Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BOOSTD

Rear entry....for dudes!?!?

If ever there was a line here at AAG on LS1.com, I'm sure that it's beeing crossed right now. I was watching Real Sex on HBO the other day and they had a segment about guys who's wifes/gf's like to "go arround back," so to speek. It seems pretty discusting...BUT (no pun intended), a part of me says, "I wonder what its like?" I mean, a man who's secure in his sexuality should be able to at least consider the idea of rear entry. In fact, a large percentage of guys (including yours truely) would try "the back door" with a girl, so whats wrong with having the situation reversed?

Im sure that Im going to get a lot of gay comments, but I can assure you that this post has no homosexual tendencies. Im more curious to hear how many guys would consider having the rolls reversed?

Anyway I've got my flame suit ready...

BOOSTD

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

well if you are really get it on with you woman, and she tells you to flip over and take it like a man what are you going to do then? i would be like no thank you. this should get real interesting.

Yeah, That's right CaptainCaveMan's Avatar
    Mexican killed my car

I don't know about that. I mean, i wouldn't call it "gay" or anything cause it's your woman doing it to you, but i just can't imagine that feeling good. I guess it does, because alot of women and gay guys like it, but i don't feel like having something shoved in my ass to find out.

??? :) ?? :( ???

that doesn't run at all
    Old broken piece of crap

That'd just be creepy...

oh boy....................here we go..........

zleeper z
    Quote Originally Posted by BOOSTD
    If ever there was a line here at AAG on LS1.com, I'm sure that it's beeing crossed right now. I was watching Real Sex on HBO the other day and they had a segment about guys who's wifes/gf's like to "go arround back," so to speek. It seems pretty discusting...BUT (no pun intended), a part of me says, "I wonder what its like?" I mean, a man who's secure in his sexuality should be able to at least consider the idea of rear entry. In fact, a large percentage of guys (including yours truely) would try "the back door" with a girl, so whats wrong with having the situation reversed?

Im sure that Im going to get a lot of gay comments, but I can assure you that this post has no homosexual tendencies. Im more curious to hear how many guys would consider having the rolls reversed?

BOOSTD
    That's disgusting! Shame on you.

Quote Originally Posted by BOOSTD

BOOSTD

And might I suggest a gallon of KY and you know you might not be able to shit right for the next week after it is done... Once again and keep US updated ...

Last edited by javaradd; 05-01-2006 at 11:36 PM.

1997 Grand Cherokee
    1999 Firebird.

My wife surprised me with a finger while she was going down on me once. I was like WHATTHEHOLYFUCKSHITAREYOUDOINGSTOPNODONTSTOPIMGOIN GTOCUMMMMM! I couldn't even imagine a giant kawk back there that's for sure. Well, if the money was right.

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Human sexuality in college taught me that there is g-spot located in the rectum. men and women both can gain pleasure and even orgasm from this being stimulated.. this was even in a movie .. I think road trip .. but might have been american pie 2 or something.. where they went to the sperm bank and the guy asked the nurse for help .. she bent him over and plunged into the lil brown cave .. she called milking the prostate and thats basically what it does ..

Have I done this .. hell no .. exit only on my ass .. out of all of the things I can get sexual gratification from I dont need to explore the last resort.. if nothing else worked .. and even then I think id have to stick with wacking it instead

Some guys like it and say its an intense orgasm, I just cant get past the part of something going in your ass so never me.. One girl tried this trick with me a few years back. She told me to tell her when I was about to cum when she was givin me head. I was like ok Ill be polite so I wont bust in her mouth.. So the time came and I was like ok Im gonna .. she goes ok im gonna slide my pinky in your ass while you cum .. itll feel really good.. needless to say I lost my erection faster than you would if your gramma walked in on you having sex .. told her have a goodnight and thanks for the blowjob and from that point on .. things werent ever the same lol .. I wonder why

I want the role of being the Penetrator not the Penetratee
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g154/illcul8troffcr/My%20SS/signaturew.jpg
    2002 Camaro SS #1539
    MTI Clear AirLid /Magnaflow catback/Polished Hotchkis Strut Tower Brace/K&N Filter/Bilstein Suspension/
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/553601
    http://www.fquick.com/illcul8troffcr

Black, of course!!
    87 Buick Grand National

Sorry but my asshole is a one way street, lol.

Try it and let us know.

Black
    1994 Camaro Z28

I had a lady jam her finger in me one night. I am glad it was a one night stand and I never did know her name. I have not had any desire to repeat the experience.

That said, there is definitely an area where if properly touch can add stimulation. However it is just too weird for me. Probably I have just been brainwashed into being a homophobe and am repressed which is why i have no desire to repeat the experience.

What other people do is their own business and power to them if they like this sort of thing but it just isn't for me even though I can see the potential.
    2002 Street ET Champion New England Dragway
    1999 Street ET Champion Oxford Dragway
    My Blog is here: http://www.downtime.com

Black
    99 SS

NBM
    '00 Z28

My wife has put a finger in my ass while giving me head. She definitely hit the prostate. I don't think I've ever blown a load harder than that. It was the kind of thing that leaves you breathless, dizzy, then very very sleepy. I fell asleep in the shower afterward. (Had to wash off, I felt violated)

Well sally unless you like being dominated by your woman, and want to get your hair and nails done at the beauty shop i suggest not doing it.

Seriously it is pretty gross if you think about it. You are being finger banged by a woman. Just imagine how your girl looks when you have her layed back and you just slipped her the finger in the car.....now picture yourself looking like that....pretty wierd if ya ask me.

Slower Than a 3rd Gen juiced99ws6's Avatar

Mystic Teal
    99 Trans Am & 01 CBR 929

I think yall are just scared.. I mean come on its just a finger.. Hell have her start off by licking it a little and see if ya like that and go from there. Dont knock it til ya try it. Thats all im gunna say about the issue.

PS. Toneloc60 I slept really well last night.. you are right about making ya sleepy..

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

damn... a neutron couldn't fit up my butt hole right now...

Black
    99 SS

this is so ghey. why is this discussion even taking place

Black, Blue
    07 TBSS, 07 GSXR1000

It will give you an intense orgasm. My ex wife tried it a time or two. Great sex, intense orgasm, and your out like a light.

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

Quote Originally Posted by BIG D's SS
    It will give you an intense orgasm. My ex wife tried it a time or two. Great sex, intense orgasm, and your out like a light.
    maybe i'm glad i didn't come on the trip, all you guys in the garage. hummm.......??????????????????? and zboner and dave in here.

Black, Blue
    07 TBSS, 07 GSXR1000

Quote Originally Posted by 1fastcamarosss11
    maybe i'm glad i didn't come on the trip, all you guys in the garage. hummm.......??????????????????? and zboner and dave in here.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information