Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black
    2000 Camaro Z28

Sarge's mowing adventure

We have the standard 6 ft. fence in the backyard, and a few months ago, I heard about burglaries increasing dramatically in the entire city. To make sure this never happened to me, I got an electric fence and ran a single wire along the top of the fence.

Actually, I got the biggest cattle charger Tractor Supply had, made for 26 miles of fence. I then used an 8 ft. long ground rod, and drove it 7.5 ft. into the ground. The ground rod is the key, with the more you have in the ground, the better the fence works.

One day I'm mowing the back yard with my cheapo Wal-Mart 6 hp big wheel push mower. The hot wire is broken and laying out in the yard. I knew for a fact that I unplugged the charger. I pushed the mower around the wire and reached down to grab it, to throw it out of the way.

It seems as though I hadn't remembered to unplug it after all.

Now I'm standing there, I've got the running lawnmower in my right hand and the 1.7 giga-volt fence wire in the other hand. Keep in mind the charger is about the size of a marine battery and has a picture of an upside down cow on fire on the cover.

Time stood still.

The first thing I notice is my pecker trying to climb up the front side of my body. My ears curled downwards and I could feel the lawnmower ignition firing in the backside of my brain. Every time that Briggs & Stratton rolled over, I could feel the spark in my head. I was literally at one with the engine.

It seems as though the fence charger and the piece of shit lawnmower were fighting over who would control my electrical impulses.

Science says you cannot crap, pee, and vomit at the same time. I beg to differ. Not only did I do all three at once, but my bowels emptied 3 different times in less than half of a second. It was a Matrix kind of bowel movement, where time is creeping along and you're all leaned back and BAM BAM BAM you just crap your pants 3 times. It seemed like there were minutes in between but in reality it was so close together. It was like exhaust pulses from a big block Chevy turning 8 grand.

At this point I'm about 30 minutes (maybe 2 seconds) into holding onto the fence wire. My hand is wrapped around the wire palm down so I can't let go. I grew up on a farm so I know all about electric fences. But Dad always had those piece-of-shit chargers made by International or whoever that were like 9 volts and just kinda tickled.

This one I could not let go of. The 8 ft. long ground rod is now accepting signals from me through the permadamp Ark-La-Tex river bottom soil. At this point I'm thinking I'm going to have to just man up and take it, until the lawnmower runs out of gas.

'Damn!,' I think, as I remember I just filled the tank!

Now the lawnmower is starting to run rough. It has settled into a loping run pattern as if it had some kind of big lawnmower race cam in it. Covered in poop, pee, and with my vomit on my chest, I think 'Oh God please die... Pleeeeaze die'. But nooooo, it settles into the rough lumpy cam idle nicely and remains there, like a big bore roller cam EFI motor waiting for the go command from its owner ' s right foot.

So here I am in the middle of July, 104 degrees, 80% humidity, standing in my own backyard, begging God to kill me. God did not take me that day. He left me there covered in my own fluids to writhe in the misery my own stupidity had created.

I honestly don't know how I got loose from the wire.

I woke up laying on the ground hours later. The lawnmower was beside me, out of gas. It was later on in the day and I was sunburned.

There were two large dead grass spots where I had been standing, and then another long skinny dead spot where the wire had laid while I was on the ground still holding on to it. I assume I finally had a seizure and in the resulting thrashing had somehow let go of the wire.

Upon waking from my electrically induced sleep I realized a few things:

1 - Three of the fillings in my teeth have melted.

2 - I now have cramps in the bottoms of my feet and my right butt cheek (not the left, just the right).

3 - Poop, pee, and vomit when all mixed together, do not smell as bad as you might think.

4 - My left eye will not open.

5 - My right eye will not close.

6 - The lawnmower runs like a sumbitch now. Seriously! I think our little session cleared out some carbon fouling or something, because it was better than new after that.

7 - My nuts are still smaller than average yet they are almost a foot long.

8 - I can turn on the TV in the game room by farting while thinking of the number 4 (still don't understand this???).

That day changed my life. I now have a newfound respect for things. I appreciate the little things more, and now I always triple check to make sure the fence is unplugged before I mow.

The good news, is that if a burglar does try to come over the fence, I can clearly visualize what my security system will do to him, and THAT gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling all over, which also reminds me to triple check before I mow.

