1966 Corvette Coupe

"Rev" Jesse Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Jackson
    NEW YORK, NY - In recent days, 2008 presidential candidate Barack Obama has had to fight off claims by some folks in the African-American community who are saying that he is not "black enough." When the Rev. Al Sharpton discovered recently that Obama's father moved from Africa to the USA and then married an American woman, he ran to Obama's aid. Addressing the press on Saturday, Sharpton said, "Since Barack's father came here from Africa, that makes Barack more African than about 99% of blacks who live in the USA, including myself. So he is black enough."

As he has a tendency to do, Sharpton kept talking. "Let me tell you about someone who wasn't black enough. Jesus wasn't black enough, at least not for me."

Sharpton elaborated on the fact that he had been taught growing up that the Garden of Eden was really in Africa, and that Jesus probably came from somewhere in southern Egypt, toward Ethiopia. Sharpton said disgustedly, "The teachers at church always quoted Matthew 2:15, which says, 'Out of Egypt I called My Son.' Well, I learned recently that Jesus was really a Jew, that he lived in Israel, and that he wasn't black at all."

Sharpton took a few questions from the reporters there. We at TBNN asked, "Since Jesus lived in Israel, his complexion was probably similar to many of the Jewish and Arabic people who live there now. Is this too light for you?"

The reverend retorted, "Don't try to trick me. I recently received a copy of a Zondervan picture bible aimed at kids. I'm no liberal no matter what people say - I believe the whole bible is true. Well, in this Zondervan bible every picture I saw of Jesus showed him with brown hair, white skin, and blue eyes. He looked more like Tony Blair than any Arab I have seen. Jesus' mother, Mary, was even a blonde!"

Disregarding any more questions, Shapton continued, "In that bible, the shepherds were white, the kings were white, the soldiers were white, and the apostles were white. Even the angels were white! The only black man I saw was some guy named Onesimus."

Based on Sharpton's "findings," what ramifications should we look for in the days ahead?

Sharpton concluded the press conference by shouting, "I ain't worshiping the white man! I'm going to have to rethink everything I believe. If the bible is true, and Jesus was white, then I have a lot of soul-searching to do."
    You gotta be fucking kidding me...

-me
    Last edited by predator; 09-19-2007 at 05:57 PM.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

he's a racist idiot

He will do anything for a spot in the news, and he called Imus a racist.

Cayenne Red Metallic
    98 Z28

Oh wait they cant be racist, they are opressed blacks!!

What a crock of shit. I have seen more racist blacks in the public eye in recent years than I thought any society would ever let happen. Then to see all the people lining up(including our buddy Sharpton and the Rev jackson) to protest the Jena 6 being charged with crimes when they nearly beat a white kid to death in school. Got in a fight and was knocked out at the first punch, then the 6 proceded to stomp and kick him. He was knocked out laying on the ground getting pounded by these 6 boys, but because he was white and they were black then it is racist to charge them for beating him nearly to death. What the fuck is this country coming to?????? If 6 white kids beat a black kid nearly to death they would not only be charged with the crime, but also a hate crime would be tacked on. I just dont get it.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

he is a piece of shit... what an ass hole... because or faggots like him racism keeps on going like the energizer bunny... makes every one question who is wrong and right... i hopee that stupid piece of shit gets killed... and his family so stupidity can't make more stupid children... i swear stupid is congenital...

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    he is a piece of shit... what an ass hole... because or faggots like him racism keeps on going like the energizer bunny... makes every one question who is wrong and right... i hopee that stupid piece of shit gets killed... and his family so stupidity can't make more stupid children... i swear stupid is congenital...
    Yea I agree on that,
    I am Jewish but I never seen any black person to talk shit about that like that, I mean I seem them hate on whites but still bottom line racism like that is one of the dumbest things I ever heard of

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

why is it titled as Jesse Jackson when the article is about Sharpton?

1966 Corvette Coupe

sorry i picked the wrong racist black preacher when i titled it... honest mistake...

