Thread: rice advice

rice advice

this past friday night my friend and i (he's got a procharged SS putting 524 to the ground) got set up in a race with one of those jetta GLI's that had a stage 3 turbo kit or something on it. he estimates to be making around 350 to the wheels. my friend and i decided to screw with the kid and tell him we were only making about 350 to the wheels ourselves. anyway...when we ran him we pulled an instant 3 cars on him but my friend missed 3rd (his shifter keeps coming loose) so we just drifted and the GLI kept going. the 2nd race i rode in the GLI and it was basically the same thing...my friend pulled out about 3 cars, missed the gear again, etc. SO ANYWAY...

This GLI driver who im riding with and myself pull back into the local hangout and this kids friends and g/f fly outa the other car and start yammerin about "you had him, we have it on video that you pulled ahead,etc. if you put you 104 softwere in there you'll have him" (he said that this 104 softwere would enable him to run higher octaine race fuel?)

I went over to the group and said "i was asked not to say how much his car is really putting down but all i'm going to say is you wouldn't have caught that SS." right when i said that one of my friends shouts "524 to the wheels!!
    So now the GLI drivers g/f gets up in my face about us domestics being "dirty racers and "can't come clean about what we have done" and said we are nothing but "noise". She also commented on "your the kid with that black SS that cruises around here, that car is nothing but noise too,etc."Also, the GLI driver and his friends are convinced that our cars start losing it at about 100mph.

What i said in response to her comment was "ok, my car is currently getting work done to it..i'll have it back next week. I tell you what...bring your video camera because after the race i want to hear you tell me that our cars are nothing but noise"

So my question is..do any of you know anything about GLI's? He said his turbo is comparible to a T3/T4...it's a G-28 or something?
    also, do you think my car will be able to walk him pretty good? it's currently getting a T-Rex and FAST 90/NW 90MM TB put in/on and also has stage 2+ heads, 12 bolt w/ 4.11s, and a bunch of other supporting mods.

Thanks for any feedback,

Will
    Last edited by cam02ss; 05-04-2006 at 05:11 AM.

The Herpes of LS1.com Modulistic's Avatar

gray
    07 duramax

no. you will totally lose those vws are so fast.

Yeah it'll beat a hemi!!! MapleredT/a's Avatar

maple red metalic
    2000 Trans Am

yea..i found the whole thing pretty amusing myself...i was so dumbstruck by what his g/f was saying that i was at a loss for words.

Leaving for Lackland soon

Black
    2000 Z28 M6

Tell your friend to buy a new shifter and go back and smoke the shit out of him...
    2000 Black Camaro Z28 - !Cags, Spec Stage 3 clutch, Drill Mod, Smooth Bellows, High Flow Lid, Free Ram Air Mod, 150 Wet Shot Cold Fusion Nitrous

N/A 333rwhp 340 RWTQ
    N20 476RWHP 493RWT (Finally got it tuned)
    http://www.dakotafbodies.com

Slower Than a 3rd Gen juiced99ws6's Avatar

Mystic Teal
    99 Trans Am & 01 CBR 929

naw just smoke him yourself lol

2001 Pewter SS

I know this oriental guy who drives a FAP'd out ricer complete with the entire ricer scene and he can't stand the word ricer .. get it?

Thread Information