midnight blue
    2000 Pontiac ram air ws-6

So my girlfriend got fired...

Talk about some bullshit...
    So my GF's employer is a family run business been operating for many years. She has worked their for almost 10 years. Always got favorable reviews and even got another raise last week. She works in the office.

They also employ some real jackasses in management and apparently one of them was treating a crew of guys pretty bad. so the guys banded together to talk with management about the way they were being treated by their supervisor. I dunno what happened but but it lead to at least one of the guys being fired.

This guy who got fired had been working there many years and was friends with my GF. (most of the people that work there are friends) so anyways for whatever reason my girl being a girl and all, she was upset and she was crying. Well for that she got fired as well.... WTF?

The owner told her that she was getting personally involved and cared too much about the employees...... This coming from a proud christian man... lol
    I guess this guy has gotten hot headed in the past and fired people only to call them back and apologize but fuck that shit.....

I told her it was a good thing and don't want her going back to that dead end job. She needs to get her ass in school and move on.

Any thoughts?

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

You pretty much sumed it up lol, and alot of so called religious people only carry the title don't actually live that way!!

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Collect unemployment and fuck all day

Works for me
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

black99, silverY2K
    1999 z28 & Y2K z28

Yea I hear alot of this kind of crap about "christian" companies. You are right. She needs to get out. If he calls her back she should be professional and politely decline the offer. Then find something else (there are other options) and tell everyone you know the name of the jerk and the name of the company (post it on several sites) so we can spread the word and not give them our business.

Redline Kiwi Green/Black
    08'/02'/99'/97'/83'/82/81

Quote Originally Posted by parnelligq View Post
    Yea I hear alot of this kind of crap about "christian" companies. You are right. She needs to get out. If he calls her back she should be professional and politely decline the offer. Then find something else (there are other options) and tell everyone you know the name of the jerk and the name of the company (post it on several sites) so we can spread the word and not give them our business.
    Exactly. This maybe a blessing in discise. That is wonderful that you support her going back to school. Tell her to hang in here. She sounds like she would make an excellent manager or business owner with her great managment skills.

Thread Information