Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

So i havent slept at all...

So it was around 1:30am i think when i did my last post on here and i was gonna fall asleep already so i did my bed got my headphones, started playing some red hot chilli peppers and put my headphones on and i was falling asleep when i get a txt from guess who?! The ex and she's like "i miss you blah blah blah" I'm thinking man she' drunk right well whatever we're txting well more like fighting for about an hour so 3 rolls around and then she stops replying so i knock out for about 30 min and then she calls and im thinking "wtf? she's probably really hammered or something" and i wasn't gonna answer but something tells to answer so i do and her first words are "edgar i crashed! *sob sob sob*" and i obviously ask where she is and shit so shes across fucking town! So i hop in the avalanche and speed my ass over there and sure enough she's a little drunk and she has her cunt friends with her and whatever, I'm not gonna lie I'm a little scared so I'm smoking a cigarette and she still gets mad at me for smoking one after i went for her! WTF! So anyways she crashed the front of thew car on a guardrail idk how the fuck she managed to do that, but yea the radiator is busted and it shitted out all the water so i call a tow truck and the tow truck cant get there till about an hour so by this time its already 430ish and i still haven't slept shit so then we have to go to a atm so she can get money for that so we go there and while she goes inside she says to call her mom and she hands me her phone so i call her mom and yadi yada i call her mom and talk to her and all is cool so then I'm like ah wtf I'm gonna look through her txt and i know i shouldn't have done that and all but fuck it so in there i find that she's been "talking " to a few guys and this fucking pisses me off cause wtf she claims to be trying and fix things with me but then again she goes off to inviting guys to go to the club with her and dancing with guys in there and showing off to her friends how she's single and all! Oh and as soon as we broke up she went and got another boyfriend. So i don't speak a word to her anymore the whole time till about a little before 5 that the tow truck gets there and then yea tow truck dude loads up her car and we're on our way to the other side of town so we leave the car at her dads house and then we i go over to her moms house to drop her off and she says get off with me so i do and then i don't even sleep there cause i feel pretty weird so at 7ish i say bye and she gets up and goes throws up blaming it on some chicken and a juice i say "yea whatever that happens when your drunk too sweetie" so its now 730 and i'm at home and i haven't slept.

Now if this happened to you, would you have gone to the rescue?

I know long and boring but fuck ls1.com was the first thing up on my screen when i opened it up

Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

if it had been my ex bf calling me up for help with his car, i'd probably tell him to go to hell and find someone who cares to help him. haha

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

help her considering her antics??? absolutly not... i'd call the police on her and report her as a drunk driver... have fun partying with your new boyfriend now...

"A small town called none of your god damn

Silver
    2006 Cadillac CTS-V

Fuck that I would have been like 'sucks to be you hehehehhehehehe'

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

shoulda had her suck your dick, record it video without her knowing, then tell her to get lost, when she starts bitching because you wont help her when you said you would for a bj she'll say shes going to the police because you raped her, when she does and both ya'll and your familys are in court THEN bust out the video of what happened, then get high-fives all around and win the case

red
    2001 v6 camaro

^^^ best post ive read all day. full of win

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    help her considering her antics??? absolutly not... i'd call the police on her and report her as a drunk driver... have fun partying with your new boyfriend now...
    haha, this is exactly what I was thinking as I was reading through the post.

White
    1988 Iroc-Z

I would have probably done what you did by helping her out.

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by iroc1185 View Post
    I would have probably done what you did by helping her out.
    hello other iroc, you seem nicer/less sarcastic than our other one

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

you got to think to your self "would she do this for me???" most likely the answer would be "no"... for example a mega thunder cunt bitch ex of mine would call me when ever she had car trouble asking if i could help her... first time i helped her... then i asked (since she works for a barber shop) if she could give me a shave... she said no... so when ever she calls i just say "i'm not your fucking mechanic and you and your shitty car are not my problem anymore... call some one who gives a shit..."

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Short answer: FUCK NO!

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

That's the longest run-on sentence in the history of mankind.

always dirty
    2013 Ram 2014 Caddy ATS

Lesson learned. Don't talk to her anymore or do anything for her.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    That's the longest run-on sentence in the history of mankind.
    I counted two. Im not including ! ?. Impressive indeed!

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

AAG: We know Drama...

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

you guys are hilarious! And hey cut me some slack I had been up for close to 24 hours already periods were my last concern lol and yea kinda fucked up cause "her little girlfriends" looked like they didn't even give a fuck about her or her car. One of them was going crazy about loosing her extensions and justin we did tape ourselves fucking once but she made me delete it

black
    02 ws6, samurai on 40's

i never sleep, half insomniac, half mental. after a while u get used to it. the down side is people think your a dick sometimes. but fuk em! i just cant get any sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    02 ws6,m6,umi sfc, bbk lt's,y pipe,stainless borla straight pipew/dynomax bullet,160 stat,4.10's,umi adj trq arm,k&n,sportlines,kyb agx's,98mm clear lid,all free mods,d-scrnd mass,fernco,e3 plugs,short stick,tunedbyfrost,no hood baffles,hood to air box w/adh. foam,needs a cam

Impounded
    gmcheviac

^ I go to sleep 1:30 at best every night on school nights and wake up at 6. It sucks, but oh well. Can't help it

always dirty
    2013 Ram 2014 Caddy ATS

Quote Originally Posted by silverWS.6 View Post
    you guys are hilarious! And hey cut me some slack I had been up for close to 24 hours already periods were my last concern lol and yea kinda fucked up cause "her little girlfriends" looked like they didn't even give a fuck about her or her car. One of them was going crazy about loosing her extensions and justin we did tape ourselves fucking once but she made me delete it
    Funniest thing about this is "loosing her extensions". Hahaha.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

i would have let her rot. hell the bitch SHOULD have gotten a dui.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information