Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Black
    '05 Ninja ZX-10R

Somebody tell me to grow some balls...

What a shit night. This girl I work with, we'd been flirting back and forth... she'd touch my arms and shoulders when we talked and stare at me and all.. then she went kinda reserved and cold, just look down when she saw me come in and not say hi when I came in and said hey to our group. Then last week she comes in all dressed up and as soon as the 3rd girl in our group left so we were alone she says all this stuff.. apologizing for being "cranky" the last couple weeks and saying how she feels if I knew her better outside of work I'd see she's not normally like that. I didn't say anything back and then bye at the end of the day. Then I thought about it... and she's pretty hot, was cool and fun mostly before, so I wanted to ask her out tonight but she wasn't as aggressive and I couldn't get her alone before I had to leave early for an exam. And then I bombed my chem test. This sucks ass.

WTF should I do? Wait till next week? I remembered she told me she had a facebook... I could ask her out right now on that, but asking a girl out on facebook has to be the lamest thing ever. The longer I wait the more awkward it's gonna be... but it makes me nervous when it's a girl that matters and I'm gonna see her alot. I can pick up girls at the clubs easily cause they don't matter, yes then you have fun and if she says no then you never see her again anyways. Agh somebody tell me to grow some balls and do this.

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

Why are you getting nervous? its not like shes going to rip your little balls off and eat them. Grow a pair and act like a fuckin Alpha Male....

IMO you've fucked up any chance you had by being a pansy. Ask her out in person, any other way is..... well its creepy and not normal.

And wait until its conveniant to ask her out

tater_salad
    I'm the same way, dude. At least you knew she was flirting, I'm so goddamn oblivious I can't even pick that shit up. Ask her out man. Hell, I've gotten dates through Myspace. It's not that lame...

Example of my being oblivious: My freshman year of high school, I was on crutches. In a small school like mine, you see a kid on crutches, they stick out. After church with my family on Super Bowl Sunday (not my idea), we go get some food and watch the game. A girl that was 2 yrs ahead of me was our waitress. She was kinda cute, I didn't know the face. She's doing her job good, I'm watching the game, she never lets my tea get empty. Well, a timeout is called. She comes over to my table, with my ma and stepdad right there and says: "I've seen you around school, have you seen me?" My reply: "Nope, never seen ya", and I turn around to watch the game. Home girl was batting her eyes and shaking her ass, the whole 9. I didn't realize until my fam was picking on me a couple weeks later about it. Trust me, it's not any worse than me...

Black
    '05 Ninja ZX-10R

I know man... I said the same stuff to some emo boys on this forum before. I don't know why it makes me nervous... She used to be the shy one and she made the first move, so it's pretty much a sure thing? But I still have to work with her again if it doesn't go well. I don't want to ask her online either, that's lame. I think when I see her next week no more waiting for the right time, I just got to make it happen. It's just pathetic it's taken this long already. Plus she's pretty and hot girls dont stay single long.

tater_salad
    See my previous post, no where near as bad as me...

Life in the Fast lane sunsetorangess's Avatar

Met. Sunset Orange
    01 SS

Timing is everything, one thing i have learned is dont wait, otherwise you will be hearing about her date with her new boyfriend.
    Weither she says yes or no, The sun will still shine and the world will continue to turn.
    Just go for it
    J
    2001 SS, Its not the car its the Driver that matters....

Just got ask her. I mean hell it's not like your asking for her hand in marriage. Besides...she already said "if you knew me better outside of work". I don't think you have anything to worry about. If you don't do it, you'll think back and regret not asking her, and the feeling you get from that always sucks.

Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar

Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

Have her phone number? If not, then use facebook to get it. Asking a girl out on the phone isn't lame, and neither is facebook. Call her and see what's she doing tonight. Don't worry, odds are she won't be busy...

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Im not big on dating chics in the work place...especially ones with a split personality disorder. If you like your job i'd leave this one alone.

Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar

Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

yes, dont dip your pen in the company ink

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

I live by this rule: You don't get laid where you get paid. But then again that's just me.

Pardon an old man but WTF is facebook?

blue
    83 mustang 347

i guess that i am the only one that is going to do what you asked.... so GROW SOME BALLS!!!!!

blue
    83 mustang 347

double post

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by shadegray View Post
    What a shit night. This girl I work with, we'd been flirting back and forth... she'd touch my arms and shoulders when we talked and stare at me and all.. then she went kinda reserved and cold, just look down when she saw me come in and not say hi when I came in and said hey to our group. Then last week she comes in all dressed up and as soon as the 3rd girl in our group left so we were alone she says all this stuff.. apologizing for being "cranky" the last couple weeks and saying how she feels if I knew her better outside of work I'd see she's not normally like that. I didn't say anything back and then bye at the end of the day. Then I thought about it... and she's pretty hot, was cool and fun mostly before, so I wanted to ask her out tonight but she wasn't as aggressive and I couldn't get her alone before I had to leave early for an exam. And then I bombed my chem test. This sucks ass.

WTF should I do? Wait till next week? I remembered she told me she had a facebook... I could ask her out right now on that, but asking a girl out on facebook has to be the lamest thing ever. The longer I wait the more awkward it's gonna be... but it makes me nervous when it's a girl that matters and I'm gonna see her alot. I can pick up girls at the clubs easily cause they don't matter, yes then you have fun and if she says no then you never see her again anyways. Agh somebody tell me to grow some balls and do this.
    grow a set Jr... why do you need her alone to ask her out... just say "look... whore... you're going to meet me at my house... from there you're going to drive me to a expensive resturant get me dinner... and pay for it... then you're going to take me back home and rub my feet while i watch foot ball... then you will give me a blow job when a commercial come on... then you will do my dishes and laundry... and then have sex with me..."

member since may 2000 nhraformula's Avatar

black
    2000 nhra edition formula

Quote Originally Posted by fabrizi View Post
    Have her phone number? If not, then use facebook to get it. Asking a girl out on the phone isn't lame, .

asking a women out via the internet is weak and inpersonal.
    a few bolt ons, 379 rwhp
    11.96 @113.25

member since may 2000 nhraformula's Avatar

black

next time you see her and shes all happy and flirty, ask what shes doing after work.

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    grow a set Jr... why do you need her alone to ask her out... just say "look... whore... you're going to meet me at my house... from there you're going to drive me to a expensive resturant get me dinner... and pay for it... then you're going to take me back home and rub my feet while i watch foot ball... then you will give me a blow job when a commercial come on... then you will do my dishes and laundry... and then have sex with me..."

black trans am

ill add GROW SOME BALLS hey u asked us to so ill help with that kind stuff all the time

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

Quote Originally Posted by nhraformula View Post
    asking a women out via the internet is weak and inpersonal.
    Glad somone shares my point of view, asking somone out in any way other than in person shows that your lazy and/or are a pedophile

Blue GMC Canyon
    trans ams gone now

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    thats the funniest thing i've read in a long time

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information