Scammed by Scorpionjammers

Hello everyone! I hope sharing my expreience will deter anyone thinking of doing business with Scorpion!

I did what I thought was quite a bit of research on jammers and decided to contact Scorpion. When I called Scorpion I spoke to Lance who is the owner and found out that this is a very small operation. He answered my many questions to the point that I wanted to see a demonstration. I was very skeptical and since these units are so expensive I wanted to take every step possible to avoid getting taken.

I went to Colorado on March 17, 2006 to meet Lance and see if he seemed trustworthy and to try to assess if he was an honest businessman or a crook. I thought it was much harder to rip someone off in person. He told me to meet him at his house at 1 o-clock and when I arrived his wife told me that he wouldn't be home until 6 o-clock. I thought something must have come up and even though I was on a very tight schedule I decided to wait since I had traveled 1500 miles one way for this demonstration. I went back at 6 o-clock, met Lance and saw the demonstration. There were problems at first but after changing the wiring harnesses the units worked well. Lance was very helpful and patient in finding a good location to mount the units in the car.

I really felt like Lance was an honest businessman and that I could trust him. He appeared to be a family man trying to start a business. He was very up front with some of the problems he's had with the units and when I asked about warranty he said he wanted to get all the bugs worked out of it and that the warranty "could be 3 or 4 years". I felt that if I had a problem Lance would make it right. Man, what a mistake!

I bought the unit and have had nothing but problems. It goes off all the time. Contacted Lance who said the problem is the wire connectors and that he would ship me replacements with a new design. I thought they were on the way. 2 weeks went by, contacted Lance who said he's just finished testing the new wires and is going to start production of the wires, they'll be on the way in 2 days. I thought they were on the way, again. 2 more weeks went by his kid says he's out of town. Now he says he's having problems with the person making the wires, they'll ship in a week. I thought they were on the way, again. I've heard so many stories from Lance that I can't even remember them all. Now Lance won't even answer the phone or return my messages. I even left a message with his dad, Max to have him call. Nothing.

Lance is playing a very dangerous game. He's going to take $1500.00 from the wrong person and end up regretting it. Don't be swayed by his salesmanship. If you buy one of these units you will lose your money!

Let me say again that if your thinking of doing business with scorpionjammer DON'T DO IT!

I will keep you posted if Lance makes things right.

92 K Blazer/'03 H-D Deuce

baseball bat to his head outta rectify the situation.

BIGRED Z
    Quote Originally Posted by whoa guy View Post
    baseball bat to his head outta rectify the situation.
    Yeah, return to his home for a bat-to-head demonstration.

Lori

Thread Information