SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

Arrow Remeber the service men and women on Christmas

Just wanted to first wish everyone on the forum a Merry Christmas, but would also like to remind everybody of those who cannot be at home with their loved ones today.

Christmas is a time of peace and joy, but as we all know the world is not at peace. Please keep the following in your hearts and prayers:

Those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice for this Great Nation, and our Freedom
    Those who have lost loved ones in the current war, previous military actions, and the terrorist attacks of 9/11/01
    Those who have served and who's lives have been changed from serving and protecting the United States of America
    Those who cannot be with their loved ones because they are currently deployed overseas
    Those who are currently on duty on a military installation in the US and abroad due to the need of perpetual national security, and who cannot spend Christmas with their families

I do not mean to put a sad note on Christmas, but the following link is worth viewing:

A Soldier's Christmas

Hope ya all have a joyous holiday, God bless you all and God bless America!

~Jeff

Black
    00 Trans Am/Auto

Well put. In the 20 years that I served, I've fulfilled all of the list except the top one and I'm thankful for that.

Merry Christmas to our men and women in uniform and the sacrifices that they have made.

GUNS

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

Amen to that! I have the utmost respect for my fellow brothers and sisters in arms.

Slower Than a 3rd Gen juiced99ws6's Avatar

Mystic Teal
    99 Trans Am & 01 CBR 929

Quote Originally Posted by ss~zoso~ss View Post
    Just wanted to first wish everyone on the forum a Merry Christmas, but would also like to remind everybody of those who cannot be at home with their loved ones today.

Christmas is a time of peace and joy, but as we all know the world is not at peace. Please keep the following in your hearts and prayers:

Those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice for this Great Nation, and our Freedom
    Those who have lost loved ones in the current war, previous military actions, and the terrorist attacks of 9/11/01
    Those who have served and who's lives have been changed from serving and protecting the United States of America
    Those who cannot be with their loved ones because they are currently deployed overseas
    Those who are currently on duty on a military installation in the US and abroad due to the need of perpetual national security, and who cannot spend Christmas with their families

I do not mean to put a sad note on Christmas, but the following link is worth viewing:

A Soldier's Christmas

Hope ya all have a joyous holiday, God bless you all and God bless America!

~Jeff
    thanks!!

Thread Information