Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SO!!!!!

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Angry SO!!!!!

I'm super close to driving over my Xbox 360!! I already snapped Forza 2 in half and close to going nuts. My feelings about this are (I would rather destroy it, then sell it) My Forza 2 would not play multi player, an error came up on split screen ( Can't load or create profile) and my Left for Dead 2 didn't save any missions for anyone at all!! I have googled and found the same bullshit which helps......NOT AT ALL! Pretty much worst system I have ever seen for their bullshit. Should not be hard to save a FUCKING GOD DAMN COCKSUCKING GAME!! Now I am going to hit the bottle and my FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT XBOX better get its shit in line, cuz when I get loaded.......GOD HELP IT!!
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

I dont know what a XBox even is but I'll shoot it with one of my AK's if you want.
    I have found in life if something pisses me off really bad I shoot it and it makes me feel better.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    I dont know what a XBox even is but I'll shoot it with one of my AK's if you want.
    I have found in life if something pisses me off really bad I shoot it and it makes me feel better.
    ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME.....YOUR MY HERO!!! How in this day and age can we do the fucking shit we do, but can't do shit Google = worthless, Internet = worthless (besides LS1.com) How in the fuck can we make massive medical advances but can't make a computer/video game system last worth a shit and be user friendly. This is THE fastest I have went through a bottle of rum. Can't believe I'm not puking and can still function Here is my motto when it comes to electronics, "If it don't work.....DESTROY it!!" We should have kept nuking those fucking japs or Bill Gates

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

IB4T Racist because Bill Gates is a white male

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Mods should watch this thread close, I'm done with any race type comments! I am just a little pissed off and should not have typed what I typed but I'm mad! I just can't justifiy my purchase I could have got some stickers or some wings But in all reality, I could have put my money into a 9 inch or dana 60 I get sick of modding all my toys without spending money on myself To anyone that reads this......DO NOT buy a Xbox 360 they are JUNK!! Take if from someone that spent $500 in 7 days....JUNK!!

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

I used my GoogleFu skills for this XBox...so it is a game thing huh?
    Here let me help....
    Things to spend my money on...(my allowance Mama gives me)
    1.Muscle Cars
    2. Guns
    3. Not video games
    4. Ed's weed from Sandy Eggo
    5. Not video games

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    How in the fuck can we make massive medical advances but can't make a computer/video game system last worth a shit and be user friendly.
    You answered your own question, because you just mentioned part of the "invent something that gets you rich" list, which is:

To get rich, invent something that:
    1. Everybody wants
    2. Cheap to produce
    3. Can sell for a high value
    4. Must replaced every few years <-- this is the part you said

The CEO's that followed this plan are sitting in their penthouses, lol'ing at the silly peasants who don't see through their thinly veiled strategy.

Red
    99 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

dude, it sounds like ur hard drive is about to take a shit

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

yeah x-box sucks my buddy has sent his to be repaired about 4 times but at least they fixed it for free

no real world data for me on how long a ps3 lasts but my ps2 lasted for about 10 years with a cleaning here and there,would still be alive but the last time i pulled it apart to be cleaned i got called to work and my kids lost a few pieces by time i got back

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by dpinson View Post
    yeah x-box sucks my buddy has sent his to be repaired about 4 times but at least they fixed it for free

no real world data for me on how long a ps3 lasts but my ps2 lasted for about 10 years with a cleaning here and there,would still be alive but the last time i pulled it apart to be cleaned i got called to work and my kids lost a few pieces by time i got back
    My ps2 is still alive and kicking since I got it about eight years ago. Was actually playing Gran Turismo 3 yesterday. My friends Ps2 had a disc read error after about 6 years, but most others are still working perfectly. All the older consoles I own and that my friends have (dreamcast, psx, n64, snes, nes, sega, etc) are all still working perfectly, and it's been more than two decades for some of them.

All this newfangled bullshit puts more emphasis on unstable power and unneeded delicate shit that breaks, than just focusing on making fun games. Shit most of the 2D games I own are much more entertaining, captivating, fun, and replayable than most of the shit they put out these days.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

microsoft sucks. i try to steer away from as much microsoft stuff as i can. I think the only thing microsoft i use is windows, and believe me, my next OS will be MAC.

Firefox ftw

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Never had a prob with either of mine. Sold my launch console after a few years and my current 360 is 2-3 years old...both rock solid. But I also take care of all my stuff.

Black
    1999 Trans Am

Shoulda bought a PS3 none of my playstations have ever had a single issue. Hell my original PS still works just as good as it did when it was new.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    Never had a prob with either of mine. Sold my launch console after a few years and my current 360 is 2-3 years old...both rock solid. But I also take care of all my stuff.
    haha the OP could have the problems he does cause of

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    haha the OP could have the problems he does cause of
    He wakes up with a hangover, sees his LS1 posts.... "What the... What is this... I don't even own a 360..."

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    He wakes up with a hangover, sees his LS1 posts.... "What the... What is this... I don't even own a 360..."

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Drinking a bottle of rum at 5:30AM because of an Xbox is funny.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Po View Post
    Drinking a bottle of rum at 5:30AM because of an Xbox is funny.
    i think the xbox is made up and a ploy to drink a bottle of rum lol cause NOBODY STARTS drinking at 530 am except disgruntled middle aged auto mechanics lmao i wouldnt have any first had experiece working with anyone like that though.....

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME.....YOUR MY HERO!!! How in this day and age can we do the fucking shit we do, but can't do shit Google = worthless, Internet = worthless (besides LS1.com) How in the fuck can we make massive medical advances but can't make a computer/video game system last worth a shit and be user friendly. This is THE fastest I have went through a bottle of rum. Can't believe I'm not puking and can still function Here is my motto when it comes to electronics, "If it don't work.....DESTROY it!!" We should have kept nuking those fucking japs or Bill Gates
    (it's probably made in china) we had rrod once and after it was fixed it's been trouble free since. It was bough in 05 I think and they all had problems then

white
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by dpinson View Post

bought my ps3 from my cousin who had it for the past 3 years and i have had it near 6 months. works fine. no problems whatsoever. slow imo with downloads and ripping cd's but so is my dad's xbox. so i cant complain about that. 60gb first gen ps3 running like a champ. aswell as all other ps platforms that i own which is all of them but psp go. but i do like not having to use memory cards anymore. i just copied my old data and play the old games when i want.

oh yeah for the lols
    Last edited by 00z28bubba; 02-28-2010 at 02:54 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information