Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Was this Rude?

Psycho Therapist
    I take "the" out of

Was this Rude?

I was sitting down to eat with a co-worker yesterday.... and we started talking about Bacon and how good it is on burgers and other such things. When out of nowhere this lady sitting at another table turns around and says (in a I am better then you tone of voice) "I Don't Eat Bacon!" Well needless to say i didn't like her tone of voice so i replied..... "No that would be Cannableism"

I got in trouble from the big man..... but i think it was a hand well played!

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostofKrypton View Post
    I was sitting down to eat with a co-worker yesterday.... and we started talking about Bacon and how good it is on burgers and other such things. When out of nowhere this lady sitting at another table turns around and says (in a I am better then you tone of voice) "I Don't Eat Bacon!" Well needless to say i didn't like her tone of voice so i replied..... "No that would be Cannableism"

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

heeeeee shoots he scorrrrrrres!

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

dunno... i shoot my mouth off even worse... my reply probably would have been "am i fucking talking to you... did i ask you if oyu liked bacon??? did i at any time acknowlege your exsistance?? stay out of my conversation you gash..."

who was "the big man" that you got in trouble with... if it was her husband you should have asked him "why don't you get a leash for your whore?"...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    dunno... i shoot my mouth off even worse... my reply probably would have been "am i fucking talking to you... did i ask you if oyu liked bacon??? did i at any time acknowlege your exsistance?? stay out of my conversation you gash..."

who was "the big man" that you got in trouble with... if it was her husband you should have asked him "why don't you get a leash for your whore?"...
    but if her voice was in a nice tone i would have been different ans tasteful with my reaction but yet to the same effect...

Psycho Therapist
    I take "the" out of

nah

Nah the big man was the boss not her husband. Don't know if she has a husband........ she is kinda BIG But the boss said i need to be more sensitive of peoples feelings and i might have over stepped my bounds........ but I will tell him i could have said worse. Thanks Spaz

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

Hell yea ... Mind your own business you fukking WHALE .. You throw a rock I throw a brick ... .. Did you stab her in the eye with your fork...??

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Nah the big man was the boss not her husband. Don't know if she has a husband........ she is kinda BIG But the boss said i need to be more sensitive of peoples feelings and i might have over stepped my bounds........ but I will tell him i could have said worse. Thanks Spaz
    well you need to tell oyur boss that people that are mannerless like her probably have never been told before that tehy are being rude and that since you had the balls to tell her that you may have drastically improved her life and that she may even one day thank you... then punch a nail in to his gums and tell him you want a raise...

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

rapter34
    was this person a customer? Back when I was 16 I was working at Culvers (its a fast food joint if you don't know) I was in the scoopie costume(bascially a giant Ice cream cone) and my friends where driving bu and they honk becasue they knew it was me so I flick them off. now imagine a giant smiling Ice cream cone giving the bird. a parent came in a complained to the manager. luckily the manager was cool and just laughed his ass off with me.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by rapter34 View Post
    was this person a customer? Back when I was 16 I was working at Culvers (its a fast food joint if you don't know) I was in the scoopie costume(bascially a giant Ice cream cone) and my friends where driving bu and they honk becasue they knew it was me so I flick them off. now imagine a giant smiling Ice cream cone giving the bird. a parent came in a complained to the manager. luckily the manager was cool and just laughed his ass off with me.

Click for full size

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Click for full size
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Psycho Therapist
    I take "the" out of

mmmm bacon

Click for full size[/QUOTE]

No it was a fellow co-worker as well. By the way that suit is awesome....how many girls have you got with it?

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

I have fun at my work.
    I fuck with pple all the time and the boss doesnt care.
    Even tho we get lots of complaints, half of them are from me...

rapter34
    hmm I don't think the suit ever got me any girls but if it did I woulod imagine the the dirty talk to be "o yeah baby give give me a double dip."

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

hmm I don't think the suit ever got me any girls but if it did I woulod imagine the the dirty talk to be "o yeah baby give give me a double dip."
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

Click for full size
    you sir, fucking rule in every way. And I salute you

SOM
    2002 WS6 M6 - 461hp 406tq

funny shit, and a good comeback to someone who should mind their business. I'd give you a raise for quick thinking.

Bone it like you own it FORD RECOVERY EXPERT's Avatar

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

Mind ya buidness!!!!

she is kinda BIG
    Are you sure she doesn't like bacon?

RED
    02 SS, 03 BMW 745

You handled it better than I would have. I would told the bitch to stay her fuckin place and that no one asked her to open her mouth, and if she did open her mouth again I will stick my fuckin cock down her throat and try to sufflicate her. That just pissed me the fuck off and now I'm trying to snap outta it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information