Black
    2000 Camaro Z28

Cliff notes- jus read it, its funny you will laugh

9.62/140

Wow, where did you find that bit of literature?

dbl clutch'n like i shld WICKEDLS1's Avatar

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

i had a buddy that had one around his fence to keep his goats in. well the ORIGINAL charger that was on it was just for a small shock which it did. well we used to go and mess with it just to play around and his dad decided to hook one up that he used for his cattle and not tell us. needless to say i will never touch another electric fence again

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Well worth the read. I was laughing so hard in urgent care they were going to commit me
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

I've read that before but it's 1 of a handfull of stories that no matter how many times I've read I still laugh till I cry (even knowing they outcome, doesn't matter).

Thanks, I needed that!

Arctic White
    2000 Z28

This is the type story I want to read in the AAG. I was laughing so hard sometimes I had to stop reading. It is well worth the entire read. And maybe a good lesson for all to learn from.

black
    1998 transam ws6

sum funny shit

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

The reason Orion just works at home.
    From the "Ask Sarge" archives on ls1.com
    June 7. 1999
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion junior member
    Today was the most embarrassing day of my life. To start off, I noticed that the only thing that I had to wear to work was a very short miniskirt (everything else was in the laundy, and I had only worn the short miniskirt around the house on weekends). So I put on a blazer, my miniskirt, some nude-colored pantyhose, and high heels. I didn't even have any clean underwear around, so I wasn't wearing anything under my pantyhose. I just thought that the control-top portion of my pantyhose would act as my underwear.

I'm only 24, and I felt so self-conscience as I walked into work. The skirt barely covered my panty-line, and I knew that I was exposing my private areas everytime I sat down, stood up, or crossed my legs.

Then I had a meeting at 10:00, and I had a bunch of questions during the meeting. Regretfully, I stood up and drew a diagram on the blackboard. And just then, I felt the HUGE urge to crap - it just came out of nowhere. Then I dropped my chalk, and I knew that I had to kneel down to pick it up - everyone was sitting there waiting for me to finish my diagram. But I knew that if I moved one muscle, I'd shit my pantyhose. So I carefully knelt down to pick up the chalk - and sure enough, it happened! Shit just oozed out of my butt, and squeezed down my pantyhose! I couldn't stop it, and I ended taking a massive dump in my pantyhose!

As I finished drawing my diagram, I'm sure everyone noticed the brown smush all over my upper-legs - but noone said anything. So I quickly finished, and then sat down. As I sat down, the crap smushed all over inside my pantyhose - it smushed in between my legs, and got all over my crotch.

Right after the meeting, I ran to the restroom, but I'm sure that everyone in the hall saw the big mess in my pantyhose. I'm sure that I just lost the respect and trust of all my co-workers and superiors. I will just work out of house from now on I guess.
    What do you think Mr. Sarge?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarge
    Well son I would say you have a few issues. Shitting yourself the least of all of them here. You wanna be a mod?

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel P. View Post
    We have the standard 6 ft. fence in the backyard, and a few months ago, I heard about burglaries increasing dramatically in the entire city. To make sure this never happened to me, I got an electric fence and ran a single wire along the top of the fence.

Actually, I got the biggest cattle charger Tractor Supply had, made for 26 miles of fence. I then used an 8 ft. long ground rod, and drove it 7.5 ft. into the ground. The ground rod is the key, with the more you have in the ground, the better the fence works.

One day I'm mowing the back yard with my cheapo Wal-Mart 6 hp big wheel push mower. The hot wire is broken and laying out in the yard. I knew for a fact that I unplugged the charger. I pushed the mower around the wire and reached down to grab it, to throw it out of the way.

Now I'm standing there, I've got the running lawnmower in my right hand and the 1.7 giga-volt fence wire in the other hand. Keep in mind the charger is about the size of a marine battery and has a picture of an upside down cow on fire on the cover.

Time stood still.

The first thing I notice is my pecker trying to climb up the front side of my body. My ears curled downwards and I could feel the lawnmower ignition firing in the backside of my brain. Every time that Briggs & Stratton rolled over, I could feel the spark in my head. I was literally at one with the engine.

It seems as though the fence charger and the piece of shit lawnmower were fighting over who would control my electrical impulses.

