Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Question So what are ladies responsible for in a dating....

Is wondering what are ladies responsible for in a relationship. Gentleman are suppose to pay for dinner and open doors and stuff like that, but I don't know, or all the other girls I asked know what are they suppose to bring to the dating relationship? I'm all ears ladies and fellas!!

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

Putting out?

Did you really have to ask that question?

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

My folks are old school. 50/50 to this very day. Should always be that way.

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Quote Originally Posted by ls1camino View Post
    Putting out?

Did you really have to ask that question?
    Well Obviously sex, but I was thinking beyond that.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Well, you each have your life. Be faithful to each other and respect one another. This "caveman" sh1t's gotta go. Being in a relationship should involve maturity and responsibility. There isn't any. This is why there are so many single-parent households. Gettin one's "sh1t off" is just flat-out annoying. And I have been thrown into a category called "clingy". I dunno WTF that means. I assume it's something against intimacy. Love isn't an on/off switch. IT IS ALWAYS THERE...PERIOD. I guess "clingy" regards hugging, snuggling, any type of affection whatsoever. WHO THE FK IS A ROBOT ANYWAY?! Today's requirements for a relationship are a FARCE. To be in a relationship involves LOVE, not how much money one makes. I respect others when respect is given. All I see are folks walking around with a fkkin chip on their shoulder.

50/50. NO WAY AROUND IT...EVER.
    Last edited by cammed goat; 07-05-2009 at 06:04 PM.

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Well, you each have your life. Be faithful to each other and respect one another. This "caveman" sh1t's gotta go. Being in a relationship should involve maturity and responsibility. There isn't any. This is why there are so many single-parent households. Gettin one's "sh1t off" is just flat-out annoying. And I have been thrown into a category called "clingy". I dunno WTF that means. I assume it's something against intimacy. Love isn't an on/off switch. IT IS ALWAYS THERE...PERIOD. I guess "clingy" regards hugging, snuggling, any type of affection whatsoever. WHO THE FK IS A ROBOT ANYWAY?! Today's requirements for a relationship are a FARCE. To be in a relationship involves LOVE, not how much money one makes. I respect others when respect is given. All I see are folks walking around with a fkkin chip on their shoulder.

I feel you my man

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

You should know better than to get on here and ask for legit relationship advice. There's too many folks here who hate on marriage and think women are disposable sex toys. It takes two to make a relationship work and if that isn't there, you'll have a big hurdle to climb.

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 6 (6 members and 0 guests)
    Murder after Midnight, camaross0002, garver, NE-Firebird, Smkn_TA, Z28Thunder
    damn looks like we a thread

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    You should know better than to get on here and ask for legit relationship advice. There's too many folks here who hate on marriage and think women are disposable sex toys. It takes two to make a relationship work and if that isn't there, you'll have a big hurdle to climb.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

50/50 man....we split everything in half from bills/chores to who gets to cum first. My dad thinks i'm a dick for not paying the majority of everything but oh well...it's not the damn 60's anymore. But this is in a relationship..

Now just dating around I usually pay for everything...or if the chic is cool we'll take turns.

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

Calm down, man...I was trying to be FUNNY.

I am 22 and engaged to my high school gf...we've known each other since the first day of HS (August '01), been dating since October '03, and been engaged sicne April '08...I am the epitome of "clingy", if that's what the term is now We've also had our "breaks" and we've both gone off with different people, and frankly, neither of us enjoyed it that much...the type of relationship, not the sex*

*Can't speak for Allie on the sex

See above

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

I wasn't getting nasy with ya Camino. I was answering Murder's question.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

I wasn't targeting you either, but I've seen things posted on here plenty about women being bad beyond anything other than sex and to stay away from marriage all together.

Quote Originally Posted by ls1camino View Post
    See above

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

I wasn't getting nasy with ya Camino. I was answering Murder's question.
    I wasn't targeting you either, but I've seen things posted on here plenty about women being bad beyond anything other than sex and to stay away from marriage all together.
    Oh...well...now you know somethings about me

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Hell, if I met a woman who is like me, I'd be happy as all hell. My relatives on my mother's side tell me to go back to P.R. to find a wife. I give them this-->

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

Where's toityme when you need her huh?

Come and answer woman!!

Stockitie Stock Stock 95camaroZNC's Avatar

Red
    1999 Trans Am

Im dating a girl, i think, shes really insecure about the word so i dont exactly know what to call it right now, anyway we usually handle it i pay for dinner and she pays for entertainment. Like if we go to a movie ill usually cover any food and shell cover the tickets, playing pool, going to the drag strip, anything thats entertainment shes covered. Ive covered any food, it seems to work out pretty well because no matter what you do the food and the price of what you do about break even and if its just dinner and its not super expensive i cover it. This situation is however coming to a end because i dunno what she has planned and im getting tired of being nice and waiting. I agree with the 50/50.

The days of a guy covering everything are over. Moneys too tight. If some girls getting a free ride off you buddy and not laying you, you need to put a stop to that if its been more then 3 dates now.
    Last edited by 95camaroZNC; 07-05-2009 at 11:07 PM.

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

They are supposed to shut up, suck dick, not be prude and buy ice cream..... # 2 and 3 when it's official of course ....

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

But seriously. In this economy they should pay for some things if the guy will allow it.. Like the movie, desert... Some sort of event.

Come up with reasonable ideas for a date.

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

Quote Originally Posted by toityme View Post
    They are supposed to shut up, suck dick, not be prude and buy ice cream..... # 2 and 3 when it's official of course ....
    Lol, agreed!
    Call me old fashioned, but when it comes to dating, I try to pay for the actual 'dating' such as dinners, movies, desserts, etc. My last ex, Erin, was always adament on paying, sometimes half of the bill, sometimes all of it. I actually let her do that a few times, but I was always wierded out by it. Looking back, I'm glad I let her pay, cuz now after she dumped me, I still have some money left in my account

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information