Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

The Retaliation Thread

What are somethings you have done in retaliation to someone being an ass or something along those lines?

I'll obviously start...

Recently (may or may not have been last night ), I had some d-bag in an SUV speed up to block me passing him on a two lane road. In a normal situation, I would have easily passed him without the fear of oncoming traffic, but this time, I had to get on the brakes to get back behind him. To add to it, when I braked, he did too...thank god the GTP brakes are F-Body swaps, and my car is lighter, so I was able to get behind him before I was creamed by a truck coming the opposite way. So, I'm now pissed that this guy is trying his best to get me killed.

So, I follow him a little way and the road opens back up to four lane road and I ge beside him at a light. I look over and he's laughing....oh, it's on motherf**ker. So the light goes green and he takes off. I drop back a few cars and turn my headlights off and fogs on (HIDs...I can see fine with either on, and I was trying to mask my car from him). He drives a few miles and turns into a shopping center. I drive to the next entrance, turn my lights off, watch him park, and go into a grocery store.

I park a fair distance away, grab my tool box out of my trunk, find my valve stem removal tool and go to town. I take out all four valve stem centers, put them in a McDonald's cup I found on the ground, and place the cup on his hood. I walk back to my car and sit and wait for him to come out. He comes out after a few minutes of me waiting, sees his tires and starts flipping out. I wasn't laughing until his anger made him knock the cup off the hood, and him realize that he needed what was in the cup. He started looking for the stems in the darkness as I drove off laughing my ass off.

Anyone else?

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

this one was a buddy of mine

we had went out one night and I had a drink from the house

a few days later at work he is cleaning his truck out and throws my cup away instead of giving it back to me when Im standing right there

no big deal really but I give him some shit about it and he says I shouldnt have left it in his truck OKAY!

well he didnt realize that his dumbass had left his $200 dollar sunglasses in my truck the night before.

yeah he didnt like the picture i sent him with his shades at the bottom of my trash can and we almost ended it with a fight.

but I think he might have learned not to disrespect my property

rice,its what's fo dinner LeadFarmer's Avatar

Silver/Black
    00' z28-R.I.P 00' WS6 M6

to a friend of mine
    Me and five friends were spending the night at another friends house one day. Around 3am I was the first to fall asleep so as a general rule amongst our friends the first person who falls asleep has to be fucked with. So they took the liberty of drawing all over my face with a sharpie and posting it on FB. Lucky for them I was a good sport and didn't go off, but I still wanted payback.
    So on another night with the same friends at the same house I came up with a plan. Once everyone was asleep I got two of my other friends to help push my friends cobra( the guy who wrote on my face) into his neighbors parking lot. Thank god his car was a stick or this wouldn't have been possible w/o turning the car on. Now you have to realize the neighbors parking lot is behind their house, or if you will on the opposite sound of the house which faces the street. So if you were to walk out and look around the car would seem to have disappeared. After putting the car in the driveway I went and got the big ass red bow and saran wrap that I brought out of my car. (my dad used the bow she bought my mom a beemer for christmas a couple years ago.) But first before putting the bow on I saran rapped his car beyond the point of being able to tell what it was.

The following morning my friend wakes up and goes outside to find his car gone. Saying he flipped the fuck out would be an understatement Lol, he spent the next few hours basically shitting his pants and trying to come up with a rational idea as to what he should do and what happened to his car. A few hours later he got a call from the neighbors saying that they think his car was in their parking lot. After putting the phone down he just looked over and stared at me, that did it for me, I couldn't hold it any longer I just busted out laughing. After discovering his car it took him about 30 min to get all the saran wrap off, during which time I was laughing my ass off and he was yelling obscenities to me and the saran wrap.
    That was a good day.

'05 Harley - 21k m
    '98 Z28 black - 69k mi

we used to vasaline the windshield wipers and door handles

I've done the valve stem core removal more than once

bitch door dinged my truck while she looked directly at me,
    out comes the stem core's, funny thing was that the people
    inside the restruant were just watching me.
    Then the GF made me stop with only 3 flats. .
    Told GF that it was a good thing GF got here when she did
    or bitch would have 4 flats
    Last edited by LimeNine; 11-21-2010 at 11:15 AM.

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

The newer mopar junk with the hard stem tire sensors stems are on an eternal back order. Just throwing that idea out there.....

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

Jackass friend (former friend now) threw a greasy chicken finger at my windshield while on the highway.

This was about 5 to 6 years ago.

and this is my payback

http://f-sane.com/fbody/post/LennyOWNED.wmv

Quote Originally Posted by FSANE View Post
    Jackass friend (former friend now) threw a greasy chicken finger at my windshield while on the highway.

and this is my payback

The funniest thing, to me at least, about that video is your accents.

01' Firebird Pewter
    98' Trans Am Black

and this is my payback

Did you even check what time the movie was. No.

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

and this is my payback

Well played good sir

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

and this is my payback

Yikes, hope you had that thing in the saddle good. All the way at full lift from the side. No stands. Wouldn't get me crawling under there for nothing.

Liquid Red
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT

This summer I was at a hotel for a training class for work. Some fucking moron decided to park his minivan so close on my passenger side that I couldn't open my passenger side doors. Well I seem to have accidentally walked between the cars with my keys gaming out of my pocket. I left a good 2 foot scratch on his driver's side sliding door. I really felt bad about it(not really,) but the dumbass shouldn't have parked like a moron. There was literally less than a foot of space between my car and his. I imagine he crawled out of the passenger side to get out.

Quote Originally Posted by ls1camino View Post
    What are somethings you have done in retaliation to someone being an ass or something along those lines?

I'll obviously start...

Recently (may or may not have been last night ), I had some d-bag in an SUV speed up to block me passing him on a two lane road. In a normal situation, I would have easily passed him without the fear of oncoming traffic, but this time, I had to get on the brakes to get back behind him. To add to it, when I braked, he did too...thank god the GTP brakes are F-Body swaps, and my car is lighter, so I was able to get behind him before I was creamed by a truck coming the opposite way. So, I'm now pissed that this guy is trying his best to get me killed.

So, I follow him a little way and the road opens back up to four lane road and I ge beside him at a light. I look over and he's laughing....oh, it's on motherf**ker. So the light goes green and he takes off. I drop back a few cars and turn my headlights off and fogs on (HIDs...I can see fine with either on, and I was trying to mask my car from him). He drives a few miles and turns into a shopping center. I drive to the next entrance, turn my lights off, watch him park, and go into a grocery store.

I park a fair distance away, grab my tool box out of my trunk, find my valve stem removal tool and go to town. I take out all four valve stem centers, put them in a McDonald's cup I found on the ground, and place the cup on his hood. I walk back to my car and sit and wait for him to come out. He comes out after a few minutes of me waiting, sees his tires and starts flipping out. I wasn't laughing until his anger made him knock the cup off the hood, and him realize that he needed what was in the cup. He started looking for the stems in the darkness as I drove off laughing my ass off.

Anyone else?
    awesome

Thread Information