1966 Corvette Coupe

Is this the same firehawk?

Ok i found a car on autotrader and im pretty sure its the same car that was for sale a few months ago at like $7k less.

there is the ad:
    http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...r_id=239026713

there is the post:
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74619

-me

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Damn, I just cant put into words how much I hate the looks of that spolier.

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

i dont like the color combo period..the stripes and the ugly ass rims...give me a regular formy firehawk any day..the more i think about it..the more i wish i had picked up the white ws6 formy i was looking at

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    i dont like the color combo period..the stripes and the ugly ass rims...give me a regular formy firehawk any day..the more i think about it..the more i wish i had picked up the white ws6 formy i was looking at
    Than you would have to say in your avatar..

" Whiter than Hi-Po "

98' trans am

1966 Corvette Coupe

It's like 1 of 167 cars... and im looking for a car thats just gonna sit in the garage most of the time.. Im actually trying to get ahold of a vert 10th.

And i really dont give a rats ass about your opinion of the car... I just want to know if it is infact the EXACT same car.

-me

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Shit dude, Didnt even know you were planning on buying the car. I cant view the second page. GL anyways

You still trying to sell the vette??

1966 Corvette Coupe

yeah had a guy look at it yestarday... there is a black bird for sale ar $33k (if only it were black). And that might have come across harsher than i intended... I also dont really care for the wing, stripes, and wheels, but i do like that it is black and gold.

The wheels need to be replace with some that arent so rare anyway just incase i catch some road rash... the wing would be replaced with juat a T/A style wing and put into storage (for my own astetics)... and i woudl just deal with the stripes (im not a fan of the fade into them style that it has) I might get another hood and have it stiped differently at the same time i was stiping the new trunk...

and i know your thinking wait... y would you do all that... y do you even want that car if you want to do all that to it... thats easy to explain...

I just want something that is show worthy since i cant afford to really drive my cars around much anymore... and having something like that is to me a car worth keeping around even if you can only put 3k a year on it.

I was only trying to say that i just wanted to knwo if someone could verify the vin is the same.

-me

White
    '10 ZR1

Quote Originally Posted by predator View Post
    yeah had a guy look at it yestarday... there is a black bird for sale ar $33k (if only it were black). And that might have come across harsher than i intended... I also dont really care for the wing, stripes, and wheels, but i do like that it is black and gold.

The wheels need to be replace with some that arent so rare anyway just incase i catch some road rash... the wing would be replaced with juat a T/A style wing and put into storage (for my own astetics)... and i woudl just deal with the stripes (im not a fan of the fade into them style that it has) I might get another hood and have it stiped differently at the same time i was stiping the new trunk...

and i know your thinking wait... y would you do all that... y do you even want that car if you want to do all that to it... thats easy to explain...

Click for full size

I just want something that is show worthy since i cant afford to really drive my cars around much anymore... and having something like that is to me a car worth keeping around even if you can only put 3k a year on it.

I was only trying to say that i just wanted to knwo if someone could verify the vin is the same.

-me

Sorry to hijack - but I have an '02 vert Firehawk with 2,500 miles on it........it's definitely show worthy.

And, I don't know if it's the same car - sorry

98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by predator View Post
    It's like 1 of 167 cars... and im looking for a car thats just gonna sit in the garage most of the time.. Im actually trying to get ahold of a vert 10th.

And i really dont give a rats ass about your opinion of the car... I just want to know if it is infact the EXACT same car.

-me
    damn pred...that hurt

Green
    94 Camaro 3.4

I'd say it looks like it... I cant see the original autotrader anymore, but the car has exactly 200 more miles on it... I'd say there was an excellent chance it was driven a little bit more, and then traded in for something else... then it got shipped to that dealership, and WHAMMO markup.

Of course, thats considering it was originally a private sale, but without seeing the original ad I dont think there is anyway to tell.

EDIT: Ok, I fail at reading threads long enough... it was a dealership, so who knows? I still say the odds are pretty good though
    Last edited by B34M3R; 06-23-2008 at 04:41 PM.

Thread Information