Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Black
    2002 Camaro SS (crashed)

Angry Red Ring Of Death

Well I guess carma has catch up with me. The xbox360 just crapped out. I noticed that it was glitching out more frequently, then I couldn't get on live, finally whole thing frost up. Oh well, it was just a matter of time. I got the system as a gift over a year ago so I dont have the recuite. What are my options here, I heard you could have it repaired for free? If so, do they wipe the hard drive? It would suck to lose the achievements and demos.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Soltakr View Post
    Well I guess carma has catch up with me. The xbox360 just crapped out. I noticed that it was glitching out more frequently, then I couldn't get on live, finally whole thing frost up. Oh well, it was just a matter of time. I got the system as a gift over a year ago so I dont have the recuite. What are my options here, I heard you could have it repaired for free? If so, do they wipe the hard drive? It would suck to lose the achievements and demos.
    cock!!! that thing is dead!!! take it to the store you bought it from and scream your face off at them...

get VERY hostile (not physical) and scream your fucking face off at them... they wil replace for free.. trust me... i've went through it twice....

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Damn microsoft machine, I feel bad for you.
    I am not really sure how it goes, but I think they all come with a one year warrenty

Black
    2005 GTO

All systems are covered for three years now. All you have to do is call microsoft, give the indian on the phone some info which you will have to repeat 10 times because he does't no english. Then they will send you a box to then send the 360 to them in. All you will send is the console, no controlers, no hd, and no wires.

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

yeah just call

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

Call NOW!!!!

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

yeah go head n do it ...no need to wait any longer
    http://ls1.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38136&dateline=119822  8111

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

They are Indian? I always thought they were Korean lol

Red
    2005 Cadillac CTS-V

Dot NOT Feather indian

lol thats my favorite quote......my old government teacher was talking about the sambo story and how some black people called a restraunt racist because of thier name sambo......sambo was a dot not feather indian

Green
    94 Camaro 3.4

Actually when I called in I got a middle aged white techno-geek.

But yea, you do NOT send in the hard drive... you remove it and any other extras that you have on it and put it in the box they send you, then like 3 weeks later you will get a new one.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by JonB View Post
    All systems are covered for three years now. All you have to do is call microsoft, give the indian on the phone some info which you will have to repeat 10 times because he does't no english. Then they will send you a box to then send the 360 to them in. All you will send is the console, no controlers, no hd, and no wires.
    ahahaha....ironic yet funny.

Yea, the three lights is covered for 3 years...or so I hear. I don't think other probs are though..

Green
    94 Camaro 3.4

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    ahahaha....ironic yet funny.

Yea, the three lights is covered for 3 years...or so I hear. I don't think other probs are though..
    Well the thing is, any hardware problem that makes it not work right will result in the 3 rings... CD drive laser dies... 3 rings.. GPU connections break, 3 rings... unit overheats and fries the RAM, 3 rings... even if the hard drive connectors are loose, 3 rings. Or a bad signal voltage from the power supply....

Shit, about the only thing that doesnt cause the rings is that bitch scratchin the CDs... that sucks.

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

Quote Originally Posted by B34M3R View Post
    Well the thing is, any hardware problem that makes it not work right will result in the 3 rings... CD drive laser dies... 3 rings.. GPU connections break, 3 rings... unit overheats and fries the RAM, 3 rings... even if the hard drive connectors are loose, 3 rings. Or a bad signal voltage from the power supply....

Shit, about the only thing that doesnt cause the rings is that bitch scratchin the CDs... that sucks.
    wait what bitch?!?!the 360?? dood the pos 360 fucked up both of my medal of honors when i was turning it over

Green
    94 Camaro 3.4

No, I mean the CD scratching problem is about the only problem it DOES have that doesn't kick on the RED lights.... it just fucks ur shit up

BTW.... u drunk? You sound drunk! lol

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

To think I was gonna actually buy this product. Forget it, I'll play my outdated yet still fun ps2 and save for a ps3. I'm not about to get fucked by another microsoft product.

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

oh no...im totally sober today
    its cuz i replied to your post
    Shit, about the only thing that doesnt cause the rings is that bitch scratchin the CDs... that sucks
    and then i replied with the

wait what bitch?!?!the 360?? dood the pos 360 fucked up both of my medal of honors when i was turning it over
    hahaha its funny that it sounds like i called you a bitch....sorry for the inconvenience

mines still going strong

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

red ring of death, sounds like a personal problem

Black
    2002 Camaro SS (crashed)

Quote Originally Posted by JonB View Post
    Wow That is exactly what happened. I mean to the "T" HA HA Called, got an Indian chick, repeated everything 10 times, now she is sending out a box with call tags to get it repaired. That was funny... thanks again guys.

Black
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Soltakr View Post
    Wow That is exactly what happened. I mean to the "T" HA HA Called, got an Indian chick, repeated everything 10 times, now she is sending out a box with call tags to get it repaired. That was funny... thanks again guys.

Yeah its pretty bad. When mine crashed the first time back in march of 06(only about 5 months after they had been out) I got an american guy. Very nice and polite but straight to the point it took maybe a total of 2 mins. There was no wait on the line crap and a bunch of automated crap it went staight threw to a person. The second time this past May I called and got an indian guy. Had to go threw 10 mins of automated crap about unpluging everything blah blah. Then finally get a person but he can't understand me and I can't understand him. Then he goes threw the whole unplug every thing routine that I had already went threw with the automated crap. He puts me on hold about 3 times I repeat everything at least once , I eventually just started spelling everything out for him so he did't fuck up my address or name and the box never make it to me. Seriously took about 25-30mins just to get a damn box sent to my house, it was really f'in anoying

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information