Something may happen to him, but I found it funny that even before the actual campaining began Barack has Secret Service protection. I personally think that it is a waste of tax payers money to protect someone who is not president or even a former president, make him pay for his own security if he is scared.

black
    98 WS6

did you guys read the whole thing? Why you hating? this guy is f*ckin hilarious!!!!
    I almost spilled my coffee all over the keyboard
    ROTFLMAO
    he just "recently" found out Jesus was a Jew!!!!!!!! isn't this dude an American Baptist minister? ROTFLMAO

here is what Sharpton really thinks about Obama, lol

http://www.alternet.org/story/50998/

next thing you know that bastard will be suing aspirin for making him still pick cotton

BlackCherry
    Bad Ass 67 Camaro / 2010

Werd!!!!!!!!!

Black
    2002 Formula Firehawk

This so called rev is a racist mofo

White
    1998 Trans Am

i've always heard the most racist people are old black man, apparently thats true

Cayenne Red Metallic
    98 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by NE98LS1 View Post
    i've always heard the most racist people are old black man, apparently thats true
    The problem isnt that they are racist, I couldnt care less, the problem is that they get a pass for being racist. If I got up and said half the shit this moron said about other races I would be arrested for hate crimes. It is the double standard that just pisses me off. I mean look at that idiot in New Orleans, Nagin, saying he wants to make it a Chocolate city. Then instead of taking responsibility for his mess he continues to blame others. Again, if he were white and made a coment about making it a vanilla city he would have been arrested.

Double standards are BULLSHIT.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by mnypitZ View Post
    The problem isnt that they are racist, I couldnt care less, the problem is that they get a pass for being racist. If I got up and said half the shit this moron said about other races I would be arrested for hate crimes. It is the double standard that just pisses me off. I mean look at that idiot in New Orleans, Nagin, saying he wants to make it a Chocolate city. Then instead of taking responsibility for his mess he continues to blame others. Again, if he were white and made a coment about making it a vanilla city he would have been arrested.

Double standards are BULLSHIT.
    i completely agree. racism these days is always talked about and inferred as a white slandering black people. but its not always the case. sharpton makes anything he can a racial issue. in my eyes bigotry doesnt pick color. i dont like George Bush at all, but the guy got blamed for hurrican katrina basically. how the fuck can he control a natural disaster? all this shit about George Bush not caring about black people? The red cross, all these organizations and HUGE amounts of volunteers went through huge efforts to help those people. THey were fucking shooting at the relief helicopters, they rioted, like wtf. it wasnt jus blacks that faced the hardship of katrina either. thats awfully presumptious to say that it was JUST black people, yet thats basically what people like sharpton and kanye west inferred. i have friends that spent a whole spring break/summer cleaning that shit up. they are white. now what the heck does rebuilding it into a choclate city fuckin mean? thats ridiculous. it surely would be stupid to "rebuild" a ghetto. and all black city would be discrimination would it not? there are poor white people too.

Cayenne Red Metallic
    98 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    i completely agree. racism these days is always talked about and inferred as a white slandering black people. but its not always the case. sharpton makes anything he can a racial issue. in my eyes bigotry doesnt pick color. i dont like George Bush at all, but the guy got blamed for hurrican katrina basically. how the fuck can he control a natural disaster? all this shit about George Bush not caring about black people? The red cross, all these organizations and HUGE amounts of volunteers went through huge efforts to help those people. THey were fucking shooting at the relief helicopters, they rioted, like wtf. it wasnt jus blacks that faced the hardship of katrina either. thats awfully presumptious to say that it was JUST black people, yet thats basically what people like sharpton and kanye west inferred. i have friends that spent a whole spring break/summer cleaning that shit up. they are white. now what the heck does rebuilding it into a choclate city fuckin mean? thats ridiculous. it surely would be stupid to "rebuild" a ghetto. and all black city would be discrimination would it not? there are poor white people too.

I read somewhere that there has been enough money pumped in there for restoration to have bought everyone from there 2 brand new houses elsewhere. Talk about wasted taxpayer money.

Thread Information