Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Red
    99 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

Some ass hat kicked my cat

Im writing this in hopes of maybe finding a way to vent. I woke up and got ready for work yesterday, go outside to leave. and Here Is my cat Pud waiting for me on the back steps(like she does often). only this time it was different. I find her bleeding from the right side of her head, her right eye shut, and what looks like a foot print on her head...Pud is a very loving,outgoing little cat, she will go up to anyone in hopes of just getting acknowledged that she is there. But for someone that more than likely dislikes cats, decides to make their point known that they dis like cats, decided to kick her in her head until she is bleeding, and pretty banged up from it....Sure its just a cat, but still, this kind of crap pisses me off to no end. Im a guy yes i know, but animal abuse of ANY kind will make me unbelievably pissed off...Ok change the the topic around...say i dont like the color of your car, does that give me the right to say take a hammer to the headlights and bash them in just cuz i dont like it? NO it sure doesnt...Does it mean that when a complete stranger comes up to talk to me, and i dont find their conversation interesting, does that give me permissiopn to say punch you in the throat just cuz? once again the answer would be no....Now explain to me how a person that can dislike a particular type of animal, especially a very loveable animal at that, can just decide to kick her and cause actual physical harm? I just dont get it....She was kicked hard enough to leave a heel print on her head, so yea that very easily could have knocked her out cold, or even worse taken her life. which im thankful that neither of the last two happened....but still, it had to hurt. And the fact that someone kicked her, probably felt better aboput themselves at the end of the day, cuz they caused damage to something they dislike....Luckily i have had time to rationalize my thoughts and somewhat calm down, but it still is in my head, that someone beat up my pet, which is kind of like a child to me...Sure i would love to find out who did this, and give them a very big piece of my mind...But what makes me sad is she got the crap literally kicked out of her, but she is still that loveable attention craving pet that she always is..she is sometimes kind of a burden due to her insane love she has towards people...but all she wants is you to let her in your lap, or maybe just pet her for a little bit. she has never attacked anyone in the 4 years ive known of her, sure she can tear the snot out of a bird/squirrel/mouse, but thats a given. so why beat up on something that hasnt caused you harm , for except her maybe being in your way? I could see if the cat was acting violent towards a person, say attempting to attack you (but still how bad can a cat get, wow they scratch you and maybe draw some blood, no biggie) or growling,hissing, or maybe just acting not right. but still you just dont beat on it until you feel as though your done...people just piss me off sometimes...mainly the people that are screwed up in the head so much that they feel as though they can do ANYTHING they want, and not deal with any consequences....If you dont like it, keep it to yourself. damn....

call animal control shes gonna attack at any given moment
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpAC-lxu48Y[/ame]
    Last edited by SteveCZ28; 10-19-2010 at 10:40 PM.

Black
    1998 Trans Am

Wow man, I hope she is ok. I've had several cats over the years and stuff like this pisses me off. People who kick/hurt/kill animals just because they don't like them make me want to rage. I've heard several guys brag about swerving their car to hit a cat, or shooting one or poisoning one or whatever, and I just want to knock their heads in. Same goes for dogs too. Anyone that abuses animals has real problems.

Red
    99 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

Quote Originally Posted by C&Cbird View Post
    . Anyone that abuses animals has real problems.
    i totally agree

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

That's totally f'd up!

Poor kitty. I just don't understand how people can harm an animal like that. I really don't.

I'm glad she'll be OK though. I know you'll take good care of her

This Light Dinner Is Over hamburger68's Avatar

Silver
    1998 Camaro Z28 A4

^^ what everybody else said! not tolerance for cruelty here. i hope your kitty will be ok! did you take her to the vet, just to make sure?

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

That is so incredibly wrong. Someone needs a serious beat down. Hope Pud heals quickly.

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

There is a ton of jack wagons living in this world among us hope Pud gets better soon, “Revenge is a confession of pain”

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

i hope you find the guy/gal that did it so you can skewer their face with a manure pick...

04 Cobra 'vert - M6 mysti
    02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

It takes a special kind of scum to hurt a friendly animal just for the fun of it. I hope karma catches up to him. I'm sure you've thought of this already, but perhaps you need to keep her inside for a while. Hopefully this scumbag was just walking by and isn't one of your neighbors...

2010 Nissan Sentra SR dd
    2001 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Damn man. Humanity is going in a sad direction. How could anyone do that to an animal that isn't doing anything to harm them? That's just disgusting. I've lost all faith in humanity...............

And you asked about if you would punch someone in the throat if they were talking about something you didn't like...my answer is that I really want to sometimes. But that's a whole different story. Stupid people piss me off.

Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

agreed with all above statements....

a pet is a family member, and the best you can ever have. As long as you feed them, all they want to do is make sure you are happy, safe, stress free and feel loved. Many studies have proven pets extend our natural life years.

Secondly anyone that is cruel to animals, usually has some type of god complex, inferiority/superiority complex....

Red
    99 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

My wife got off early from work yesterday and took Pud inside,,,gave her a bath and got her cleaned up. Tried to clean the wounds to her head the best we could, and put neosporin on it, to prevent infection, as she is busted open near her eye, and ear, and that would be bad if she got infection near both areas...so when i got off work lastnite, i came home to find her under my bed (shes kinda scared of our kitten Dustie) but when i poked my head under the bed, Pud chirped and came out to let me know she was ok, and missed me...i crawled into bed, and so did she. she rooted herself under the sheets on the bed, and slept with us all nite...so i think shes gonna be ok..but yes she will be inside for a while, cuz hard telling if this person is still running around near my place and waiting to find her again, only to notice shes busted open this time, and maybe they'll be harder on her than they were yesterday....so just playing it safe to keep her inside for now...

thanks for the kind comments. i knew there were still good people out there.. and yes i also agree that i need to get ahold of this cumstain that did this to little Pud, and act out revenge...but yes bad karma is deffinatly coming their way

silver
    1996 Trans AM WS6

glad she is ok... i keep my 3 cats inside at all times because of reasons like this.

Red
    99 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

well it worries me cuz i still have one cat outside....and hes just as friendly as Pud.....my mom (lives in the country) is talking to me about hopefully taking pud and Josh (the cat still outside) and she will just use them as mousers out at her place, as im moving in another month...and really cant keep them...

Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

something to look into (FOR ANY PET OWNER)

But here in IL, the new(er) Pet Smart stores, now have Banfield Pet Hospital. (i believe its nationwide)
    http://www.banfield.net/

I mention this because Banfield offers medical OPTIMAL WELLNESS PLANS for pets which includes their annual exams and bloodwork along with emergency visits. For both my cats I pay about $45 a month (both cats have the best plan)

in the past 1.5 years I have saved about $3500.00, this has included.

-annual/routine physical/check ups
    -full blood work/testing for organ failure
    -teeth cleaning
    -feces testing
    -all shots
    -dewormer
    -etc...
    Last edited by ibanez7; 10-20-2010 at 08:13 AM.

02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ28 View Post
    well it worries me cuz i still have one cat outside....and hes just as friendly as Pud.....my mom (lives in the country) is talking to me about hopefully taking pud and Josh (the cat still outside) and she will just use them as mousers out at her place, as im moving in another month...and really cant keep them...
    Ah that's good, so soon you won't have to worry about the scumbag assfracking dickhead punkbitch in your current neighborhood... good good...

silver
    1996 Trans AM WS6

Quote Originally Posted by ibanez7 View Post
    something to look into (FOR ANY PET OWNER)

But here in IL, the new(er) Pet Smart stores, now have Banfield Pet Hospital. (i believe its nationwide)
    http://www.banfield.net/

I mention this because Banfield offers medical OPTIMAL WELLNESS PLANS for pets which includes their annual exams and bloodwork along with emergency visits. For both my cats I pay about $45 a month (both cats have the best plan)

in the past 1.5 years I have saved about $3500.00, this has included.

-annual/routine physical/check ups
    -full blood work/testing for organ failure
    -teeth cleaning
    -feces testing
    -all shots
    -dewormer
    -etc...

this stuff pisses me off.. next thing you know insurance will be REQUIRED to afford pet care.... then what will happen?? some asshat in the government will pass a law for national pet healthcare that we ALL have to join and we all have to pay for...

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by krese View Post
    this stuff pisses me off.. next thing you know insurance will be REQUIRED to afford pet care.... then what will happen?? some asshat in the government will pass a law for national pet healthcare that we ALL have to join and we all have to pay for...
    Don't even go there

Chloe has an appointment to get her teeth cleaned tomorrow. $425

02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

Quote Originally Posted by krese View Post
    Nah. Only if pet care becomes a tax funded endeavor, and obese and smoker pets affect the health costs of other pets. Hold your rage until them

silver
    1996 Trans AM WS6

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    Don't even go there

Chloe has an appointment to get her teeth cleaned tomorrow. $425

heheh, well i did go there... cause it is the truth and you know it...

anyway, i REFUSE to allow teeth cleaning on my pets... to me it is a big waste of $$$ just give em lots of milkbones like i do.. soupbones are great as well but sometimes hard to get away from some dogs... my cats all have beautiful teeth cause we only give them dry food... i do enjoy giving them tuna when ever i whip some up for a sandwich though

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information