Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black
    2001 Trans Am WS6

Sad to say...the WS6 is gonna have to hibernate this summer

My parents broke the last thing in the world I wanted to hear to me today. Im home for the summer for college, and they said the WS6 is going into storage for the whole summer. I had gotten an underage drinking citation back in December, and get my license back next week. They said I get one last voyage with it, then it is going into storage. Their reasoning is that it is a very high profile car, and they want me to lay low this summer and stay out of trouble. This is a real bummer, as I am recently single and was hoping to go on the prowl with the WS6

Now, to sound like a completely spoiled bastard, my family has been wanting to pick up a spare "practical" car to drive around town lately, and that is what I will be driving all summer. Tomorrow my father and I are going to check out a 2000 BMW 323i five-speed. I hate to sound like a spoiled bitch, but Im still so disappointed I wont be able to cruise around with the T-tops off this summer and hear the roar of my beautiful LS1. I know most of you probably want to me, I know, poor 18 year old boy has to drive a beamer this summer instead of a WS6, but Im real bummed out that I wont have the joy of my LS1 this summer, especially considering I havent been able to drive it since December

Black on black
    2003 Bonneville SSEi S/C

Quote Originally Posted by cascade View Post
    My parents broke the last thing in the world I wanted to hear to me today. Im home for the summer for college, and they said the WS6 is going into storage for the whole summer. I had gotten an underage drinking citation back in December, and get my license back next week. They said I get one last voyage with it, then it is going into storage. Their reasoning is that it is a very high profile car, and they want me to lay low this summer and stay out of trouble. This is a real bummer, as I am recently single and was hoping to go on the prowl with the WS6

Now, to sound like a completely spoiled bastard, my family has been wanting to pick up a spare "practical" car to drive around town lately, and that is what I will be driving all summer. Tomorrow my father and I are going to check out a 2000 BMW 323i five-speed. I hate to sound like a spoiled bitch, but Im still so disappointed I wont be able to cruise around with the T-tops off this summer and hear the roar of my beautiful LS1. I know most of you probably want to me, I know, poor 18 year old boy has to drive a beamer this summer instead of a WS6, but Im real bummed out that I wont have the joy of my LS1 this summer, especially considering I havent been able to drive it since December
    Please tell me you atleast paid for the ws6. Otherwise...dude i got no sympathy. Can't stand kids getting handed shit all the time.

Black
    2001 Trans Am WS6

I paid for my WS6 in full, thats why Im bummed I dont get to enjoy it this summer. Unfortunately my parents do pay for my college, so Im not exactly in a position to argue with them right now especially considering the alternate vehicle they have provided. Im just disappointed, theres no substitute for T-tops and an LS1.

Black on black
    2003 Bonneville SSEi S/C

I paid for my WS6 in full.
    Alright good to hear. Then i feel for ya bro, i would be royally pissed.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

i mean i understand, poor me i had to drive around an 05 TL all last summer cuz my dad wanted to wait til the fall to insure the WS6. youll be fine, it sucks but the bitches like jumping into a bmw much more than a noisy american car.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

and i paid for mine too... the product of working since i was 13

Black on black
    2003 Bonneville SSEi S/C

Quote Originally Posted by derrinx View Post
    i mean i understand, poor me i had to drive around an 05 TL all last summer cuz my dad wanted to wait til the fall to insure the WS6. youll be fine, it sucks but the bitches like jumping into a bmw much more than a noisy american car.
    Maybe yours isnt loud enough then Thats the only eyes i seem to catch, the high school/college girls. My cars too flashy for the old gearheads, and the other guys my age just call me a 'showoff', cruising at 1300rpm... Kinda sucks tho. I got a g/f so i dont need the girls, but i would like some respect from the older guys. I give a dude in a 69 camaro a thumbs up, he stares straight forward.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 01RaptorTA View Post
    Maybe yours isnt loud enough then Thats the only eyes i seem to catch, the high school/college girls. My cars too flashy for the old gearheads, and the other guys my age just call me a 'showoff', cruising at 1300rpm... Kinda sucks tho. I got a g/f so i dont need the girls, but i would like some respect from the older guys. I give a dude in a 69 camaro a thumbs up, he stares straight forward.
    haha mines pretty loud...but then again were not talkng about the same kind of girls...im talking about those nyc bitches that get wet over a benz or a bmw...american cars jsut dont do it for them

Black
    2001 Trans Am WS6

Yeah my dad has an 04 TL and said I can drive either that or the 323i...rough..i know, but it just sucks because my WS6 is my pride and joy, Id rather drive my WS6 than a brand new BMW M6 or something.

