Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1997 Grand Cherokee
    1999 Firebird.

Talking Soooo......I walked into the Porsce dealership and ordered a new GT2 today.

I drive through the lot at the Porsche dealership every so often tosee what goodies they have in the showroom. Today I saw a very nice 928 S4 sitting in the back lot so I walked inside to ask how much it was. (I've always wanted one) When one of the samesmen walked up, I rather loudly said "I WANT TO ORDER A NEW GT-2 PLEASE!!!!" You could almost hear him get a hardon. The look on his face was classic. He didn't speak. He just stared at me shaking my hand for so long another salesman walked up and told him to take me into his office I told him I was just kidding and wanted to know about the 928 out back. He said "that's a customers car" and walked away. No goodbye, no thanks for coming in, nothing. I think he was a little let down! I saw a few other salemen laughing in the back of the showroom.

metallic pewter
    2001 WS.6 Trans Am

yeah that would have been a helluva payday for homey if you were serious lol.

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

LOL your a great guy

Green
    94 Camaro 3.4

rofl, that sounds like something I'd do.

If I was drunk... I don't have the balls for that anymore... good shit

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

lmao, thats great Props to yo brother lol

what a dick that salesman was, probably cuz he's got a small one

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

hahahahahahahaha

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

thats priceless hahaha

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

I bet he was thinking of all those gifts he was going to buy lol

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

funny but fucked up lol I also have an idea of who the dick was in this situation too. lol

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

Soooooo.......I guess it's perfectly OK to go to someone's place of employment to piss them off & waste thier time.

Black
    1999 Z/28 M6

and i bet you didn't even get it on tape...you bastard

haha...nice one though if you got the other salesmen to laugh

1986 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by rbob93 View Post
    Soooooo.......I guess it's perfectly OK to go to someone's place of employment to piss them off & waste thier time.

Right.... and car salesmen have wasted anyone elses time!!

I thinks its great you messed with the porsche saleman.

Quote Originally Posted by rbob93 View Post

What do you think the salesmen do right after the average person walk's into a dealership and buy's a new car with out negotiating a deal before signing the papers..They party their azz off and joke all day.You the man original poster, good one.

We went into a Pontiac dealership once to take a look at a car. We chose one, the salesman comes out, bullshit bullshit bullshit, he says he'll ask his manager if he can beat down the price a little. Ten minutes later, he comes back, saying "I can't get it down that far, but I did lower it subsantially"...We beat him down a little further, he goes away another ten minutes, comes back and says, "Okay, okay, we can get that done. Do you want me to go get the papers?" We say yeah, then he walks away for a little while again.

Now, I'm a little new to the whole dealership thing, but my dad isn't. He waits a minute or so then follows the salesman to where he went. Lo and behold, he's outside smoking a cigarette with his fellow salesmen, which he'd been doing every time he walked away. My dad goes, "Oh, I guess you just don't want to sell us this car" and we walk out. The look on that asshole's face was PRICELESS. He called us for weeks afterwards. Funniest shit I've ever seen!!!

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

awesome! i need to try that

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    We went into a Pontiac dealership once to take a look at a car. We chose one, the salesman comes out, bullshit bullshit bullshit, he says he'll ask his manager if he can beat down the price a little. Ten minutes later, he comes back, saying "I can't get it down that far, but I did lower it subsantially"...We beat him down a little further, he goes away another ten minutes, comes back and says, "Okay, okay, we can get that done. Do you want me to go get the papers?" We say yeah, then he walks away for a little while again.

Now, I'm a little new to the whole dealership thing, but my dad isn't. He waits a minute or so then follows the salesman to where he went. Lo and behold, he's outside smoking a cigarette with his fellow salesmen, which he'd been doing every time he walked away. My dad goes, "Oh, I guess you just don't want to sell us this car" and we walk out. The look on that asshole's face was PRICELESS. He called us for weeks afterwards. Funniest shit I've ever seen!!!
    I love it.

It is one thing to make a profit from selling a car but to treat the customer like they are just plain stupid is just not right. Car salesmen are only your friend while you are buying from them after that it all over and you are just another notch on their belt. Can you tell I hate car salesmen,lol.

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

One thing i HATE HATE HATE is how unknowledgable car salesmen/women seem to be anymore. They seriously seem to just not know ANYTHING about what they are selling. My dad seems to buy a lot of vehicles, trades trucks every 3 years or so, yadda yadda yadda. We are in car lots a lot, be it we are just looking and what have you. I can just simply look over a window sticker and immediately know more about the damn car than the salesman did, and he comes over spouting off about the automatic transmission in this vehicle, or the horsepower and torque figures, and they aren't even CLOSE to what the car actually has! It bothers me.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

^^^true, when i worked at the gm dealership, my buddy had a 2000 c5, he parked it in the shop one day and we were just hangin out around it and a salesman walked thru the shop and told him "hey pretty car, what year is it, 2006?"

we were like you idiot completly diff. body style!!!!!!!!!!

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

I work at car dealers as a tech and i can attest that lots of salesman are assholes BUT it also boggles my mind why it shocks people that they wanna make more money as opposed to less. In any other form of business people want the most profits, but when a car dealer wants it, they are crooks. Did it ever occur to you that the sales manager tells these sales people "sell cars, only go as low as necessary to make a deal, if you dont get x number of units out this month you're fired?" why the hell would a salesman care if he let you butt rape him on the deal if he's fired. Most "customers" are freakin test pilots anyways. Sales guys can spot them just like you can spot a stupid salesman.

The sales guys that don't know the product either jus dont know cars, or go from car line to car line frequently. All they care about is numbers really.

like i said believe me i dont like salesman at all, specially dealing with their bullshit and lack of communication. But some people act like they have no right to make a living. Heck the dealer service dept gets the same thing. Asshole customers that jus want everything for free.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information