Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: saw V

saw V

Ok, i just watched saw 3 and 4 to remind myself what happened. Anyone that wants to jump in on my hatred of movies either messing up story lines or not giving the information to make things clear feel free. P.S. if you haven't seen them don't read it gives away information you might not want to know.

1. ok at the end of 3 jigsaw gets locked in the room with the husband unable to escape wife and amanda dead. yet in the beginning of 4 jigsaws body is being autopsied(sp?) cut up, and then at the end of 4 it's back in the room again with the husband still locked up and now locked up with the FBI agent. HOW THE HELL IS THAT POSSIBLE.

2. The FBI agent calls for back up at the Gideon building and yet again no one shows up and there are like 4 minutes on the clock e.t.a was 2 minutes.

3. When the hell did the cop that is working for jigsaw tested and join the team? Was his test to set up all the crap that happened in 4 and were we to believe it was happening at the same time as what happend in 3, because supposedly the guy whose leg was F'd up in 2 was missing for 6 months.

4. If the FBI agent was in the police department interrogating jigsaws ex-gf why didn't he go with backup.

5. how did they know that FBI agent PEREZ was on the case if the Cop was taken and tied up, to make the tape and have the doll blow up in her face?

6. I'm sure there are other things I was annoyed at but that is all that comes to mind right now.

1958 chevy pickup 283
    02 gmc z71 5.3L white

never seen any of them

"A small town called none of your god damn

Silver
    2006 Cadillac CTS-V

All those movies are ghey

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

those movies are fuckin sick, i've watched bits and parts of a few of em

my response in order.

1. great thanks now go away.

2. good job you're as useless as 1

3. any additional input or just stopping by.

1958 chevy pickup 283
    02 gmc z71 5.3L white

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

if you seen saw...

i'll have to rumage through my dvds and investigate for you...

Pewter
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Firehawk1120 View Post
    Ok, i just watched saw 3 and 4 to remind myself what happened. Anyone that wants to jump in on my hatred of movies either messing up story lines or not giving the information to make things clear feel free. P.S. if you haven't seen them don't read it gives away information you might not want to know.

1. ok at the end of 3 jigsaw gets locked in the room with the husband unable to escape wife and amanda dead. yet in the beginning of 4 jigsaws body is being autopsied(sp?) cut up, and then at the end of 4 it's back in the room again with the husband still locked up and now locked up with the FBI agent. HOW THE HELL IS THAT POSSIBLE.

Allright, to understand this, you need to realize, the movies are not playing out in chronological order. 3 and 4 Are actually taking place at the exact same time.So as the black cop is running around dealing with his horrors, so is Angus Macfayden in 3.

2. The FBI agent calls for back up at the Gideon building and yet again no one shows up and there are like 4 minutes on the clock e.t.a was 2 minutes.

I dont recall this bit, so Ill be of no help here.

3. When the hell did the cop that is working for jigsaw tested and join the team? Was his test to set up all the crap that happened in 4 and were we to believe it was happening at the same time as what happend in 3, because supposedly the guy whose leg was F'd up in 2 was missing for 6 months.

We'll probably see Costas Mandylors test in Saw V.

4. If the FBI agent was in the police department interrogating jigsaws ex-gf why didn't he go with backup.

Pride? Ego? The whole Im the big bad FBI I dont need any local pd's helping me.

5. how did they know that FBI agent PEREZ was on the case if the Cop was taken and tied up, to make the tape and have the doll blow up in her face?

Another part I dont recall. Sorry.
    6. I'm sure there are other things I was annoyed at but that is all that comes to mind right now.
    You have to keep in mind, the Saw films are constantly flashing, backwards, forwards, and sometimes it seems sideways. Also, the films all deal with human weakness, so any character in the film is going to have some kind of character flaw. Even the ones who dont look to have one. So far it seems the only character in the Saw films to have been mentally stable, was the red haired cop (Dina Meyer) and she would have gotten out, if it werent for the fact that her trap was actually inescapable.
    FOR SALE 2000 Z28 M6
    It's pretty much Raw Awesome

primevil
    2000 FRC

Watched the first one. Other than that..... I figure thay ALL suck.

Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

best horror movies, creativity and twisted story lines in a long time.

also, most movies today only have one successful release and poor sequels. For SAW to have 5 strong movies in an amazing statement in Hollywood.

Black
    1999 Z/28 M6

as was already said some of the times there are flashbacks to previous moments and other times we are seeing events as they unfold. i believe that between 3 and 4 that parts of each movie are supposed to be going on at the same time.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 2000 SS Beast View Post
    this is very true

Impounded

NBM
    99 z28

Quote Originally Posted by 2000 SS Beast View Post
    just because you got scared and had to go cry to mommy is no reason to leave such a stupid comment.
    Last edited by Boomer Sooner; 10-20-2008 at 08:13 AM.

red
    2001 v6 camaro

Allright, to understand this, you need to realize, the movies are not playing out in chronological order. 3 and 4 Are actually taking place at the exact same time.So as the black cop is running around dealing with his horrors, so is Angus Macfayden in 3.
    if that is true...then how is he autopsying the body before he is even killed.

Looking upon the series' numbers, it is apparent that the series, not the original, SUCK.

The first one: $55,185,045
    Not too shabby for a premiere and a possible taste of things to come.

The second one: $87,039,965
    This is a declaration that the word is OUT! "The first saw was good, so lets go see the second one!" Can the hype keep up?

The third: $80,238,724
    NOPE. Yes it is a better number than the first one, but in order for a sequel to be considered a "success" the numbers should match its predecessor or surpass it. This one does NEITHER. Why? Cuz people werent impressed with its FIRST sequel. I mean, if the 2nd sequel wasnt as good, why would the 3rd? Well, maybe next time?

The fourth: $63,300,095
    Wow. Going downhill. Word is OUT! Saw sucks.

Outside the US, the numbers are different, but I dont include them because other countries have different tastes. They are not one in the same, otherwise, every European movie that airs here would have consistent competitive numbers with our movies. Some do, not all, period.

Let the record reflect that the BUDGET for the first one compared to its sales, makes it the most profitable. 2nd comes close, but the 3rd and 4th ones were average at best.

So, to respond to the OP, fuck saw. Watch Quarantine instead. ")

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

Eh, Saw is ok. Ill probably go see it just because ive seen all the others and didnt hate them.

Black
    1997 SS

some of the best horror movies i've seen in a long time

Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

rated R horror movies never do well at box office, instead they develop cult following and well in DVD sales and merchandising. Which just like Nightmare on Elmstreet and Friday the 13th, Saw has done great in sales.

The only horror movies that do well at the box office are pg-13 teeny bopper crap flicks.

Its been proven over and over pg13 movies always do best in a theater because it appeals to a larger audience.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

Quote Originally Posted by Firehawk1120 View Post
    my response in order.

1. great thanks now go away.

2. good job you're as useless as 1

3. any additional input or just stopping by.
    just stopping by! I thought you'd appreciate my opinion

Red
    2000 Camaro SS #3574 A4

They need to stop making them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information