Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

04 Cobra 'vert - M6 mysti
    02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

so furious right now

I have been working from home for the last 19 months. They set me up in a new office and I've been here 8 days. I just noticed that I have 6, that's SIX, as in SIX MOTHER-F***ING, dings on my passenger side door.

Six in eight days. I could kill someone right now. I park in the back, try to get end spots, whatever I can do and I still have 6 dings in 8 days here.

Want

to

kill

some

lazy

thoughtless

bastards

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Bird or Cobra? Either way it sucks.

02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Bird or Cobra? Either way it sucks.
    Bird. The harder one for me to touch up. The black is easier.

Still so furious. Arg! Why are people jerks??

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Quote Originally Posted by Schmalgar View Post
    Bird. The harder one for me to touch up. The black is easier.

Still so furious. Arg! Why are people jerks??
    Fact of the matter is, to 99% of people a car is just another device to be used and then traded or thrown away.

02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    Fact of the matter is, to 99% of people a car is just another device to be used and then traded or thrown away.
    Yeah but 99% of those 99% would still get pissed if they saw someone slam a door into their vehicles... They just don't think or care about other people's cars.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by Schmalgar View Post
    Yeah but 99% of those 99% would still get pissed if they saw someone slam a door into their vehicles... They just don't think or care about other people's cars.
    Sums it up right there.

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

I was at McDonald's one time, with my buddy, waitin' on this dude to show up (with a truck, when I thought about trading it for one). We had a window seat where we could see my car. This lady pulls up in an older style crown vic, right next to me. It was obvious they just went through drive thru. 1 kid in the front, 2 in the back. Passenger rear door opens, and BAM! Right into my rear 1/4. My jaw dropped in astonishment as the factory alarm let off the 2 honks. I eyed the lady and she just kept on feeding her fat face as if nothing happened. My buddy looked at me and told me "not even worth it man, just let it go...."

I did

To this day, I ALWAYS pay attention to where I park, and never EVER try to take my car anywhere, where its not possible to visible to me for more than 5 minutes.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Time to go on a windshield wiper forced removel spree.. Then leave a note, "sorry,,, I bumped it"...

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    Time to go on a windshield wiper forced removel spree.. Then leave a note, "sorry,,, I bumped it"...
    thats a good one

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Whenever I go to a mall alone, I make sure I park away from other cars. Sometimes I will come out and an F-Body or Vette will be parked next to my car but no dings. Mutual respect.

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

i fell your pain man, i'm like a magnet to careless parkers, like saturday i went to the movies, parked in THE BACK of the lot, which was empty and came out to find:

i dont understand the logic, why so close? i almost left notes on both trucks saying how stupid they were. didnt have paper.

1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by MrMasterCraft View Post
    I was at McDonald's one time, with my buddy, waitin' on this dude to show up (with a truck, when I thought about trading it for one). We had a window seat where we could see my car. This lady pulls up in an older style crown vic, right next to me. It was obvious they just went through drive thru. 1 kid in the front, 2 in the back. Passenger rear door opens, and BAM! Right into my rear 1/4. My jaw dropped in astonishment as the factory alarm let off the 2 honks. I eyed the lady and she just kept on feeding her fat face as if nothing happened. My buddy looked at me and told me "not even worth it man, just let it go...."

I did

To this day, I ALWAYS pay attention to where I park, and never EVER try to take my car anywhere, where its not possible to visible to me for more than 5 minutes.
    RAAAAGGEEEEEE

Wait.........WHAT??!! LoneGunman's Avatar

Hugger Orange
    '99 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    I'll have to remember this one, that's great!!

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by MrMasterCraft View Post
    thats a good one
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneGunman View Post
    I'll have to remember this one, that's great!!
    Aggrivates me that people can't take a second to even watch what the hell they're doing.. I bet if they saw someone bump thier car they'd be more concerned.. It's the "what's mine is mine and what's yours is negotiable.." mentality these days it would seemm..
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

Impounded
    gmcheviac

all the mexicans in 88-98 fiberglass kitted trucks with their names on the back window protect my c10 wherever I go. The gmc is a dumbass magnet

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by justinmc978 View Post
    i fell your pain man, i'm like a magnet to careless parkers, like saturday i went to the movies, parked in THE BACK of the lot, which was empty and came out to find:

i dont understand the logic, why so close? i almost left notes on both trucks saying how stupid they were. didnt have paper.
    They did it purely to piss you off.

1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by raynor139 View Post
    They did it purely to piss you off.
    i must have a big F**KTEXAS bumper sticker or something, this happens anytime i park in a public parkinglot/campus garage. thankfully I don't often and I havent yet found damage, because when i do, there will be hell to pay.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by justinmc978 View Post

I used to do that,not to piss them off ,but to protect what they obviously worked hard for and want to remain nice. The truck I had I beat the crap out of so it didn't matter to me if someone hit that.often my friends and I would travel in several vehicles and we would put the nice cars between the crappy ones so to speak like this

/pos/nice/nice/nice/nice/pos/

that way their stuff was protected.

I also enjoy getting behind bikers and holding back traffic,too many tailgaters and bitches doing their makeup or talking on cell phones or texting while driving. so all in all it may not be what you think.

to the op do you have any idea who done it? is there cameras in the lot? find out and tell them either they fix it or get a lawsuit.

02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Whenever I go to a mall alone, I make sure I park away from other cars. Sometimes I will come out and an F-Body or Vette will be parked next to my car but no dings. Mutual respect.
    Yeah there's a Firehawk in the lot every day. Haven't met the guy yet, he works longer hours than I do apparently. But I park next to him for that reason, and of course because we look cool together. It's the side facing away from the Hawk that's getting dinged...

BLACK
    1999 camaro ss

i just take up 2 spaces now. i had a lady get her baby out of the car and when she went to pick him up she just literally threw her door open and BAM! rear quarter...wasnt that big but i told her husband what happened and he tried to act like he never saw it. dumbass forgot the windows at the gym worked both ways i guess cuz i was right there watching it happen. the only door ding i have too. since then i park kinda sideways and take 2 spots everywhere i go. my truck is a door ding magnet for some reason.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information