Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Buckeyes fan for Life OSU Buckeyes's Avatar

Should I stay or should I go????

Ok here's the situation. My gf, mother of 2 of my kids, treats my other daughter like shit. Talks shit about her mom in fromt of her, buys stuff for her/our kids and gives it to them in front of her, I know she gets off by seeing the look on her face. She won't save a fucking dime out of her pay check, she feels that everyone should be doing her a favor. We, well I could have a better job if she would pay a babysitter or daycare, but she says noway, people should watch the kids for free. She has never had to buy her own car, insurance, etc. and just don't know the value of a dollar. Everything I enjoy doing, racing, hunting, cars, football, is just a waste of time and money to her. The two kids we have together are 1 and 3 and I would just hate to walk out on them. It's easier said than done, I just can't take anymore of her bullshit. But I guess that's what I get for getting involved w/ a younger woman. She is just so jealous of my other daughter, and she doesn't have half the stuff the kids that we have together have. I'm on pretty good terms with my other daughters mom and that really pisses her off too. i started back to school this week and she says it's the biggest waste of money, and don't support me one bit. My parents have told me just to put my foot down to her but it won't work all she cares about is herself, and what everyone is gonna give her for free. She's the type that would rather have the gov't pay her rent than to ever buy a house, bc that is more money in her pocket at the end of the week. Let me know whaty you guys think, have any of you ever been with someone like this. Basicly the only reason I'm still around if for the kids.

Awaiting Activation
    well, i would leave her -she sounds like a bitch. Try and get custody of the 2 kids if you really want to be in there life. She sounds like a lazy fuck with no direction in her life.

Shit it's pretty much impossible for the father to get custody of kids. have to prove that she is unfit, and she don't drink or do drugs and she does have a job, so i'd say that is pretty much out of the question.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

kill her.

It sounds like she is a pretty toxic person to treat her step-daugther that way. All the other stuff, I could let slide but I'd never let anyone make one of my children feel like a 2nd class citizen.

Lol

Awaiting Activation
    Quote Originally Posted by OSU Buckeyes View Post
    Shit it's pretty much impossible for the father to get custody of kids. have to prove that she is unfit, and she don't drink or do drugs and she does have a job, so i'd say that is pretty much out of the question.
    yea i know its tought for men. Its a tought call. You leave and you will probably be paying out your ass for child support. But you stay and you loose your mind. Im with 3rd shift >> waste the nutty bitch.

you guys gotta stop saying kill the bitch bc that's just not gonna look right in my mind when I go pick up my new AR-15 tomorrow. What a coincidence huh... She just can't stand it that I'm paying that kink of money for a new gun either.

Compulsive F bomb dropper sgt0704's Avatar

silver
    1998 Z28

maybe you need to put it in her butt, and tell her to shut the fuck up.

i didnt read the thead but post pics then we'll decide

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

Try to set your foot down first like your family suggested.

What could it hurt? Hell it could be the change that makes everything better from now on.

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

sounds a lot like my ex. she wanted me to stop everything i ever held interest in and be by her side for her and her son at all times. she held no job and watched her kid all day. she got pregnant with my child and without even talking to me, she went and had an abortion. i found out after the fact when she asked me for 1/2 the money of the procedure. i was in complete shock. i never saw that coming at all.

i believe that w/o belief, support and encouragement from your significant other that things will not work out. my EX really taught me that. she supported nothing i did. never believed me when i had to work late to get a project out, and never encouraged me in regards to anything i did (in her eyes i could do nothing the right way).

my advise is to talk to her. and get it out there for discussion. if she starts talking to you like a junvenile and not an adult, calls you names, etc, you have your answer.

if she is doing and saying things to you and your daughter, and treating her poorly, you have to take care of yourself and your daughter first. if that means you have to part ways for you to better your life so you can better your daughter's, than that is the road to go. also, i would start to document and collect records of e-mails, text messages, receipts, anything that you might be able to use in court if custody of your child comes into question. your daughter, even though your GF is her mother should not be exposed to what's going on. it is not healthy...

black
    Twin Turbo C5 Stroker WS6

Get a vasectomy and do whats best for the kids. Sounds like you need to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by OSU Buckeyes View Post

You could always plant drugs in her draw and then call child welfare services.

And if that doesn't work then find yourself the nearest National Park and take her up there and don't forget to bring one of these.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS

Take it to the Jerry Springer Show and let the audience decide.

The Herpes of LS1.com Modulistic's Avatar

gray
    07 duramax

fuck that fucking cunt.

youre stuck in the classic American male dillema, the main reason I havent gotten married up to this point in life.

I truly feel bad for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Modulistic View Post
    fuck that fucking cunt.

youre stuck in the classic American male dillema, the main reason I havent gotten married up to this point in life.

I truly feel bad for you.
    Agreed. Welcome to the US of A.

If you live in a mommy state, youre fucked. Based upon the description youve made, I dont think anyone would say to put up with it. Sounds pretty miserable, especially for your daughter.

God damn, these stories depress me. I really do consider only marrying a woman not from America.

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

Quote Originally Posted by AKIRA View Post
    ....I really do consider only marrying a woman not from America....
    Sounds like what BillyT would always say.

I know he still comes here to watch LS1.com TV

Still think you should have a intervention style confrontation to try and save the family before you walk away.

Pewter
    2000 SS

Give her the choice to either change or your gone.

Black
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Slap her in the face with a fuzzy hammer.

Seriously though, tell that bitch to start treating your other daughter better or you're gone!

I couldn't sit by and watch her be treated like that, and NOT say something!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information