Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

So I sold the WS6

Kid came and picked it up yesterday. Didn't want to sell it, but it was what had to be done. mad depressing though, knowing I'm never gonna sit in that thing again... I'm gonna wait till I'm old and ill egt a 30th anniversary.. Any of you guys ever had a particularly hard time letting a car go? haha i know it's lame but i really did love that car

Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

Quote Originally Posted by derrinx View Post
    Kid came and picked it up yesterday. Didn't want to sell it, but it was what had to be done. mad depressing though, knowing I'm never gonna sit in that thing again... I'm gonna wait till I'm old and ill egt a 30th anniversary.. Any of you guys ever had a particularly hard time letting a car go? haha i know it's lame but i really did love that car
    i sold my ws6 on monday... yeah it was hard to let go but im not too upset

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

What are you guys driving instead of your now gonzo WS6's?

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

dare i ask why you guys got rid of them, bullet you already explained and i still dont get it lol fuggin ws6's are so hot. i guess everyone has their reasons. Derrinx lives in NYC so a ws6 is a horrible car for nyc lol

Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

right now i am currently driving a 02 lincoln ls v8
    my moms car until i getmy z28... reason i got rid of mine is because i dont really care abotu the whole ws6, ss deal... all i care about is the ls1 under the hood... so id rather take the car and have a shit ton of cash to mod... so im currently bying a z28

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by BULLET_WS6 View Post
    right now i am currently driving a 02 lincoln ls v8
    my moms car until i getmy z28... reason i got rid of mine is because i dont really care abotu the whole ws6, ss deal... all i care about is the ls1 under the hood... so id rather take the car and have a shit ton of cash to mod... so im currently bying a z28
    SS's do nothing for me, I jus dig ws6's. I love the lines of that car. The ls1 engine is kickass and I understand thats all you care about. But I think the looks of the ws6 you magnify the badassness, if that makes sense. See, I'm probably gonna steal Mr.Luo's car, he jus doesn't know it yet.............

i gave up a 99 firehawk, it was hard at first but then i just thought about all the rattles, squeeks, and leaky t-tops and I was fine.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by SexOnWheels View Post
    What are you guys driving instead of your now gonzo WS6's?
    my dad's cars... i never really drove the TA anyways i only put 8k miles on it in two years... part of the reason why i sold it... now im gonna ahve to buy something new.. im thinking maybe a bike and a cheap car, or just another car.. any suggestions?

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    dare i ask why you guys got rid of them, bullet you already explained and i still dont get it lol fuggin ws6's are so hot. i guess everyone has their reasons. Derrinx lives in NYC so a ws6 is a horrible car for nyc lol
    because i was too paranoid that something might ahppen to it to drive it, haha and i realized i can't afford to be owning a garage queen at the age of 20 and be a student at the same time

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

SS's do nothing for me, I jus dig ws6's. I love the lines of that car. The ls1 engine is kickass and I understand thats all you care about. But I think the looks of the ws6 you magnify the badassness, if that makes sense. See, I'm probably gonna steal Mr.Luo's car, he jus doesn't know it yet.............
    haha i definitely get what you're saying.. ws6's are one damn good looking american car

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

because i was too paranoid that something might ahppen to it to drive it, haha and i realized i can't afford to be owning a garage queen at the age of 20 and be a student at the same time
    excellent answer. I'm 25, dont own my own home yet and often wonder why I have the mustang as a toy, yes i worked hard for it, yes i did the work myself, but do i really need the car? not really. will i ditch it though? very specific circumstances would have to occur.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

excellent answer. I'm 25, dont own my own home yet and often wonder why I have the mustang as a toy, yes i worked hard for it, yes i did the work myself, but do i really need the car? not really. will i ditch it though? very specific circumstances would have to occur.
    yeah... not to mention the price was right

Blue GMC Canyon
    trans ams gone now

i had to get rid of both of mine at the same time and it was hard. too much debt i put myself in and i had to cut some things free. one day i'll get one again, but i'll be more responsible with my money and be able to afford it.

Black
    2000 Pontiac Formula

my dad's cars... i never really drove the TA anyways i only put 8k miles on it in two years... part of the reason why i sold it... now im gonna ahve to buy something new.. im thinking maybe a bike and a cheap car, or just another car.. any suggestions?
    LMAO. I drove my car 500 miles last year, not including a 800 mile round trip to a road course. And so far this year, I've driven it 100 miles. I drove the camaro I had before my formula 600 miles the last year I owned it, and I sold the car in Aug.

I rarely drive my Formula, but it's basically paid for, so why sell it? I sold my camaro because I got more then what I wanted for the car. I'd sell my current car in a second if the right money was offered. I have absolutely no emotional attachments to my cars. There's always something else I want, so I'm never satisfied anyways. So, why get attached to them?

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Z28 View Post
    LMAO. I drove my car 500 miles last year, not including a 800 mile round trip to a road course. And so far this year, I've driven it 100 miles. I drove the camaro I had before my formula 600 miles the last year I owned it, and I sold the car in Aug.

I rarely drive my Formula, but it's basically paid for, so why sell it? I sold my camaro because I got more then what I wanted for the car. I'd sell my current car in a second if the right money was offered. I have absolutely no emotional attachments to my cars. There's always something else I want, so I'm never satisfied anyways. So, why get attached to them?
    haha becuase theyre so sweetttttttttttt... im gonna get one again when im older and i have money

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

haha becuase theyre so sweetttttttttttt... im gonna get one again when im older and i have money
    Too bad all V8's will be outlawed due to gas shortages and global warming! J/K! I hope.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by LETHALxLS1 View Post
    Too bad all V8's will be outlawed due to gas shortages and global warming! J/K! I hope.
    hahaha you're prolly right..

Blue GMC Canyon
    trans ams gone now

Quote Originally Posted by LETHALxLS1 View Post
    we head to the hills! where mileage will be killed....but......we'll have V8's!

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

SS's do nothing for me, I jus dig ws6's. I love the lines of that car.
    that is cause the Formy, T/A,WS6, hawk are faster...

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    that is cause the Formy, T/A,WS6, hawk are faster...
    especially the black ones

Thread Information