Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Someone shoot me in the f**king face

So I bought my first bike today, $4000 for a used BMW R850R in WONDEROUS condition, beautiful bike... guy drives it down in the rain at night for me to have for the weekend because he's leaving on a buisness trip... i spend the entire day cleaning out the garage and basement to make room for the bike so my moms car can still fit in it but decide to clean it all up while i was in there for good and all... clean the bike up, everythings set... i go to drive the guy back to his house... i pull up in the garage and the bike is laying on its side with gasoline pouring out of the tank.

my mother tried to move it up more and thought it was like a bike and just kicked the stand up and tried to push it by the handle bars... 500 pounds later it fell on her and started pouring gas on her and RUINED her new shirt and pants for work. I get screamed at about it for about an hour... all the meanwhile i'm holding in from decking her in the face and yelling FUCK YOUR CLOTHES YOU JUST DROPPED MY FUCKING $4,000 MOTORCYCLE CAUSE YOUR A FUCKING RETARD!!!

now a broken mirror, scrapped side stands and gasoline all over the damn thing to clean up before it eats the paint and ruines the ignition/electronics...someone, shoot me in the face now before things get any worse.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

option B would be to move out and get a job.

just busting your balls, even if you do move out at some point in time you'll get a wife to start doing stupid shit where your mom left off.

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

First of all, You should never yell at your parent(s). I don't want to sound like an asshole, but no matter what they do....never ever yell back at your Parent...Respect them no matter what.

Respect is ALWAYS earned, never given. Parents, teachers, authority included.

Have a job, 3 actually Why move out, instead of paying rent and tax's all I gotta do is housework in my spare time that I'd be doin in my own place anywho

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by grandkodiak View Post
    Have a job, 3 actually Why move out, instead of paying rent and tax's all I gotta do is housework in my spare time that I'd be doin in my own place anywho
    you forgot to add "and picking my new motorcycle up off the ground" to that list.

Compulsive F bomb dropper sgt0704's Avatar

silver
    1998 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    you forgot to add "and picking my new motorcycle up off the ground" to that list.

at least she was ok.. that 500lb bike could have broke her leg or something.

my wife dropped my gsxr750 once. but she also paid to fix it.

and i wasn't mad either. shit happens. you shoulda had it far enough outta the way.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 Formula

Yeah bro that sucks but at least your mom is okay. Good thing she didn't get hurt. I'd rather have to fix a bike then have to fix some broken bones

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

Thats shitty luck man, But don't sweat it. I just popped the motor in my Ninja so atleast you can ride lol

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    HHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

Quote Originally Posted by sgt0704 View Post
    at least she was ok.. that 500lb bike could have broke her leg or something.
    He doesn't care about her.....just his stupid mototcycle & the fact he can save so much mooching off mom.

Speaking of respect being earned.....I think he missed the mark here.

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

So I bought my first bike today, $4000 for a used BMW R850R in WONDEROUS condition, beautiful bike... guy drives it down in the rain at night for me to have for the weekend because he's leaving on a buisness trip... i spend the entire day cleaning out the garage and basement to make room for the bike so my moms car can still fit in it but decide to clean it all up while i was in there for good and all... clean the bike up, everythings set... i go to drive the guy back to his house... i pull up in the garage and the bike is laying on its side with gasoline pouring out of the tank.

my mother tried to move it up more and thought it was like a bike and just kicked the stand up and tried to push it by the handle bars... 500 pounds later it fell on her and started pouring gas on her and RUINED her new shirt and pants for work. I get screamed at about it for about an hour... all the meanwhile i'm holding in from decking her in the face and yelling FUCK YOUR CLOTHES YOU JUST DROPPED MY FUCKING $4,000 MOTORCYCLE CAUSE YOUR A FUCKING RETARD!!!

now a broken mirror, scrapped side stands and gasoline all over the damn thing to clean up before it eats the paint and ruines the ignition/electronics...someone, shoot me in the face now before things get any worse.
    I just took time to read your post, you fucking wanted to punch your own mother? My only suggestion to you is to get your own place

primevil
    2000 FRC

Bottom line is..... you still live at home little boy !!

And think after raising you and all they did for you, your parents have EARNED the respect they deserve !!

What a cheeseDICK !!

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by FSANE View Post
    First of all, You should never yell at your parent(s). I don't want to sound like an asshole, but no matter what they do....never ever yell back at your Parent...Respect them no matter what.
    fuck that...maybe if you're a teenager. but an adult should be treated as one by his parents.

down with the lot lizards blackhawk01's Avatar

Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

Fucken A man im only 18 and feel more grown up than you. Shit happens man get over it..its just a bike..yeah it was $4,000 and in good shape but im sure your mom didnt mean to intentionally do it. Things can be fixed...I mean..hell your mom could have broke her leg and something could have made the leaking gas catch on fire and burn her to death. Would you have still wanted to punch her in the face? Grow up man

END RANT HERE

Out of the woodwork
    I am sure the OP never damaged anything that belonged to his parents when he was growing up. Also, about the respect earned thing - see the 5th Commandment.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

parents have to earn your respect?! are you fucking serious?!

pie
    free

Damn people he's just on here venting and you're judging him like he hit her or cussed her out or something. None of us like to see our pride and joys damaged. If your mom happened to do something stupid like back into your car the day you bought it I'm sure you'd have nothing but good feelings towards her.

If any of you have never been pissed off at your parents before then congratulations.

primevil
    2000 FRC

Quote Originally Posted by DanWS6 View Post
    Damn people he's just on here venting and you're judging him like he hit her or cussed her out or something. None of us like to see our pride and joys damaged. If your mom happened to do something stupid like back into your car the day you bought it I'm sure you'd have nothing but good feelings towards her.

If any of you have never been pissed off at your parents before then congratulations.
    And I guess you parents had to EARN your respect as well .....

pie
    free

Quote Originally Posted by SleeperC5 View Post
    And I guess you parents had to EARN your respect as well .....
    In a sense, sure, but my dad earned it through his actions, like providing food/shelter/a good environment for us kids growing up. If he had ran off after I was born I'd have no reason to respect him. If he had beaten me when I was growing up I wouldn't have respected him.

This crap about "just because he was my parent" or "because some tablet says you should unconditionally respect your parents" is bullshit. So is the fact that whenever someone comes here to rant everyone gets on their high horses and lectures them about how much better they are.

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

Quote Originally Posted by DanWS6 View Post

My mother has damaged expensive things of mine, I let her use a new Dell laptop and she broke the LCD moniter. Thats just the most recent, no the laptop didn't cost 4 grand. But I didn't get upset, she is a old women and doesn't know how easily broken the LCDs are. She offered to pay for repairs, I refused. I can think of..... like 20 stupid things I did growing up that easily out weigh a stupid computer. I've never felt like being violent towards my mother or father. Venting and ranting is one thing, being verbal about clocking your own mom in the face does not fly in my book

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information