Black on black
    2003 Bonneville SSEi S/C

haha mines pretty loud...but then again were not talkng about the same kind of girls...im talking about those nyc bitches that get wet over a benz or a bmw...american cars jsut dont do it for them
    Ahh, yea. I live between the average and redneck of indiana, so i got all the young girls that turn their heads to a loud V8.

Black on black
    2003 Bonneville SSEi S/C

Yeah my dad has an 04 TL and said I can drive either that or the 323i...rough..i know, but it just sucks because my WS6 is my pride and joy, Id rather drive my WS6 than a brand new BMW M6 or something.
    I dunno how you can just accept a car though, never have been able to understand how someone could. Especially something like that.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Ahh, yea. I live between the average and redneck of indiana, so i got all the young girls that turn their heads to a loud V8.
    sometimes i feel so out of place driving a WS6 around the city streets surrounded by srt4's and civics...but who wants to be normal anyways haha

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

I dunno how you can just accept a car though, never have been able to understand how someone could. Especially something like that.
    i mean it not like hes giving it to him...i dont let my pops give me a twenty let alone a car... but ill borrow his car for the night if i want to.. i let him borrow mine occasionally haha

Black on black
    2003 Bonneville SSEi S/C

i mean it not like hes giving it to him...i dont let my pops give me a twenty let alone a car... but ill borrow his car for the night if i want to.. i let him borrow mine occasionally haha
    From what i understood they were buying him the car... maybe i missed something lol.

Black on black
    2003 Bonneville SSEi S/C

sometimes i feel so out of place driving a WS6 around the city streets surrounded by srt4's and civics...but who wants to be normal anyways haha
    I'd feel like a god being surrounded by SRTs and civics lol. I feel small and futile around here, so many old built muscle cars, several vipers, and all the fourth gen mustangs and f-bodies, except most are pushing 500whp NA. Not too many ricers until you travel farther west

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

From what i understood they were buying him the car... maybe i missed something lol.
    maybe youre right...i wa sunder the impression they were jsut gonna let him use it but whatever... im not in a position where my dad can buy me a car, but im not gonna ahte on him cuz his dad is..haha hes lucky... excpet once i saw a little asian kid dirving a brand new 07 911 turbo... that upset me...

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

I'd feel like a god being surrounded by SRTs and civics lol. I feel small and futile around here, so many old built muscle cars, several vipers, and all the fourth gen mustangs and f-bodies, except most are pushing 500whp NA. Not too many ricers until you travel farther west
    wanna change lives for a day?...do i get ur girl too?

haha jk.... mines pretty good too

Black on black
    2003 Bonneville SSEi S/C

maybe youre right...i wa sunder the impression they were jsut gonna let him use it but whatever... im not in a position where my dad can buy me a car, but im not gonna ahte on him cuz his dad is..haha hes lucky... excpet once i saw a little asian kid dirving a brand new 07 911 turbo... that upset me...
    Christ, i would have followed him home and gave him a nice picture to wake up to the next morning. I dunno what it is, i just get a bad taste in my mouth for kids being handed cars, handfulls of money whenever they want. Ive been working since i was 14 as well, its rewarding earning my own shit. Its not jealousy towards them, more of a disgust.

Black
    2001 Trans Am WS6

The BMW isn't for me, it's the family's spare town car and since my parents will be garaging the WS6 for the summer, I will be the primary driver of it for the summer.

Black on black
    2003 Bonneville SSEi S/C

wanna change lives for a day?...do i get ur girl too?

haha jk.... mines pretty good too
    Lol nah i dont like showin off in the TA. People bitch at us LS1 guys for being cocky pricks as it is, i dont want to prove them right. I like following all the old muscle around, drooling and sniffing the fumes of their 110 octane.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information