Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Blue GMC Canyon
    trans ams gone now

so i think my wife is cheating on me

well saturday when i got out of the shower i just got a feeling she was messing around on me. she was in houston all, hadn't called me which was unusual. she said her phone was off but when i called it rang through to the voice mail like it was on. so when i go get on the computer i see she has an email from a guy named nathan. then suspicion kicks in and i check out her myspace, and she's been talkin to this guy sayin she misses him, cant wait to see him, and she needs to get some things off of her chest. dunno what they talked about but his reply was that he loves her, he's just been afraid to say it. she writes a few more times saying how they've only got hours and not days until they see each other again and she cant wait. so i confront her about it and she starts saying she dont know what i'm talking about. then she says she didnt think it was a big deal. so i call a mutual friend of ours and she tells me that my wife told her a few days about the guy and how they dated back in high school, and she felt guilt for talkin to him. our friend tell my wife to tell me about it. she never did but told the friend she did. she accuses me of snoopin around and not trusting her, and all this shit, so i say if it's not a big deal why hide it from me. why not tell me that she talked to an old friend and that she's goin to see him. she agrees with me that our marriage aint that healthy right now, but i've never pulled shit like this and if i did and she found out, she would react the same way i did. she's just trying to make up stories for all my questions now and the way she's behaving about it and reacting to this is not like her at all. i've been around her 24/7 for 3 1/2 years now and i've never seen her react to a situation in this way before. if she wasnt cheating on me and i asked her if she was, she would break down crying and do what she can to clear her name, but she's just turning things around and making up dumb shit. sorry for making this so long but need to vent a little.

What more evidence do you need?

Black
    99 Z-28

Sounds like a story that happened to girlfriends brother. He was with her about the same length of time you and yours have been together, he got a werid feeling that she was cheating on him, checked her email, found out that she was going on dates with some other dude. She tried to play it off, he told her to leave. She proably is hidding something, keep tabs on her, and for god sakes demand she get rid of her myspace. Sorry to be insensitive, but that kind of deception does not fly in a relationship.

Silver
    2001 Cobra vert 530rwhp

Get copies of those messages IF you still have access to them. It may not be a smoking gun but with accusations and other people's testimony, it could be rather persuasive--follow what I'm saying? Get a lawyer 'cause divorce is not too far off. Start protecting yourself NOW. Even if she isn't "cheating" in the literal interpretation of the word, it doesn't sound like she's interested in the long term commitment with you. If she's not interested in the long term, then she'll be on her way out whether you have protected yourself or not. Start putting some money away in a separate account.

I'd rather be prepared for the worst and hope for the best than to get stiffed more than is necessary.

Sorry this happened to you. No one deserves that.

Big$
    is there any women left who dont cheat?

Quote Originally Posted by Big$
    is there any women left who dont cheat?
    We're not all the debil!

Blue GMC Canyon
    trans ams gone now

unfortunately her emails "mysteriously" got deleted. and she changed her password, but she dont know i found out what it is. i told her "so you change your password so you can talk to him and not have me find out about it?" and how come when you told me about all your past boyfriends, his name never came up? she didnt say anything after that.

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Quote Originally Posted by Sassy Cassie
    What more evidence do you need?

black
    97 6-speed corvette

I`m going to have to side with your wife here, I think you are overreacting to this. I`m sure everything is just fine.

NOT!!!

White
    2003 Ram 2500

^^^^

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

My girl cheating is my biggest fear..... god damn I'd be wrecked

Blue GMC Canyon
    trans ams gone now

trust me, it's not a feeling i would wish upon anyone

Orange
    2010 Camaro SS

I've been where you are. My first marriage ended this way. If she had nothing to hide, she would of told you about it before she met with him. If she's not trying to cover things up, why are all of the passwords being changed.

Blue GMC Canyon
    trans ams gone now

Quote Originally Posted by dameon
    I've been where you are. My first marriage ended this way. If she had nothing to hide, she would of told you about it before she met with him. If she's not trying to cover things up, why are all of the passwords being changed.

thank you. too bad she wont see it that way or admit what she did was wrong

Black
    99 SS Vert M6

I don't know if you have conclusive proof yet. Hang back like everythings cool for a bit till you do. That way you don't throw red flags up to her. Meanwhile strategize for the worst by protecting your cash flow and valuables in and out of your account. This may sound crass but if she's cheating you have got to be about business not emotion. Once the indescretion is confirmed, implement your protective strategy and seek a lawer. You blew your cover when you confronted her. So now you have to play dumb and tell her your sorry and you believe her. If you have to put your strategy to work then in a perfect world you'll catch her off guard. Be quick to act if you get the proof man. Counseling and all that useless crap can be done(if you want to) after you you take care of your business and retain a lawyer. Good Luck.

you need to bust a move down to Joey Greco on CHEATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue GMC Canyon
    trans ams gone now

Quote Originally Posted by Huskerz1
    I don't know if you have conclusive proof yet. Hang back like everythings cool for a bit till you do. That way you don't throw red flags up to her. Meanwhile strategize for the worst by protecting your cash flow and valuables in and out of your account. This may sound crass but if she's cheating you have got to be about business not emotion. Once the indescretion is confirmed, implement your protective strategy and seek a lawer. You blew your cover when you confronted her. So now you have to play dumb and tell her your sorry and you believe her. If you have to put your strategy to work then in a perfect world you'll catch her off guard. Be quick to act if you get the proof man. Counseling and all that useless crap can be done(if you want to) after you you take care of your business and retain a lawyer. Good Luck.
    thats all out the door now, she's at her mom's and as soon as i find out what i can do as far as divorce or anullment, it's more than likely over.

Black
    99 SS Vert M6

Quote Originally Posted by bandit95
    thats all out the door now, she's at her mom's and as soon as i find out what i can do as far as divorce or anullment, it's more than likely over.
    Damn, sorry man. All I can say is I been there. Get goin with your business.

kingls1
    sorry. she is boinking someone eles.

downunder
    There is only one thing can could do, some how find away to sell everything in the house and including the house itself and move the money to a Zurich account but make sure she doesn’t know..you need to be smart about it…then divorce the bitch also go fuck her sister.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information