Page 1 of 36 123452131 ... LastLast

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Relationship Advice...

What's the best way to get a girl back you fucked up with?

We broke up a few months back and now I want her back.

We are at a point now where we don't even talk anymore...well she ignores my texts and any work e-mails, etc I send to her, which happened recently.

We were talking/texting almost daily until about a week or 2 ago.

Basic background info is we had a VERY intense relationship.

I have a sarcastic side and it got the best of me and because of my frequent comments and questioning of shit, she bailed.

Any advice?

iv been in your shoes before and it didnt end well...

you almost have to start all over being friends again but its hard to change a girls mind when its set

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

I understand what you're saying...

I told her I wanted to just be friends right now (even though I know that will be extremely difficult).

We've just been through a lot of SHIT over the last several months and I think she finally just gave up all together.

The last comment she made to me was "some time just needs to pass right now".

White
    1999 Transam WS6

Hey, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    I understand what you're saying...

I told her I wanted to just be friends right now (even though I know that will be extremely difficult).

We've just been through a lot of SHIT over the last several months and I think she finally just gave up all together.

thats what i got as well...time passed, we started talking again, then one day all i said was "hi" and she didnt talk to me form that point on

all you can do is wait or move on...no reason to push something thats not going to work in the long run, her mind is made up already

member since may 2000 nhraformula's Avatar

black
    2000 nhra edition formula

Thats what you give her, time to pass. Pestering her is only gonna piss her off even more.
    Let you in on a little secret, women hate it when men take their advice and ignore them.
    Make sure she sees you around work and such, but do not chat with her no matter how much you may want to. Be the happy go lucky guy thats ignoring her. Doing such will have her talking with you within 2 weeks.
    a few bolt ons, 379 rwhp
    11.96 @113.25

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

I've been trying to "move" on...it's difficult.

I'm still out there looking and have met several girls in the past few months which I've went on dates with...none of them I found interesting at all. They didn't even come close to her personality.

I know you can't really compare one girl to the next...but I find myself doing that.

She moved from CA to IL 2 years ago and then moved to Chicago this past March. I met her in May. At one point in time she told me I was the best thing to come into her life since she moved here.

I guess the best thing to do is just not contact her anymore. Our last argument resulted in her removing me from her friend's list and actually blocking me. FML

Quote Originally Posted by nhraformula View Post
    Thats what you give her, time to pass. Pestering her is only gonna piss her off even more.
    Let you in on a little secret, women hate it when men take their advice and ignore them.
    Make sure she sees you around work and such, but do not chat with her no matter how much you may want to. Be the happy go lucky guy thats ignoring her. Doing such will have her talking with you within 2 weeks.
    i agree with everything but that 2 week thing lol

black

I'm still out there looking and have met several girls in the past few months which I've went on dates with...none of them I found interesting at all. They didn't even come close to her personality.

I know you can't really compare one girl to the next...but I find myself doing that.

She moved from CA to IL 2 years ago and then moved to Chicago this past March. I met her in May. At one point in time she told me I was the best thing to come into her life since she moved here.

I guess the best thing to do is just not contact her anymore. Our last argument resulted in her removing me from her friend's list and actually blocking me. FML
    Man up brother and move on

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird-WS6 View Post
    i agree with everything but that 2 week thing lol
    And what time frame would you put it at?

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Christmas is coming soon... maybe try the "dick in a box" thing?

J/K -- sorry to hear. Would this be the same lady that was supposed to trip out to Spazapalooza with you?

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

My friends I've talked to about this agree with you. I know it's the best and only way that she will ever "miss" me is to not contact her anymore. It's just difficult to do when you've talked to someone every day for the last 7 months.

She won't ever "see" me. I live in IN and she lives in IL (about an hr apart).

I know this sounds "odd"...but do you think that she would "look" at my FB even though we aren't friends? That would be the only way for her to know what was going on with me.

hmmmm....might be to far gone my friend...i think you should forget about it and if she wants to make the move then that is up to her

its not EZ but you dont have a choice really

I know this sounds "odd"...but do you think that she would "look" at my FB even though we aren't friends? That would be the only way for her to know what was going on with me.
    im going to say NO on that

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Yes Jeff...

I've always been the guy to break-up with women and move on very easily and always keep a positive attitude and be happy-go-lucky.

This girl really fucked me up though and has me thinking about her constantly.

black

She may look on there, but not in the next few days. Do alittle fibbing here and there with status updates. Make it look like your Mr. Popular but dont over do it.
    I hear you about not being able to chat her up and what not, but you have no choice but to move along.
    To quote Mike Douglas in the movie "ghosts of girlfriends pasts" The one who cares less has the power in a relationship.
    While your no longer in a relationship, the point being made is dont talk to her or try to.
    Yes it sucks but you gotta do it.
    Last edited by nhraformula; 12-04-2010 at 09:43 AM.

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

Quote Originally Posted by Aetos View Post
    Hey, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
    Thats my pick up line lol

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Yes Jeff...

I've always been the guy to break-up with women and move on very easily and always keep a positive attitude and be happy-go-lucky.

Ouch. Sounds pretty serious. Any common friends?

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

Yes Jeff...

Let it go man its easier that way just let go for real.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

She may look on there, but not in the next few days. Do alittle fibbing here and there with status updates. Make it look like your Mr. Popular but dont over do it.
    I hear you about not being able to chat her up and what not, but you have no choice to move along.
    I understand and agree...it's like I know what I need to do but I just don't want to do it.

I also know if I continue to contact her it will only drive her further away, even if I am just saying nice things and such.

I guess the only thing that heals is time.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

You know the rule

Page 1 of 36 123452131 ... LastLast

Thread Information