Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Sarge call out(fitch fuel catalyst)

Does the fitch fuel catalyst really work??
    Its 180 bucks for the model our f-bods/goats/vettes require but is it worth it..

Im bringing this up for the fact that most places around here are decreasing their gas quality, the local walmart even starting selling premium at regular prices because they got caught selling crap gas.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird

kinda a weird spot to post but their isnt much tech involved. I just want to know if it works or not and others people opinions.

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

I can hear it now....."You can piss in your tank & it'll do just as good!"

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird

I fear that... but its worth a shot.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

All it does is "foam" or agitate the fuel to lean your car out. Lean it out yourself to about 15:1 at cruise or idle with the proper tuning software and do it right versus running around lean.....snake oil....piss in your gas tank and get more out of it than this POS. I made a "B" in High School chemistry class....let me ask you some basics here....Fitch claims to change the molecular structure...OK....yes any copper line will do that....and yes it will change the molecular structure to a shorter "chain"...but basics tell us any catalyst will eventually be spent/used up.....so.....how fast is used up? And secondly....so what....OK...the molecular chain has changed....does that make a rats ass difference with fuel and your FBody? Nope. All it is doing is foaming through those copper balls....BFD......And all of these snake oil claims always come back to a simple place with their success stories....I got better gas mileage....it is a basic human feature....we drive slower/take off slower/don't go as fast because we installed a Fitch and we want it to work! So we sub consciously or fully aware change our driving habits.....just a fact....I read a study once on some snake oil.....lots of folks saying it worked and had logs/records of it working.....what they had done is told the people that didnt have it installed they had it and the folks who did have it installed they didn't.....guess what....those that had it and didn't know it claimed no power or MPG increases and the same with those that had it....same thing here....piss in your gas tank and lets all get on with our life's
    A fool and his money are soon parted.
    Last edited by Sarge; 06-02-2008 at 04:11 AM.

White
    2000 Trans AM

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    All it does is "foam" or agitate the fuel to lean your car out. Lean it out yourself to about 15:1 at cruise or idle with the proper tuning software and do it right versus running around lean.....snake oil....piss in your gas tank and get more out of it than this POS. I made a "B" in High School chemistry class....let me ask you some basics here....Fitch claims to change the molecular structure...OK....yes any copper line will do that....and yes it will change the molecular structure to a shorter "chain"...but basics tell us any catalyst will eventually be spent/used up.....so.....how fast is used up? And secondly....so what....OK...the molecular chain has changed....does that make a rats ass difference with fuel and your FBody? Nope. All it is doing is foaming through those copper balls....BFD......And all of these snake oil claims always come back to a simple place with their success stories....I got better gas mileage....it is a basic human feature....we drive slower/take off slower/don't go as fast because we installed a Fitch and we want it to work! So we sub consciously or fully aware change our driving habits.....just a fact....I read a study once on some snake oil.....lots of folks saying it worked and had logs/records of it working.....what they had done is told the people that didnt have it installed they had it and the folks who did have it installed they didn't.....guess what....those that had it and didn't know it claimed no power or MPG increases and the same with those that had it....same thing here....piss in your gas tank and lets all get on with our life's
    A fool and his money are soon parted.
    To sum this all up..... NO?
    All I needed

NBM
    2002 z28 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by jamessr View Post
    To sum this all up..... NO?
    All I needed
    I liked his response.

Funny that you you asked about that thing it was on the show trucks yesterday and they were supporting it.

rapter34
    yeah id say stay away from this but chekc out these tornado intakes!!!!!
    http://www.turbonator.com/index.html...ureTornadoBase

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird

as i thought
    turbonators work great in 3 inch exhaust btw. looks cool as hell lol

Catfish for Breakfast Bobby97SS's Avatar

white
    97 SS

It does seem that if there was a "magic bullet" to increase mileage that the multi billion dollar auto makers would implement it. Unless its a conspiricy with "big oil". Get em Hillary.

Black
    , 2007 CBR600RR

lol.. awesome..

Thread Information