Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So annoying!!!!

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

Angry So annoying!!!!

This kid that goes to the high school i graduated from is so fucking annoying! He talked on my friend about his GTO and so i made fun of his pictures of his 89 RX-7 that he put a turbo and shit in.
    <rant>
    So he proceeds to insult my intelligence and proceeds to say,

"Seems you have a limited knowledge of turbo setups. Fyi, its a t04b with a .96 hotside and .7 cold.... not by any means small. Its capable of 400whp+ Do you give bjs to circa too? Funny thing how my 1.3l is more capable than your 5.7l"

so i ask him how his 1.3 is more capable and shit and he says,

"Too bad I can already get 400whp by turning a knob.... and see the thing is, your car is approximately 400lbs heavier, which would mean you would need approximately 440hp to keep up with my 400. I was not saying that all 13bs are more capable, just my current setup. And for your information, 13bs can produce well over 1000hp. And its not comprable to a 3.0, its comprable to a 2.6, in all technicality. Once you get into 20bs and 24bs, they have the potential to be able to handle much more, hence why they won so many lemans series. In addition, they have the capability to handle much higher rpms. Your car may be easily tuned for 400hp+, but it will never have the handling abilities of an rx7. Now, im not saying the ls1 is bad by any means, but you cant talk shit on the 13b if you know nothing about it(and arnt as intelligent as the person you are arguing with)."

and i reply "Whats there to know about the 13b? I can talk plenty of shit on it and what makes you more intelligent?"

and he comes back with,

"You have proven multiple times over that you know nothing about the rotary engine. What makes me more intelligent? How about this; I have owned a company at the age of 14, I helped a government funded company (Nomadio)do testing on various electrical devices, I was sponsored by a company in which my intelligence in the design of suspension was needed(along with the knowledge needed to tune electrical motors), I have had mechanical experience of various mechanical objects since a very young age(I took apart my toys at the age of five to see how exactly they operated, did you?), I have taken two years of physics, I have a tested iq of approximately 145, need I go on? I could explain to you what effect changing the castor, camber, roll center, center of gravity, position of the shock, amount of suspension movement, wheelbase, width of the car, kick up/down, etc do. Im willing to bet a lot that you couldnt. Do you tune your car with a computer? Do you know what a fuel map looks like? Im willing to bet both of those answers are no, consiering you dont know what a megasquirt ecu is. Have you ever actually taken apart an engine? I can remember back in 6th grade when I was taking automotive classes and was taking apart v8's. Hell, I even had a gas scooter back then that I took apart the engine, increased the timing, ported the intake, and tuning the exhaust. From 7th to 10th grade I was involved in the r/c hobby which accounts for much of my technical knowledge. During that time, I was sponsored by 4 companies, and received thousands of dollars worth of product. Judging by the college you are currently attending, you aren't the brightest.

Displacement is only fractionally important when it comes to the power an engine produces. I could show you a engine with .12 cubic inches of capacity that has the ability to produce about 2.5hp without any forced injection. Weedwacker engines are many times that size and dont even produce that much power. Explain that one?"

This kid is such a douche bag and its pissing me off.

</rant>

Red
    2000 Camaro SS # 5,876

Tell him to go watch dragsters and funny cars... i dont' see a rotory there...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

i like how idiot said weight difference means you need more hp to keep up...

he must not now about gear ratios...

Red
    2000 Camaro SS # 5,876

i took my toys apart to see how it worked when i was 5... then i got my ass beat for breaking them... i guess that means his parents are stupid and didn't disapline him..

White
    '10 ZR1

Quote Originally Posted by 2000SuperSportMaro View Post
    Tell him to go watch dragsters and funny cars... i dont' see a rotory there...
    Bingo. If that 1.3 POS was among the best, the NHRA dragsters and funny cars would be using them, without a doubt. Ask Einstein junior if displacement size of an engine means you can flow more air through it or not, and see what he says. If he says yes, then he just contradicted himself. More air flow = more horsepower, no matter how it's done, FI or not.

