Blue
    09 Nissan Altima

Some help please

Ok, so my wife's cousin (Tiffany) had her car stolen on Sunday. She was at work (gas station) and someone stole it and drove it up the road and then into a field and set it on fire. Here's the order of events as far as I know them:

8am - Gets to work. Locks car but leaves purse inside.

~8:30am - Realizes purse is in car, goes to retrieve. Accidentally leaves keys on back seat and wallet in floorboard. Doesn't lock car. Re-enters the store.

Some time between 8:30am-11am car is stolen and set on fire. She does not realize it's gone until around 11am when a regular customer asked where her car was.

Ok, so the problem she's facing now is that someone (local-trashy-redneck-skank-hooker-crackhead) said to a sheriff's deputy (who coincidentally is running for sheriff this term) that Tiffany hired another local guy to steal it and get rid of it (insurance fraud). This is ridiculous and we think she said it just to cause more drama.

Anyway, the sheriff's dept. called Tiffany and asked her to take a polygraph test, which leads me to believe that she is a suspect in her own auto theft. She's agreed to the polygraph, but I think she needs to hire a lawyer before she does it.

Now, Tiffany does have a prior felony on her record and did a couple years in the county jail for drug charges (she took the rap for a "friend" about 5 years ago), but she's clean and married now and has a baby. I'm thinking the sheriff's deputy is trying to solve this case real quick to make himself look good so he'll win sheriff, and he looked up Tiffany's prior record and wants to place blame.

My question is this, what do you think Tiffany should do?

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Lawyer!!!!!!! The reason for setting the car on fire was to destroy any evidence.

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

hey man where at in nc did this happen I might know a good lawyer, and I believe that is against the law to do it habeous corpes, I think I know its not double jeoperdy. But what I wanna know is how can they place blame on a person for something like this just because they was in jail prior. That is the law enforcement abusing their power, tell her to get a damn good fuckin lawyer and press charges for falsified statements. Atleast try something shit I wouldnt take that booshit, but make sure to tell me where this is at so I can stay outta that part of north carolina.

Blue
    09 Nissan Altima

it was in good ol' Montgomery County. just north of Troy in the heart of Redneck country.

Blue
    09 Nissan Altima

So apparently the sheriff's dept. contacted Tiffany's husband yesterday and told him that they are being held responsible for this and that they aren't going after anyone else. He is livid and they have hired a lawyer. I can't believe how corrupt and stupid this sheriff's dept. is. Apparently, another vehicle was stolen and burned THE SAME MORNING that Tiffany's car was stolen and burned. They are sitting right next to eachother in the police holding lot. If I was a detective, I think I'd be smart enough to put two and two together.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Call news station convince them to run a story, see if he gets motivated to investigate the crime.

Thread Information