Finally got some reloc brackets and LCA's installed... Dopey me forgot to take after pics.... Must have been distracted by the mechanic doing the work...

I've previously given Lawless credit for the awesome pics of that nasty frankenmaro and now I give her credit for an awesome LCA install!

I'll have to get under there and take some pics with the new arms but for now....

Awesome weekend. We installed a new transmission mount and torque strut mount as well as all new clutch hydraulics in my Saturn and we got the LCA's in on the hawk

The ride seems so much smoother with the new arms. Far less harsh than I imagined. I'm totally happy with my purchase.

Had a small problem with the install. Turns out I overtorqued the lower shock bolt when I installed them... on the one hand... they were NEVER going to come off.... on the other hand... I needed new ones and had to hack the old ones off with a sawsall.. Killed a little time while trying to source new hardware but my good friend found some suitable parts and we were off again. Gotta love teamwork!