Black
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Jeeez what a blow hard. Kind of sounds like he has a Napoleon complex. So you going to race him or what?

07 MAZDASPEED6 GT

he's dumb & you're dumb for arguing with him
    '07 MAZDASPEED6 GT
    '96 Mystic Cobra #5615

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan View Post
    he's dumb & you're dumb for arguing with him
    Truth, If anyone wrote me a book like that I would be annoyed enough to spit in there face

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

Tell him he is an accidental non pullout.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    i like how idiot said weight difference means you need more hp to keep up...
    I can find posts from LSx owners doing the exact same thing.
    On LS1.com even.

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by 2KLS1 View Post
    Jeeez what a blow hard. Kind of sounds like he has a Napoleon complex. So you going to race him or what?
    yeah, im gonna try and race him but i doubt he'll agree to.

I'm not even really arguing with him i make comments on his pictures like the one of his new spings with the caption, "new shocks and springs to handle the higher speeds".

So i simply asked questions on his statements like how is his 1.3L rotary engine more capable than an LS1

He thinks hes the shit and so smart but if we race im sure he'll shut his mouth.

Trans Am owner
    former

i am gonna laugh when he blows his rotor tips to a billion pieces because he is running too much boost on a non reliable engine.

you will just drive past him in your LS1, and do me a favor, flick him off, and do a smoky burnout right next to him on the side of the road.

Black
    2001 Firebird TransAm WS6

forget that guy, hes obviously a self absorbed know it all. if he feels the need to brag about his "accomplishments" in life (that i dont find all that impressive) and insult your education, hes not even worth the sweat. if he keeps telling that hes better than you, send him a pic of your girlfriend, haha

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by grouch0jr View Post
    forget that guy, hes obviously a self absorbed know it all. if he feels the need to brag about his "accomplishments" in life (that i dont find all that impressive) and insult your education, hes not even worth the sweat. if he keeps telling that hes better than you, send him a pic of your girlfriend, haha
    Im not really getting too worked up about it, I just think he has a lot of nerve to insult my intelligence and also base it upon the school i go to.

Oh, did i mention that he thinks he can run 20lbs on his turbo and he hasnt even had his car tuned for it.

Red
    2000 Camaro SS #2364

I had a 1985 GSL-SE RX-7 with the 13b engine. I really liked the car and the rotary engine is very smooth all of the way to its redline of something around 8000 rpm. I wish I still had the car. When I bought my 2000 SS, I was also looking at the 1994 Twin Turbo Rx-7's also. I still may buy one in the future, I really was pleased with the rotary RX-7 cars.

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by tnhillbilly View Post
    I had a 1985 GSL-SE RX-7 with the 13b engine. I really liked the car and the rotary engine is very smooth all of the way to its redline of something around 8000 rpm. I wish I still had the car. When I bought my 2000 SS, I was also looking at the 1994 Twin Turbo Rx-7's also. I still may buy one in the future, I really was pleased with the rotary RX-7 cars.
    and i see you went with the LS1. I bet this kid has never even been in a muscle car.

Red
    2000 Camaro SS #2364

Yep, I actually started out looking for another RX-7 or a IROC-Z. The more I researched all of my options I went ahead and bought my 2000 SS. The LS1 engine played alot on my decision! I absolutely love the car!!

Trans Am owner
    former

there is no redline on a rotary engine. top rpms and power curves are modified with air flow and porting. so, the reason why the manufacturers put a rev limiter on the rotary engines is the basic reasoning of:

"the higher rpms, and top end power, the less torque you will have"*

*in most cases, unless you have a well tuned nitrous 4 stroke car. they make power all over the place!

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Never agrue with a retard...they just drag you down to their inteligence level...and beat you with experience...

Black
    , 2007 CBR600RR

I think this is where you beat the kid down.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information