Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6

SEC is overrated

I've said it all along.

After OU dominated them the majority of the game, what will their excuse be now?

Boomer Sooner!!

How do you like us now SEC?

And to think Missouri and A&M who couldn't hack in the Big 12 have dominated that so called wonderful conference from day one.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

even a blind hog finds and acorn every now and then......in most years the big 12 couldn't shine the shoes of the SEC teams. Big 12 Is that still a real conference?

Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'19 Hemi Truck

The SEC isn't over rated...Alabama was WAY over rated this year. They lost a lot of players and got lucky in a few games...they should have been a 2-3 loss team before the end of the season. Most people who know anything about football had Oklahoma winning that game.............

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    even a blind hog finds and acorn every now and then......in most years the big 12 couldn't shine the shoes of the SEC teams. Big 12 Is that still a real conference?
    How is it that two of the Big 12's worst football programs leave for the almighty SEC and completely dominate that conference their first year?

Explain...

Why don't you ask Saban if he thinks the Big 12 is a real conference.

Quote Originally Posted by theorangeguy View Post
    The SEC isn't over rated...Alabama was WAY over rated this year. They lost a lot of players and got lucky in a few games...they should have been a 2-3 loss team before the end of the season. Most people who know anything about football had Oklahoma winning that game.............
    And bring on the excuses...

Bama is always overrated.

Why were the Sooners 14 point underdogs then if most people that knew anything about football had them picked to win?

Doesn't make sense.

OU was the underdog and they came out and completely dominated Alabama from the get go.

3-1-1

Sounds to me like Stoops has the SEC's number since Alabama is that shitty conferences golden child school.
    Last edited by Badass WS6; 01-03-2014 at 05:03 AM.

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

When isn't college football overrated

Black / White

Quote Originally Posted by Badass WS6 View Post
    How is it that two of the Big 12's worst football programs leave for the almighty SEC and completely dominate that conference their first year?

Explain...

Why were the Sooners 14 point underdogs then if most people that knew anything about football had them picked to win?

Doesn't make sense.

OU was the underdog and they came out and completely dominated Alabama from the get go.

3-1-1

Sounds to me like Stoops has the SEC's number since Alabama is that shitty conferences golden child school.
    its not an excuse...im not an alabama fan. Im stating the facts...the SEC office is based in Birmingham so the University of Alabama is usually always over rated. All thought they did win 3 championships in 4 years...

But since you mentioned it...lets look at actual numbers.

The Big 12 has had 22 BCS Bowl Game Appearances and is 9-12 over all...Oklahoma is/was 3-5 "might be 4-5 after last night".

The SEC has had 27 BCS Bowl Game Appearances and is 17-8 over all...LSU has the best bowl record @ 4-1...Alabama is/was 5-2 "could be 5-3 after last night".

The Big 12 has been to the BCS National Championship Game 7 times...the SEC has been there 11 times. The Big 12 is 2-5 and the SEC is 9-1.....yes 9 and 1 "and our only loss was to another SEC Team if that says anything". Oklahoma is 1-3 for BCS Titles and Alabama is 3-0, Florida is 2-0, and LSU is 2-1...Auburn and Tennessee have also won BCS Titles.

Until last night, Bob Stoops was on a 3 game losing streak vs SEC teams. He lost to Ole Miss in 1999, LSU in 2003, Florida in 2008, and Texas A&M in 2012...

So you can say that you guys have Alabama's number...because you beat them in 01, 02, 03, and now 2013 but to say that you have the SEC's number is a little much...

Are you sure you arent an Alabama fan...? You act like one
    Last edited by theorangeguy; 01-03-2014 at 05:28 AM.
    2000 Black TA M6 - LT's, ORY, UMI Short Stick, TT2's, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Braided Lines, and Tuned by Vengeance SCCA and Car Show Approved
    2019 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Laramie Limited
    2015 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Sport Premium Hemi - Sold
    2010 Hemi Crew Cab Sport Premium - Tuner and HID's - Sold
    06 Quad Cab HHHHemi - Sold
    99 Hugger Orange Camaro - Sold
    97 Camaro - Sold

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Explain...

