Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Black
    2001 Camaro Z28

Someone explain my ex's thinking to me please!

So me and my girlfriend decided to take a "break" about 2 weeks ago, the first weekend I had hung out with one of my friends that a girl and when i told her she had gotten pissed off. so that blew over and me and my ex went out to a movie had a good time and it looked like she wanted to get back together and so did I. SO 2 days later she had blocked my cell number blocked my fb and any communication. Then I get a strange text from her dad telling me to watch out for her that she had changed her medication and was not doing well. I had no idea she was on any medication?? And today I find out that she is dating some guy from the gym she works at and the guy is 28 years old and she is 18. I guess im just venting lol but still extremely confused I had dated her for a year and this isnt like her at all.

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Bitches be crazy. Just move on

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

She went on that date with you to see if she could get you back whenever she wanted...and now she knows she can. Crazy chics are fun and all but you don't want to date them long term...move on like stated above.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Dated a bi-polar chick for 3 yrs. Fun but not something I ever want to do again.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Funny how woman came up with a name(bi-polar) for their so called "medical condition". It used to be referred to simply as being a bitch. All woman are shady. Just gotta find one you can tolerate. But about the girl you're talking about, I would drop all contact with her. You're better off without her.

Black
    2001 Camaro Z28

The strangest part to me is that for that year she was an excellent girlfriend nice and sweet and good morals and everything. Its not like i had seen this other side of her before

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn:2771204
    She went on that date with you to see if she could get you back whenever she wanted...and now she knows she can.
    This. If she contacts you she's doing it for an ego boost. Be very slow to respond. Keep it low key and do not let her know what's going on in your life. Do not contact her, at all. You need to act like you aren't bothered by it at all and like you don't have time for her. If she cares about you, she'll be back if you listen. Give it some time and watch it all unfold

If you go contacting her, she's going to know she still has you by the balls.

If you don't want to get back together, move on. Sounds like you do though.

Women are nuts, but luckily I have a best friend who is one and knows every trick women do and has shared this valuable info with me.

Sounds like she deleted you so there's no way you can spy on her to me. Doubt it has anything to do with meds.
    Boost gets you laid, unless your name is Jon.

Black
    2001 Camaro Z28

Well im trying to decide if i want to even fool with her any more after she has been acting like this.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by davidz28:2771238
    Well im trying to decide if i want to even fool with her any more after she has been acting like this.
    I hear ya. I'd just take a step back for now and keep busy with other things. A year isn't all that long, but it's not a fling either.

If you're questioning her then maybe just moving on is best.

Seems odd this would occur all of a sudden out of nowhere. Nothing else happened prior?

Bright blue metallic
    1999 z28

Move on before it's too late....

Black
    2001 Camaro Z28

We had gone to the movie left the theatre fine, and I saw her before class on monday then that evening is when all that happened. And im thinking moving on is best i finish school in a week and got a job and will be relocating so maybe i just need a fresh start

04 Cobra 'vert - M6 mysti
    02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

Quote Originally Posted by davidz28 View Post
    I had no idea she was on any medication?? .
    Quote Originally Posted by raynor139 View Post
    Dated a bi-polar chick for 3 yrs. Fun but not something I ever want to do again.
    Indeed. I was with a woman for about a year, and then she really changed and I had no idea what was going on. I found out later that her insurance had changed, and she could no longer afford her bi-polar medication. So like you, I never knew she was on it until after she was off it, and yes there was clearly a difference. Honestly, if you're not heavily invested with her, not married, no children together, I'd say don't worry about it. I know it's an awkward and private thing to discuss, but she never told you about it, she's completely changed personalities from the woman you fell for, you weren't ready for it or expecting it, and she is the one that has cut you off out of the blue. Let her deal with her problems, don't let yourself get swept up in them...

Now, if you are heavily invested emotionally, then it's up to you. Only you can decide if it's worth dealing with of this kind of extreme mental/emotional shifting on her part...

Silver & Blue
    02 Camaro SS, 04 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by davidz28 View Post
    So me and my girlfriend decided to take a "break" about 2 weeks ago, the first weekend I had hung out with one of my friends that a girl and when i told her she had gotten pissed off. so that blew over and me and my ex went out to a movie had a good time and it looked like she wanted to get back together and so did I. SO 2 days later she had blocked my cell number blocked my fb and any communication. Then I get a strange text from her dad telling me to watch out for her that she had changed her medication and was not doing well. I had no idea she was on any medication?? And today I find out that she is dating some guy from the gym she works at and the guy is 28 years old and she is 18. I guess im just venting lol but still extremely confused I had dated her for a year and this isnt like her at all.
    I have been married for 27 years and with the same woman for 30. You will know when it is real or not. Trust me. This one does not sound like a keeper, she sounds like a future ex-wife. Save yourself time, trouble and money and just move on to the next one. Like I said, when it is right you will know it. There is a big difference between love and lust.
    My ride is a 2002 Camaro SS SLP #3296 with 30k, LTH, 3" Y, CME, Frost tune, K&N, ported TB, Blackwing lid, Bellows, MSD, Denso Iridium, and 85mm MAF, Bilsteins, Eibach springs, SLP strut brace, Adj. Panhard, TA Girdle, UMI, Pro 5.0, Nitto NT555
    My wife has a 2004 GTO with the rare SAP, 18" wheels, K&N Cold Air System, MSD, Ported TB, Frost tune, Denso Iridium, Flowmaster cat-back, 3200 Yank, 75k

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Listen to all the great advice and ditch her!

Black
    2001 Camaro Z28

Good advice thanks alot. luckily im not heavily invested with her at all and I think i just need to stay out of her problems.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

you're a very lucky guy......most people don't get the warning shot until it's too late. Life is too short to put up with much bullshit. If you let the head on your shoulders make this call you'll be alright.....if the other head gets a vote though you'll most likely be talking to her hoping to get back together at some point. Ignore the little head and do your thinking with the big one.

Black
    1999 Z/28 M6

ditch the bi-polar bitch and get on with your life. it's pretty bad if her dad is warning you that she has daddy issues.

red
    95 Z28

@ trying to explain a woman's thinking.

@ trying to explain an 18 year old woman's thinking.

I think Jack Nicholson said it best when talking about how women think:

I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability.
    Last edited by 5.0THIS; 04-30-2012 at 01:06 AM.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0THIS View Post

Fixed! You forgot a smiley
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Gone:2001 Camaro SS #4846

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0THIS View Post

I was waiting for someone to post the true answer to this request.

You Sir win 5 internets.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information