Science says you cannot crap, pee, and vomit at the same time. I beg to differ. Not only did I do all three at once, but my bowels emptied 3 different times in less than half of a second. It was a Matrix kind of bowel movement, where time is creeping along and you're all leaned back and BAM BAM BAM you just crap your pants 3 times. It seemed like there were minutes in between but in reality it was so close together. It was like exhaust pulses from a big block Chevy turning 8 grand.

At this point I'm about 30 minutes (maybe 2 seconds) into holding onto the fence wire. My hand is wrapped around the wire palm down so I can't let go. I grew up on a farm so I know all about electric fences. But Dad always had those piece-of-shit chargers made by International or whoever that were like 9 volts and just kinda tickled.

This one I could not let go of. The 8 ft. long ground rod is now accepting signals from me through the permadamp Ark-La-Tex river bottom soil. At this point I'm thinking I'm going to have to just man up and take it, until the lawnmower runs out of gas.

Now the lawnmower is starting to run rough. It has settled into a loping run pattern as if it had some kind of big lawnmower race cam in it. Covered in poop, pee, and with my vomit on my chest, I think 'Oh God please die... Pleeeeaze die'. But nooooo, it settles into the rough lumpy cam idle nicely and remains there, like a big bore roller cam EFI motor waiting for the go command from its owner ' s right foot.

So here I am in the middle of July, 104 degrees, 80% humidity, standing in my own backyard, begging God to kill me. God did not take me that day. He left me there covered in my own fluids to writhe in the misery my own stupidity had created.

I woke up laying on the ground hours later. The lawnmower was beside me, out of gas. It was later on in the day and I was sunburned.

There were two large dead grass spots where I had been standing, and then another long skinny dead spot where the wire had laid while I was on the ground still holding on to it. I assume I finally had a seizure and in the resulting thrashing had somehow let go of the wire.

2 - I now have cramps in the bottoms of my feet and my right butt cheek (not the left, just the right).

3 - Poop, pee, and vomit when all mixed together, do not smell as bad as you might think.

6 - The lawnmower runs like a sumbitch now. Seriously! I think our little session cleared out some carbon fouling or something, because it was better than new after that.

8 - I can turn on the TV in the game room by farting while thinking of the number 4 (still don't understand this???).

That day changed my life. I now have a newfound respect for things. I appreciate the little things more, and now I always triple check to make sure the fence is unplugged before I mow.

The good news, is that if a burglar does try to come over the fence, I can clearly visualize what my security system will do to him, and THAT gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling all over, which also reminds me to triple check before I mow.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    The reason Orion just works at home.
    From the "Ask Sarge" archives on ls1.com
    June 7. 1999

Hide ya kids Hide ya wife 94ss06gxp's Avatar

Silver, Stealth Gray
    97 SS CLONE, 06 GP GXP

wow i had tears i was laughing so hard

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

I have never read that before, you get an A+ from me

I would even go as far to say Post of the year, if it was original.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    I have never read that before, you get an A+ from me

I would even go as far to say Post of the year, if it was original.
    While extremely funny it isn't original. Trust me. I've seen it posted in other forums before.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

For all future posters...there is no need to quote it

Good stuff.

Black
    2000 Camaro Z28

found it over on duramaxforum and it had ls1 material written all over, suprised orion didnt beat me too it I see his name pop up over there occasionally

Gray/ White

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel P. View Post

Time stood still.

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    For all future posters...there is no need to quote it

Good stuff.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

How ever did you know I was referring to you?

2010 Nissan Sentra SR dd
    2001 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

I almost got kicked out of class after laughing so hard at this.

Gray/ White

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    How ever did you know I was referring to you?
    Just a hunch

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

when i was little, always liked to play tricks on my city cousins who came to the ranch for weekends and what not... well we had a cattle charger on the electric fence in front of our house to keep the horses in, and we found ouselves running through the sprinkler like all kids do. Well soon i felt the need to take a leak so i get a great idea... i walk over to the fence, and pee near it... keyword near... well my cousin sees the act and comes over to about 10ft down the fence, and begins to take a leak also, but beings i planted the idea in his head i knew he would see what would happen if he were to connect with the fence.... what i witnessed next could only be described as some sort of seizure as his stream completes the circuit through his bare wet feet and back to the charger.... after that he is laying on the ground basically in shock.... shortly after that he came around and picked himself off the ground, as i too picked myself off the ground also from laughing so damn hard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information