Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Road Kill

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Road Kill

Ever ran some over? And specifically, got atleast a couple pounds of it on the cat converters. Hit a dead skunkwith a tire while lane changing due to the shitty ass headlights on my mom's car which threwit up under the car. It was charring the whole way back after that (bout two hours) and I just had to take it out of the garage because it stank so bad. I thought it would get perma stank in my truck next to it. Damn martyr skunks.

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by wheeliE-maxx View Post
    Ever ran some over? And specifically, got atleast a couple pounds of it on the cat converters. Hit a dead skunkwith a tire while lane changing due to the shitty ass headlights on my mom's car which threwit up under the car. It was charring the whole way back after that (bout two hours) and I just had to take it out of the garage because it stank so bad. I thought it would get perma stank in my truck next to it. Damn martyr skunks.
    took out a skunk with my rear axle in my firebird ran directly over him and he smacked the pumpkin

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

I once decapitated a sea gull with my 67. he flew right in front of me, landed, and the front subframe cross member ripped him in half. I was quite awhile cleaning bird guts off.

1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    I once decapitated a sea gull with my 67. he flew right in front of me, landed, and the front subframe cross member ripped him in half. I was quite awhile cleaning bird guts off.
    how fast were you traveling? ha

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

About 25 mph on a small side street down by the beach in Hermosa Beach, Ca.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Semi-fresh cow shit. If there happens to be any in the road (from cow crossings or slopped from manure spreaders) my wife can find it and sling it all over the undercarriage and wheelwells. I wish she would hit animals instead.

2011 Prius

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Once a stray damn dog ran out in front of a previous truck of ours, '03 ram. Thankfully it had some clearance else it would have been juiced onto the bottom. Hit the chrome part of the bumper, rolled under and hit the power steering. Strangely didn't touch the plastic chin spoiler. I though he would have hit the pumpkin too. Just rolled over again then sprung up and ran off. Power steering leaked after that

1998 Trans Am

was coming back from a girls house late, i saw flashing lights up ahead and stopped to ask what happenend, some drunk girls hit a prego cow and the fetus ended up in the car with them. yummeh

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Quote Originally Posted by justinmc978 View Post
    was coming back from a girls house late, i saw flashing lights up ahead and stopped to ask what happenend, some drunk girls hit a prego cow and the fetus ended up in the car with them. yummeh
    ooooooohhh gawd, nasty

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

One night I was going to meet some friends and a skunk ran right under my first car. Next morning I almost passed out from the trapped stench with the rolled up windows.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Squished the hell out of some kind of dead critter on the beltway last weekend when I was coming home from VA (major highway that runs through D.C., MD, VA), was still plump and fresh when I saw it comin up wanted to switch lanes but i couldn't, had to take the blow, knew it exploded because it was still all fat and plump lookin, got home looked at it, had brown and orange shit all over the left tire, and inside of the bumper and it smelt like shit, had to take the hose and get it off, took at least 15 min. to get all of that crud off.

I hate road kill.
    Last edited by Transamws6; 11-14-2009 at 07:00 PM.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Do humans count? or just animals

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Some humans deserve to be roadkill for sure iroc. Post away...

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Quote Originally Posted by Transamws6 View Post
    Squished the hell out of some kind of dead critter on the beltway last weekend when I was coming home from VA (major highway that runs through D.C., MD, VA), was still plump and fresh when I saw it comin up wanted to switch lanes but i couldn't, had to take the blow, knew it exploded because it was still all fat and plump lookin, got home looked at it, had brown and orange shit all over the left tire, and inside of the bumper and it smelt like shit, had to take the hose and get it off, took at least 15 min. to get all of that crud off.

I hate road kill.
    Yeah, this bitch made a big ole thud when I hit it. Mom didn't even nag me for saying "awwww shit" because she knew what had happened

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

I hit a guy once and my friend told me to keep going.

He might have been dead before I hit him though.

And I'm pretty sure he was homeless too, so no harm done.

Impounded
    gmcheviac

furreeel? What car? Woulda left some tasty remnants on the bottom if it was the iroc i'm sure, if not exploded

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

I was on my way to Disneyland one day, just minding my own business driving along in my Chevelle and out of no where a huge bird did a dive bomb into my windshield. I had to get off the freeway to the nearest gas station to clean my windshield. There were bird guts everywhere...

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

I hit a deer on the way home from work one night.....By the way I believe in santa now, that fooker "flew" a good 25 feet when I hit it. But there was definatly carnage to my jeep(pics somewhere one here) and no way in hell it survived,I just couldn't find it.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    I was on my way to Disneyland one day, just minding my own business driving along in my Chevelle and out of no where a huge bird did a dive bomb into my windshield. I had to get off the freeway to the nearest gas station to clean my windshield. There were bird guts everywhere...
    lol, a huge ass bird dived into the windsheild of our motorhome a few years ago I was sleeping and sitting in the front seat, all of a sudden I hear this big BOOM! I wake up and immediatley look at my dad and he's cussing up a storm, and pulling over, I look straight ahead and see this big ass white bird caved in on the windsheild with blood splattered on the dashboard of the motorhome, I never yelled so loud in my life to this day.

Birds suck ass.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information