97. so he writes me a ticket for 98 in a 65 $204. Any one know if tickets are valid with out proof of speed on the radar. he was not paced with me and i was prty sure i wasnt goign that fast.

Formula Driver! 96Firebirdformula's Avatar

Batman Black
    1996 Formula

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    Ok heres the situation and i'm curious to see what comes up. I was headed to another town and was driving with my foot not cruise and met a hi-po. I have no idea how fast i was going at this point but instincts i hit the brakes, he pulled me over and told me i was going 98 and i said i dont know how fast i was going and i went back to his car and asked to see the radar and he shows me and its blank. His excuse is he couldnt get it locked in time but it was around 97. so he writes me a ticket for 98 in a 65 $204. Any one know if tickets are valid with out proof of speed on the radar. he was not paced with me and i was prty sure i wasnt goign that fast.
    Yeah never hit brakes that when they come back after you when i pass cops i look down at speedometer so if come back i know how fast i was going. i have had my formula for about 2 year no speeding tickets yet

Its a 4 door vette bitch! JOHN_DEERE_LS6's Avatar

Black Raven/Ebony cowskin
    2005 Cadillac CTS-V

fight it and ask to see the calibration records for that gun... they have to adjust them every week or every soo many hours of duty... the more confidence you carry into that court room the better... shake hsi hand before and after you tlak to him in private before you see the magistrate....

i got a fleeing and eluding dropped to a 10 over on the expressway last year on my bike. all with confidence my good man... and got out of a 100 mph ticket this year with my car day after i bought it with no insurance or plates with the old palte still on it.... fought it tlaked to him in court and got a 95$ defective equipment ticket...

make them feel liek your cutting him the deal...

need anymore help pm me..

BlackCherry
    Bad Ass 67 Camaro / 2010

Yes, fight it.

He has to say he did not have it locked, and that can get it tossed as well.

SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by 96Firebirdformula View Post
    Yeah never hit brakes that when they come back after you when i pass cops i look down at speedometer so if come back i know how fast i was going. i have had my formula for about 2 year no speeding tickets yet
    2 Years! HaHa! ..............just wait

Thread Information