Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Black
    97 Formula

School shooting: Virginia Tech; 20+ dead

Just turn to any news station or internet site.

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

is wrong with these students?

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

sucks...

1958 chevy pickup 283
    02 gmc z71 5.3L white

new update 22 dead, 28 injured one shooter dead the other in custody

Black
    2004 Z06

Obviuosly this is the terror that *has hit home* that Bushy has been trying to pass off on his collossal failure of the War on Terror ....

... and I was tickled that Bushy's Press Conference where he had the familiy members of blown up soldiers in Iraq with him present in yet the most desperate dispicable display of Neocrookdom yet to plead for more funds for World War Dubya ...

... was interrupted and has stayed interrupted for coverage on this tragedy that has happened for the 2nd time at Virginia Tech.

Pissed off students getting f**k'd over by Bushy's looting of even the Federal Student Loan Program I would bet will be the reason ... again.

pie
    free

I blame video games.

On a serious note, it'd be nice if the media would remember that these school shootings are nothing compared to the school bombing in 1927.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster

Quote Originally Posted by eddierox View Post
    Obviuosly this is the terror that *has hit home* that Bushy has been trying to pass off on his collossal failure of the War on Terror ....

... and I was tickled that Bushy's Press Conference where he had the familiy members of blown up soldiers in Iraq with him present in yet the most desperate dispicable display of Neocrookdom yet to plead for more funds for World War Dubya ...

... was interrupted and has stayed interrupted for coverage on this tragedy that has happened for the 2nd time at Virginia Tech.

Pissed off students getting f**k'd over by Bushy's looting of even the Federal Student Loan Program I would bet will be the reason ... again.

lol don't get your mullet in an uproar Eddie, it wasn't really Bush's fault. It was Michael Moore's fault!

Black
    2004 Z06

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post

lol don't get your mullet in an uproar Eddie, it wasn't really Bush's fault. It was Michael Moore's fault!

Black
    1998 LS1 T/A Conv. RamAir

31 dead now with 29 injured...not good...

Red
    06 GTO

What drives me crazy is nobody stepped up, i think america has lost their killer instinct. Not saying its not a tradegy and we dont know all the details, but the same thing happened on 9/11, nobody except for the brave people on that one plane stepped up. This is a huge tradgety, and i have all the people and thieir families in my prayrs. Not trying to be a basher or anything else, just stating my opinion.
    97 t/a
    Magnaflow catback, K&N FIPK, chrome 17x9.5 zr1's, 3.42 gears, full pioneer sound system

cavpat; 100 the first race, he wanted to go AGAIN for another $100? LMFAO
    What do you tell a ricer that's out $200?
    ...Nothin, you done told him twice! LOL

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by ice97ta View Post
    What drives me crazy is nobody stepped up, i think america has lost their killer instinct. Not saying its not a tradegy and we dont know all the details, but the same thing happened on 9/11, nobody except for the brave people on that one plane stepped up. This is a huge tradgety, and i have all the people and thieir families in my prayrs. Not trying to be a basher or anything else, just stating my opinion.
    I agree... but also its against the law to carry on most college campuses (it is on mine) so no one there would have good defense against a gunman. Even the S&W knife I have in my desk drawer is technically illegal to have here... but even like you said the unarmed people on the plane stepped up... kids these days have been too watered down, probably bacuse of all the political correctness and whatnot

Red
    06 GTO

im glad nobody started bashing me, I understand what your saying, but if all those people are around, get a car run them over LOL, but seriously if it meant saving all kinds of lives, i would be one of the first to start some kind of attack, that might be the Marine in me talking, but i definitatly agree with you about kids being waterded down, they can make all kinds of videos fighting with their friends, but when something happens they dont do anything.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Something like that has never happened to me, but I'd like to think that I would step in and try to stop anyone like that. Also on college campuses, there isn't a whole bunch of rangers or seals or swat team members walking around (unfortunately, that'd be badass)... Over half the students are female, and what guys there are, most are skinny liberals or emo kids. Or frat guys wearing pink shirts.

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

Just a horror story on CNN (and other news channels)

This one so close to the anniversary of columbine as well.

Black
    2004 Z06

Here's what we know so far ... the shooter (who is unidentified at the moment due to national security concerns) entered a dorm and opened fire killing and wounding.

2 hours later the shooter walked into the main campus building and opened fire killing and wounding.

2 hours before any response.

What did you expect?

Campus police are only trained to arrest students for trying to sneak books out of the Library.

As far as SWAT is concerned in a city supposedly a main terrorist target?

Bushy's probable reply ... You guessed it ..

*Ya doin a hell'va job SWATTY ... *

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

christ , what kind of guns did they have, what were the deaths for columbine?

Black
    97 Formula

He had 2 9mm and supposedly a .22.

My campus police have full police authority [they have a contract with the city police to have full police power] and carry guns. That, and the county sherriff's department and city police department is a couple streets over from my school.

This Light Dinner Is Over hamburger68's Avatar

Silver
    1998 Camaro Z28 A4

they said two 9mm, and it was only one shooter. sorry, but it was bound to happen again. your gun laws are far too liberal, every idiot can buy one. columbine was 8 years ago and nothing has changed! it's gonna happen again, for sure.

Black
    98 Camaro SS

My best friend and a few friends from highschool go to school there, i heard about this when i woke up and i immediatly called him to see if he was ok, it makes me so angry that people still do things like this, he was shook up because he hasnt been able to get ahold of his gf yet, im just hoping everyone else i know is ok i havent heard from them yet either.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

31 dead...I guess they should of zigged when they zagged

Seriously...if they rushed the dude instead of running away there would be far less casualities. But they're college kids getting a degree in basket weaving so what can you expect. Hopefully the shooter is among the dead..

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information