Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Red face Ridiculous things you do..

Everytime I mention some things like this to someone else, they blurt out "YES! THAT SHIT ALWAYS HAPPENS, I HATE IT!!"

So maybe Ill share my few lil things and after hearing others', Ill be able to blurt out the same shit.

Laying in bed, partially or totally asleep. Then having some sort of dream or thought about falling off the side of the bed, only I am in the middle. Either way, I react as if I am falling...in the middle of the fucking bed. I shake and shift, awaken, and laugh.

Waking up wondering, why the hell didnt the alarm clock go off? Havent I been sleeping a lot? Then look at the alarm clock and the fucker is within 5 min of going off.

Waking up 1-2 hours naturally, earlier than the alarm clock is supposed to go off. Even though I am more awake than usual, I say, why not get the extra 2 hours of sleep? I go back to sleep, 2 hours go by, the alarm clock goes off, and I am more tired than I have ever been.

(This doesnt happen anymore) Going to sleep early in the evening when there is still light out. I wake up in the middle of the evening when its dark, look at the clock, seeing that its 7 o clock, panic, and rush out of bed. When I get out to the kitchen, I finally realize its 7PM and not 7AM. I laugh or cry, its always one of them.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

i was washing my dishes in my kitchen and my front door (right next to my sink) wasn't closed right. i was wearing just my boxers. my neighbor chick opened the door at the bottom of the steps (thier apt is right across from mine) and it made my door open from the suction or what ever... so i go to close the door and she get to the top of the steps and looks at me and then looks down and says "OH! sorry!!!" and turns around quick and struggles to get the key in to her lock... i look down and there it is... my ding ding is haning out of my boxers...

i haven't talked to her or seen her since...

Red
    1996 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by AKIRA View Post
    Everytime I mention some things like this to someone else, they blurt out "YES! THAT SHIT ALWAYS HAPPENS, I HATE IT!!"

So maybe Ill share my few lil things and after hearing others', Ill be able to blurt out the same shit.

Laying in bed, partially or totally asleep. Then having some sort of dream or thought about falling off the side of the bed, only I am in the middle. Either way, I react as if I am falling...in the middle of the fucking bed. I shake and shift, awaken, and laugh.

Waking up wondering, why the hell didnt the alarm clock go off? Havent I been sleeping a lot? Then look at the alarm clock and the fucker is within 5 min of going off.

Waking up 1-2 hours naturally, earlier than the alarm clock is supposed to go off. Even though I am more awake than usual, I say, why not get the extra 2 hours of sleep? I go back to sleep, 2 hours go by, the alarm clock goes off, and I am more tired than I have ever been.

(This doesnt happen anymore) Going to sleep early in the evening when there is still light out. I wake up in the middle of the evening when its dark, look at the clock, seeing that its 7 o clock, panic, and rush out of bed. When I get out to the kitchen, I finally realize its 7PM and not 7AM. I laugh or cry, its always one of them.
    YES, YES, & YES Been there before & it makes me so MAD.

I figured the funniest one to see is the falling off the bed one.

Ive done that shit more than once. In fact, one time, I had that falling off shit going on, I paniced, and rolled quickly to the other side...my head went right into the fucking wall (my bed is cornered into a wall).

red
    1995/2002 camaro z28's

i had that falling feeling yesterday on my ride home from work, its an hour drive so i try to catch up on my sleep everyday, the driver thought i was crazy cause i damn near jumped out of my seatbelt
    Last edited by davidz28guy; 03-07-2007 at 09:09 AM.

Arctic White Hardtop
    '98 Formula M6

My dad has restless leg syndrome, so when I'm trying to fall asleep at night, I can hear him dancing away in the other room.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Formula View Post
    My dad has restless leg syndrome, so when I'm trying to fall asleep at night, I can hear him dancing away in the other room.
    what?

I have some oddities:

have to eat 2-3 frenchfries at a time, must be equal length before dipping in ketchup.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Yep I do all of those

This happens if you wake up in the middle of a REM cycle. Its about an hour and a half or something, you usually naturally wake up at the end of one after a few of them, but if you go back to sleep and dont complete it you'll feel like shit.

How about just laying down, not having a falling feeling but all your fucking muscles twitch for a 1/10th of a second causing you to wake up to the highest caliber.

Arctic White Hardtop
    '98 Formula M6

yeah ive had that.

Blue GMC Canyon
    trans ams gone now

yea i've had all those happen on more than one occasion each. it sucks and i feel embarrased even tho noone sees me do em.

RED
    99 Chevy Camaro

About a year ago I was so exhausted I feel into this deep sleep. I mean the deep sleep where bombs could go off and you wouldn't move. Well I had this dream that I had to go piss.....I started peeing in the bed! I jumped up, ran to the bath room! When I got back to the bedroom my husband says "What the hell is wrong with you?" I told him that the wet spot in the bed was not because of him...............he has never let me live this down and tells everyone. But if you can't laugh at yourself then who can you laugh at?

I also talk in my sleep. A while back I was on this camping trip with some old friends of mine. When I woke up everyone kept sayin' "Ten gallon hat!" I couldn't figure it out. So the whole day went by and the finally let me in on the joke. Aparently I woke up, walked out of the tent, yelled "Ten gallon hat", laughed and then went back to sleep.

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    what?

I have some oddities:

have to eat 2-3 frenchfries at a time, must be equal length before dipping in ketchup.

+1 ME TOO! its weird, isn't it? Another food thing i do...If i'm eating a sandwich i have to eat it in 'layers' starting at the top, rounded part of the crust, working my way across, left to right, top to bottom like i'm reading, but making the top 'flat' all the way across. Not sure whats up with that, but i do it.

Arctic White Hardtop
    '98 Formula M6

Whenever I see someone pick up a burger upside down (with the lettuce and tomato under the burger) and start eating it it drives me nuts. Im like "what the hell are you doing!"

Senior Member FuxOnTheFirstDate's Avatar

Shit
    Try having a dream about straddling the edge of the World Trade Center and falling off. Talk about hating a dream. My pillow was covered with sweat. I had a bloody nose too but I doubt the dream caused it because my nose used to bleed pretty often.

Senior Member FuxOnTheFirstDate's Avatar

Shit
    I also turn on my hazards when I get behind people who are driving under the speed limit. If I had an old beater without an airbag I would ram them but oh well.

Heres one most of you I KNOW wont agree with..

Putting Heinz Ketchup in the refridgerator when it doesnt say anywhere on the bottle that it needs refridgeration. Neither does Huntz.

I never understood putting something cold on something hot. Think about it, ketchup packs are room temperature.

Having a blast letting out some really good farts. Some loud, some sneaky, all horrible. Then ....it happens.

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

SHART!

I refridgerate ketchup. Same with mustard and all the other goodies. *shrugs*

07 MAZDASPEED6 GT

i hate you too

oh wait...
    '07 MAZDASPEED6 GT
    '96 Mystic Cobra #5615

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information