Doesn't make sense.

3-1-1

perhaps they knew once they got to the SEC they couldn't half ass it like they had been in the big almost12. Why is it that the big almost12 almost became a non existent conference? Basically you have 2 teams that are even worth discussing in that conference....anyone else that matters left for more money and more competition. Easier to win a conference championship with there's only 2 teams playing for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Green Z28 View Post
    Don't worry about understanding women. Women understand women, and they hate each other

White
    '10 ZR1

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    perhaps they knew once they got to the SEC they couldn't half ass it like they had been in the big almost12. Why is it that the big almost12 almost became a non existent conference? Basically you have 2 teams that are even worth discussing in that conference....anyone else that matters left for more money and more competition. Easier to win a conference championship with there's only 2 teams playing for it.
    @ big almost12

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Ladies, you can't spell "excuses" without SEC.

That's all I'm hearing.

I said OU would beat Alabama and they did.

Yet, there's plenty of excuses floating around the internet from Bama players and coaches and fans with absolutely NO credit whatsoever given to OU for straight up dominating the SEC's golden child and current national champions.

Did y'all happen to see that Bama fan that attacked the OU fan after the game? Dumb cunt.

YouTube it.

Alabama fans are as bad if not worse than O-State fans.

Also, I haven't heard the murder toll in Alabama from last night and this morning. Can anyone clue me in on that.

Speaking of records, 3 out the last 4 victories OU's had vs. SEC teams were against Saban and Alabama.

Facts. That's what the above is.
    Last edited by Badass WS6; 01-03-2014 at 11:50 AM.

Black / White

Ladies, you can't spell "excuses" without SEC.

That's all I'm hearing.

I said OU would beat Alabama and they did.

Yet, there's plenty of excuses floating around the internet from Bama players and coaches and coaches with absolutely NO credit whatsoever given to OU for straight up dominating the SEC's golden child and current national champions.

Did y'all happen to see that Bama fan that attacked the OU fan after the game? Dumb cunt.

YouTube it.

Alabama fans are as bad if not worse than O-State fans.

Also, I haven't heard the murder toll in Alabama from last night and this morning. Can anyone clue me in on that.

Speaking of records, 3 out the last 4 victories OU's had vs. SEC teams were against Saban and Alabama.

Facts. That's what the above is.
    Hey...I picked Oklahoma to win that game and im an SEC guy! And its not the murder rate that you have to keep an eye on...its the domestic violence spikes Saying that the last 3 out of 4 victories that OU has had against SEC teams was Alabama doesnt say a whole lot...you guys won in 01,02,03 "they were weaker then". The first big one you guys have had against Alabama recently was last night...which like I said, Im glad yall won that game...but Saban has one of the worst BCS records in the SEC "even though people think he's god". Alabama has a habit of being ranked really high at the beginning of the year, paying like 4 smaller schools to play them during the regular season, and then beat a couple of ranked teams and coast to a championship. This year...not so much.

White
    '10 ZR1

Quote Originally Posted by theorangeguy View Post
    Hey...I picked Oklahoma to win that game and im an SEC guy! And its not the murder rate that you have to keep an eye on...its the domestic violence spikes Saying that the last 3 out of 4 victories that OU has had against SEC teams was Alabama doesnt say a whole lot...you guys won in 01,02,03 "they were weaker then". The first big one you guys have had against Alabama recently was last night...which like I said, Im glad yall won that game...but Saban has one of the worst BCS records in the SEC "even though people think he's god". Alabama has a habit of being ranked really high at the beginning of the year, paying like 4 smaller schools to play them during the regular season, and then beat a couple of ranked teams and coast to a championship. This year...not so much.
    OU also lost to Boise State and I think Adrian Peterson is the best running back in the NFL today. It is what it is! I'm still upset that I didn't get a chance to watch that game!!!

'89 Turbo Trans Am Pace Car (Mom's car now)

'68 Camaro - 572 coming soon

'67 Nova - 406 SBC, PG

'10 ZR1

Thread Information