Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

Rhianna got fucked up! *PIC*

How much money u got that she goes back to him? I'm guessing the chances are damn good. I'm sure he just hit her cuz he loves her too much.
    Kinda shows ya that being a fucking asshole and having lots of money gets u premium pussy.

Last edited by korndawg; 02-20-2009 at 02:10 AM. Reason: cuz

pewter
    02 CAMARO SS

Damn he beat the shit out of her. She prob will go back to him, sad

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

I DON'T GIVE ONE GOOD G*DAMN HOW BAD THEIR ARGUMENT WAS. He has NO RIGHT doing that to her.

WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

eh, fuck both of em, there piece of shit celebritys who think laws dont apply to them... if shes stupid enough to go back to him she deserves it... Not saying im for woman beating, but i dont consider celebritys real people, they forfiet that right when they get into showbiz. For all we know it was just a publicity stunt for both these piece of shit loosers

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

Quote Originally Posted by MaxPlusTen View Post
    eh, fuck both of em, there piece of shit celebritys who think laws dont apply to them... if shes stupid enough to go back to him she deserves it... Not saying im for woman beating, but i dont consider celebritys real people, they forfiet that right when they get into showbiz. For all we know it was just a publicity stunt for both these piece of shit loosers
    Tell us how u really feel.

WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

im pretty sure i just did lol

Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

I'm sure she deserved it.

too many woman dont know when to back off when a dude says, leave me alone.

my mom was one of those women, she was argueing with her ex, he went to walk out of the house to cool off and my mom kept chasing him down yelling at him. He kept walking, so she grabbed his arm and as he turned around he through a punch and busted her jaw.

she go what she deserved.. When someone says "back off, your pissing me off too much" or when a dude tries to leave to cool off. its for good reason. give people there space.

^ i agree

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Quote Originally Posted by ibanez7 View Post

my mom was one of those women, she was argueing with her ex, he went to walk out of the house to cool off and my mom kept chasing him down yelling at him. He kept walking, so she grabbed his arm and as he turned around he through a punch and busted her jaw.

she go what she deserved.. When someone says "back off, your pissing me off too much" or when a dude tries to leave to cool off. its for good reason. give people there space.
    Which trailor park do you hail from? I could see brushing her arm away or a slight "push" to get some separation if you're being held against your will but to punch her in the face... Come on now.

And I heard he beat her ass cause she gave him an STD

Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by 01ws6er View Post
    Which trailor park do you hail from? I could see brushing her arm away or a slight "push" to get some separation if you're being held against your will but to punch her in the face... Come on now.

And I heard he beat her ass cause she gave him an STD

actually I live in a very respectable neighborhood. Secondly has nothing to do with trailer parks.

at your young age I dont expect you to know the info listed below because of lack of experience.

Do i believe in beating/hurting people, NO, not at all.

However its simple psychology. Many people can be pushed to a point where they can not control their temper and maintain composure. Out of respect for your spouse, you should not beat them thats a given. Also out of respect for your spouse you should back off when they state they are losing their temper. Many couples learn how to push eachother buttons and run with it. Not cool. This is one situation that causes domestic violence. Its simple cause and effect. Your temper is one of the most difficult emotions to control, hence why people fight, punch holes in walls, and drive recklessly etc...

in my moms situation, she was pushing the dudes buttons. She should have backed off when he said so. Should he have punched her, no. Should she have backed off, yes. However his anger control was pushed passed his threshold of control. Her emotional abuse on him, caused him to create physical abuse on her. Its hard to find fault on a person that has been pushed that far. Its a very fine gray area.

In Rhianna situation, if she gave him and STD without telling him she was a carrier or she cheated on him and contracted the STD then. Then yes his reaction could be legitimate. An STD is for life and life altering.

Would I beat-up a girl for doing that to me, or would I handle it differently maybe in a court of law? I would think the latter of the two, but I have never been in that situation.

