Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Angry So G'damned pissed at the world !!!!!!

Here's my little rant, I am so fucking pissed off at the world. I don't know if its just Wisconsins worthless ass or all across the USA. I am currently looking for a new job and have made a resume up, a good one if I may say so myself. And every fucking place I go to makes me fill out an app. I have all the god damn info you need on my resume why the fuck can't they just take my resume. Why do schools fucking bother to teach you how to make a resume if no one wants the fucking thing. So they want to me waste my god damn time filling out an app that I may never get called back. Makes no sense to me and I am about ready to snap. I see why people go postal, with the world we live in I don't blame them. Fuck work, I may just find a way to steal money at this point, arrrrrrrrrr. Sorry but I had to get that off my chest, about ready to start drinking and its only fucking 2 pm. Nothing in this world makes sense, maybe I should just go back into the fucking military, only god damn job security on the planet.
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    Here's my little rant, I am so fucking pissed off at the world. I don't know if its just Wisconsins worthless ass or all across the USA. I am currently looking for a new job and have made a resume up, a good one if I may say so myself. And every fucking place I go to makes me fill out an app. I have all the god damn info you need on my resume why the fuck can't they just take my resume. Why do schools fucking bother to teach you how to make a resume if no one wants the fucking thing. So they want to me waste my god damn time filling out an app that I may never get called back. Makes no sense to me and I am about ready to snap. I see why people go postal, with the world we live in I don't blame them. Fuck work, I may just find a way to steal money at this point, arrrrrrrrrr. Sorry but I had to get that off my chest, about ready to start drinking and its only fucking 2 pm. Nothing in this world makes sense, maybe I should just go back into the fucking military, only god damn job security on the planet.
    what kind of work are you looking for?

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

I have applied for everything from Plumbing to Security Officer and back to forklift operator. I figured get into secruity because I was a MP for 4 years and had two tours overseas, should be more then qualified for being a guard. Would try for a cop but don't like being a hipocrit and on top of that have no college just a hs diploma

No offense, but those aren't resume kind of jobs.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

TO ANYONE THINKING ABOUT JOINING THE MILITARY......DON'T. All that bullshit about getting great jobs because of the way it looks on your background when you get out is a fucking crock of bullshit. Employers don't care if you served your country, pretty much no one does unless they have did it themselves or know someone that has. Hated the Army but am seriously thinking about signing back up, only job it seems like I can get in my worthless state.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

I know the security isn't a resume job, but the rest are. And like I said I have everything an app has on my resume so it makes no difference. I have also put in for other jobs but don't want to sit here and type them all out.
    Wisconsin jobs >< someone looking for a job in WI

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

When did McDonalds start taking resumes?

2000 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 A4 - Light Pewter Metallic
    Direct Flo lid, SLP Loudmouth, Bassani Offroad Y-Pipe, BMR strut tower brace, BMR subframe connectors, shift points tune and !EGR

2011 Kia Forte EX A6 Sportmatic - Titanium Silver Metallic

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

I have applied for everything from Plumbing to Security Officer and back to forklift operator. I figured get into secruity because I was a MP for 4 years and had two tours overseas, should be more then qualified for being a guard. Would try for a cop but don't like being a hipocrit and on top of that have no college just a hs diploma
    try a moving company like "Allied"... most of the allied agents have great pay and good benifits...

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Wouldn't doubt it if they didn't take resumes. No one does anymore.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Wouldn't doubt it if they didn't take resumes. No one does anymore.
    no... not unless you are going for a desk job...

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Never heard of them, don't know if there in WI but its worth a try. Thanks for the constructive help Spaz

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

There's always UPS or FedEx. You can work your way up to being a truck driver. They get paid very well.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Never heard of them, don't know if there in WI but its worth a try. Thanks for the constructive help Spaz
    Courtesy ListingsAllied Van Lines Agents Map 15.82 miles (608) 222-3889
    4702 Helgesen Dr, Madison, WI 53718
    Moving & Storage Companies

was the most i could find spare the moment...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    There's always UPS or FedEx. You can work your way up to being a truck driver. They get paid very well.
    CDL drivers for my fathers comp make $18 - 20+ a hour... some make over 60k a year... being a road driver you can easly make over 100k a year...

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

Spare the moment? haha You have plenty of moments to spare, given your post count to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    Courtesy ListingsAllied Van Lines Agents Map 15.82 miles (608) 222-3889
    4702 Helgesen Dr, Madison, WI 53718
    Moving & Storage Companies

was the most i could find spare the moment...

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

No openings for UPS or Fed Ex at the moment. In my area there is only 400 job openings and to break it down.

400 = openings
    229 = college
    150 = CDL

That leaves 21 I can get into. Haven't applied to all 21 because of experience is needed for a good chunk of them.

Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar

'98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

u got nothing on me, my bad day, and why i hate the world...tops u all

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Damn Spaz, I looked on google and got Madison WI Jobs but didn't see that. Will give them a try. Never heard of them but shit at this point I am not picky besides serving fast food.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Thanks Spaz, and blackbeauty just vent your rage. Maybe I should change this into a rant thread.

No openings for UPS or Fed Ex at the moment. In my area there is only 400 job openings and to break it down.

400 = openings
    229 = college
    150 = CDL

That leaves 21 I can get into. Haven't applied to all 21 because of experience is needed for a good chunk of them.
    Have you tried posting the resume on monster? My buddy has ZERO experience in frigging anything (high school football coach, and grocery store clerk was his background as of age 23) and he got 6 or 7 JOB OFFERS in like 5 days...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information