Navy Blue Metallic
    1998 Trans Am

Id beat her ass if she gave me a STD..lol

Red
    2001 Trash Can

It sounded like you were saying it is ok to punch your signifigant other if they piss you off enough, that is why I disagreed with you. I do however agree with you that you can lose your temper very easily (I still do at times) but that is no reason to punch someone else, especially not your spouse, gf, lover, etc (unless they are attacking you or your life is threatened).

And just because I'm young doesn't mean that I haven't expererienced anything yet...You should see the situation I'm in now with my ex whom I still live with (for now). Long story but she's a great girl, we broke up mutually after 6 years and then I find out the reason for our problems is that she was "seeing" someone else. Fortunately I have evidence that she didn't "cheat" on me physically, but emotionally yea. There's days where I'm fine and other where I have to leave or tell her to leave because I get so angry I don't know what I would do if I were pushed too far. I honestly don't think I'd do anything and I've never raised so much as my voice at her, but the feeling and the thought of what if is kinda scary.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

What does she look like normally?

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    What does she look like normally?
    She's actually really pretty...

Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar

'98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

Quote Originally Posted by ibanez7 View Post

i do agree that women push men, sometimes to the breaking point of hitting them, like the situation said above. so women should be smart enough to know when a guy says "i need to cool down, back the fck up" they should let them cool down, i do agree with that.

i also think that a lot of guys hit girls for little to no reason, those are the assholes that deserve to get the shit kicked outta them. i consider myself a "tough" girl but if my bf honestly wanted to beat the shit outta me he could with no problem what so ever, im smart enough not to push him anywhere near that point.

also, she is Rhianna, shes got looks, money and a thousand guys willing to be with her in a second, do u honestly think a woman with that many resources will go back to that? love or not, she will move on guarentee. Women who go back to abusers have either no where else to go, or such low self esteem that they think they cant do any better, Rhinanna is neither of those.

Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar

'98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

It sounded like you were saying it is ok to punch your signifigant other if they piss you off enough, that is why I disagreed with you. I do however agree with you that you can lose your temper very easily (I still do at times) but that is no reason to punch someone else, especially not your spouse, gf, lover, etc (unless they are attacking you or your life is threatened).

And just because I'm young doesn't mean that I haven't expererienced anything yet...You should see the situation I'm in now with my ex whom I still live with (for now). Long story but she's a great girl, we broke up mutually after 6 years and then I find out the reason for our problems is that she was "seeing" someone else. Fortunately I have evidence that she didn't "cheat" on me physically, but emotionally yea. There's days where I'm fine and other where I have to leave or tell her to leave because I get so angry I don't know what I would do if I were pushed too far. I honestly don't think I'd do anything and I've never raised so much as my voice at her, but the feeling and the thought of what if is kinda scary.
    she sounds like she deserves to be yelled at
    sorry she was "seeing one else" on the side, that sucks

Bone it like you own it FORD RECOVERY EXPERT's Avatar

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

She's actually really pretty...
    Ha, Not hardly....... Alba is pretty....

Rihanna... not so much.
    MHO...

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

some woman gives me the herps better believe there will be a bloody glove in MY HOUSE. last time Chris brown stands under her umbrella eh eh under her umbrella

Bone it like you own it FORD RECOVERY EXPERT's Avatar

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

I find difference in beating a woman because you are a coward and a wife beater drunk etc versus just sluggin a bitch because she just wont back off. The courts and society and the media see no difference. However theres a difference between a beating and a sluggin too. Such a shitty situation I dont ever wanna be in. But when you get really pissed off and women know it, sometimes they have the ability to just persist and this kinda shit happens. Then next thing you know you are a domestic abuser. Its a double standard I think. Lets say said girl provokes 20 times, and the guy does nothing everytime, what if shes even hitting him. Is this not abuse in its own right? The physical sex of a person has no difference on mental abuse.

I think regardless of status its likely she will go back to him. Battered women enable their aggressor multiple times before it all ends. For as wrong as it is and as much as it shouldnt happen, what can you say to a woman that gets beat but goes back time and time again. Adults have the right to make their own decisions.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information